I'm serious. What is wrong with white women?

Pic related. Jesus Christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_4nupAxvNw
youtube.com/watch?v=QBV38QlmayU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's a race traitor.

Ex-girlfriend? Rejected? Cucked? What did she do to you user?

>What is wrong with white women
social media made them follow the newest trends and sooner or later they all act the same way thanks to the influence of social media.

Sucking dick for cheeseburgers, Randy tier.

can honestly someone explain to me why so butthurth about white women fucking niggers? They are trash ofc, but these women fuck anybody, they have 20+ sexual partners per year so whats matter if couple of them are black? they are trash regardless

did you just imply that only white women like free shit given to them, you dumbfuck britpaki?

Look at the pic. Sucking dick for McDonalds

>theyll fuck anybody

anybody, but the mentally ill shut ins from /pol

this makes /pol feel left out

A mans gotta eat, Mr. Lahey.
I would say so, yeah.

Don't want the niggers to outnumber us one day

I wish I was that girl
10/10, would get another hamburger for free

nah have you ever seen club sluts? they would fuck a dog if he boiught them a drink and gave them line of speed. its about not sperging out, but in the end nobody wants to be with such women, just pump and dump

FUCK OFF RANDY

can you use atleast half of your brain? there is like 15 mil black males to 120 mil white females right? race mixers are rarer then black father otherwise all black would be already bleached. its literaly non issue, even among those sluts who sleep ocasionaly with black almost none has kids with them and those turbocoalburners? if holohoax numbers are real you could gas them in a 2 days.

>they have 20+ sexual partners per year

56+ at least one different guy per week seems about right

I GOT THESE CHEESBURGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=H_4nupAxvNw

youtube.com/watch?v=QBV38QlmayU

That cunt seems to be high as fuck

their stupid fucking parents most likely

Are you whoring yourself out for burgers again?

>gals gotta eat

yea its insane idk why is anybody bothered that they have sex with a black dude sometimes. you dont want them in your life anyway, idc if slut fucked 50 whites and 5 blacks, or 55 whites. she is disgusting either way. if she stays with a black guy? then the black guy is a cuck who is slurping semen of hundreds of white guys and his fellow ghetto citizens.

t. O-Dawg

America has gone from 85% White in 1968 to 63% white today. Spic and niggers are breeding fast and hoping the fence

Decades of brainwashing by you know (((who))).

thats not fault of race mixing jesus, both white and black populations remains at same % for some time now, problems are open boarders but that has nothing to do with race mixing. Race mixing is rare thing compared to racial pure kids

Besides parents, where do kids spend most of their time?

At school, and in front of the TV (or computer).
Schools began pushing marxist politics on children from an early age, and this generation is the one that grew up with it.
Media increasingly sexualizes women/young girls and bombards them with subliminal messages

tl;dr cultural marxism ((()))

i mean compared to each other, ofc spics are growing

You would have to live with niggers to understand.
You Europeans are spoiled, naive, sheltered children who literally think race is just skin deep.

Both the red eyes and cum are photoshopped. Pretty sure it's a bot account too.

so you would be with a woman who fucked 30 white guys, but would not be with a woman who fucked 30 white guys and 1 nigger? race mixing and coalburning behaviour comes with a fact that they are whores, she fucks 20 white guys before a nigger and 20 after. she wont end up with a black guy and she wont end up pregnant with him statisticaly speaking, i am also not interested in her

Cheapest blowjob he has ever had.

I wouldn't want to be with a woman who fucked 30 guys period. Thankfully I found one.

Did something happen to you? Did your ex fuck 30 guys and 1 nigger? This is oddly specific.

hmm, no i met my wife at a church thing, and she's devout catholic but really notty in bed

WHITE

GIRLS

FUCK

DOGS

+ thats why nobody is actualy interested in relationship with these "club" whores. those are those women sometimes people write about being misserable 30+ and alone. i know some people like them and they are exactly like this, simple people. also know traditional women and they are fine. coalburners dont fuck black because they are black or some bbc meme if yo uare bothered about that, they fuck them becuase they just fuck all the time with different person every week.

i was asking why are people bothered about coalburners you cunt. when coalburners are notorious sluts who fucks all day long with different people therefore there is no difference if such slut fucks only with whites or fuck occasionaly black guy since you dont want to be with such person anyway. pol is butthurth about white women fucking blacks, not me.

