Alex Jones, redpilled?

Redpill me on Alex Jones. I watched a video of him talking about the 9th dimension and good vs evil. Does he have any ideas that aren't retarded like his interdimensional war thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QDx-7tBPXLM
youtu.be/erDxW-zTxNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>browsing Sup Forums
>not believing everything this man says
NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEE

fpbp

Alex Jones is the Wright Wing's Stephen Colbert.

Oy vey goy, here have some Alex (((Jonestein))) whos family is knee deep into CIA shilling. NO ITS NOT THE JEWS WHO CONTROLL THE WORLD ITS THE LIZARDS AND THE GLOBERLIST NATSIS WHO TURN THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY

Pic related: Anons who watch this lying sack of shit and take him seriously are shills

Furries Run dis shit mane

The Joe Rogan Experience Episode 911 w/ Alex Jones is pretty good to begin with.

Hes controlled opposition

He's been doing this for over a decade or more, I'm 28 and pretty much as long as I can remember the internet he's been around it, save for the AOL days. He was always semi-big with his own crowd and having his name out there a little, but I remember when Loose Change 2nd Edition came out, that's what the internet conspiracy culture really really blew up. I started seeing him way more around that time... and the funny part is that he has actually calmed down a lot.

He used to be way more into the really strange conspiracies, reptilian type of things, I wanna say he played a big part in the term Illuminati getting popularized, had a pretty notable documentary where he supposedly infiltrated the Bil-de-bear Group meetings and you got to see the weird rituals they were doing out in some California forest glen... as far as I know he definitely brought NWO to the forefront of mainstream conspiracy culture. As far as making money, he's more or less a snake oil salesman who offers up all of his material for completely free, he used to be on AM radio stations syndicated too, similar to Coast 2 Coast AM... this is him back in his AM radio days 'crying' about 9/11 but he's not crying for the reasons most Americans were on that day...

>youtube.com/watch?v=QDx-7tBPXLM

Delusional desu. He thinks that USA did not land on the moon and that shootings in USA are done by actors. That the world is being controlled by someone from another dimension

FOUND THE (((SHILL)))

he and jesse ventura infiltrated bohemian grove

Jesus I know we joke about him, but this is really fucking sad to listen too

He's a salesman of water filters, toothpaste, and (((supplements))). He's not even fit to be controlled opposition.

You're controlled opposition you fucking shariablue cunt.

GET OUT OF MY BOARD

Well said, he's also a cuck fetishist, also married a Jew and blames the Bavarians for everything.

Those inter dimensional aliens are actually from Bavaria.

Jones is a degenerate libertine, harlot worshiper.

he said we did land on the moon though. did you not watch the 911 podcast? fuckin normie

Wow.

I know you said you're 28 but you have to be 18+ mentally to post here. Go back to your group home, they are worried about you.

Sup Forums belongs to some shitskin dago from the arse end of the world?

He's open about why he sells those products and how much it costs for him to run his site and show. What do you expect him to do, live off donations like all the low lives on patreon and other crowd fund crap?

Should I buy his water filters? Are they worth it?

"globalists" is pretty clearly just a codeword for jews, muhammad

He quite clearly uses it as an empty red herring to detract from the actual groups at play.
Namely Zionist because he himself is a Zionist
youtu.be/erDxW-zTxNo

Hes a showman nothing more, I'd be surprised if he believed a single word out of his mouth. seriously if you guys believe this insane snake oil salesmen then you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

His boss and his ex wife were are both kikes, obvious controlled opposition.
But he's alright because he's right wing and gets other to become rightists, when he isn't selling water filters and snake oil.

The irish potato doesn't even know how find Portugal in a map, much less how nativ portuguese people look: ill give you a tip son

>He thinks that USA did not land on the moon
where exactly did you hear that he believes this? he does believe we landed on the moon, he believes that there were public missions that were televised and widely known about and lots of private missions that were not.

you sound like a shill or just an ignorant faggot. jones is obviously a gatekeeper but maybe do your research before being a faggot.

>Delusional desu. He thinks that USA did not land on the moon and that shootings in USA are done by actors. That the world is being controlled by someone from another dimension
...and then there's this asshole.

AJ isn't even on the scale by comparison.