Because coal burners mean less white people, more mulattos (who all consider themselves to be 100% black) and more problems for America?

Do you really not think that exposing white women to blacks at a higher frequency won't amount to more half-breeds who just get absorbed into the black demographic?

Because I like white people and want more white people to exist?
What answer are you looking for? Isn't this obvious? Each white girl who burns coal is one less that is going to have a stable family one day. Nigger culture is the most cancerous thing we have in the US.

Not true

they just foreplay with them.
The sex isnt consenual and is in fact inter species rape
Bad Doggie

This. Let those women pay the toll. It's not all white women. Waifu material don't post on social media feeds, or barely at all. Then again, you can't meet them when you're stalking hoes online.

>sucking dick for burger and fries worth 2$
wew

the problem with white women is white men.

>Each white girl who burns coal is one less that is going to have a stable family one day.
wrong. she is less likely to have stable fammily becuase she fucks 50 different people per year no matter race

>Because coal burners mean less white people
literaly non issue. you think that if they fuck a nigger they autamaticly get pregnant? only tiny % of women fucks niggers in the first place and from this group of sluts again only % of them gets pregnant with them.

BIG

WHITE

Hahaha. Mcky D's meal is gonna cost you at least 10 dollars per person

Must be nice to live in Poorland with $2 burger and fries

VAGINAS

Except it is an issue in America. Again you yurotards are naive sheltered children. You got to grow up in white countries where we didn't.

We understand what this means. Someday you will to.
And if you don't want a fine Czech girl I will fly over and take them myself you lazy cunt.

>pink eye

Also she looks like my aunt.

> Americans suck dick for overpriced mcdonalds

Our nigger stock is not the same as whatever you occasionally see in Europe. Only the strongest survived the journey across the Atlantic, and then they were bred selectively

Who knows OP.

My advice is if she isn't a 10/10 then you want to give her a miss.
One girl I dated didn't want me to attend college because she would get jealous.
Vandalized my vehicle when I broke up with her and tried to get her family to assault me.
Many woman today aren't worth the hassle.

>America has gone from 85% White in 1968 to 63% white today

60%

Jews don't count as white.

Indeed it's nice my fat friend, no school shootings, no niggers chimping around and no nigger president for 8 years :^)

why wont they dominate shits like strongman, powerlifting etc? and why is it that their average D is same as european . hm, yes bigger then white american but thats another story you mutt.

Our niggers are better than Poles

I would not have garnered that from the image alone

and I think you're lying.

i think you are living in some cuck fantasy. i read statistic from your shithole of a country and its not even close to be as bad as you claim. stop getting off to blacked.com retard. muh anecdotal evidence.

sure, Tyrone

Nah, she got throatfucked hard. Fucking disgusting whore.
At least the skanks always mark themselves with the nose ring so you know to swerve.

>why wont they dominate shits like strongman, powerlifting etc?

You just don't understand, user. They are built differently. They excel at explosive, springy movements, not sustained lifts.

so they can run fast but still cant outrun bullet hm

btw africans americans has highest obesity rates in usa right

Right, which is one reasons why Americans will never give up our guns. Blacks are the types... imagine you are walking down the street calmly, everything is lovely, BAM! hit in the back of the head HARD, hit the ground, black takes your stuff and runs.

This is when you get up and shoot him cuz you won't catch him

You don't live here. The town I lived in went from 92% white to 82% in a mere six years. Crime went up to, what a coincidence.

We still have white areas, but the demographics of the nation is changing rapidly.

But you're never going to fuck these women anyways.

It's like crying for the aborted fetus of a downie. Nothing of value was lost.

I have a white christian gf who was a virgin when we met.
Checkmate atheist.

but thats thanks to immigration not becuase of some club slut who might get pregant with a nigger. i think its good when they are branded with nigger child since its such low number of them anyway. those demographic changes are purely becuase of mexicans and other spics and that relugar white people have no white kids, not becuase some of whores have nigger kid.

They pay the toll but these morons end birthing another nigger if not more and going on welfare.

I live in london mate. Imagine the 10% niggers but plus 40% muslims and poo in loos.
Truly horrifying.

but he is not laughing at you you fucking idiot. stop being such simpleton. he is saying that no reason to weep for these women because they are trash unworthy of you anyway. jesus christ get a grip.

They are white. If you meet one in a store you will think they are just normal white people. All minorities think they are white people. White person means they have white skin, nothing more. You people say you hate jews and want to get rid of them, but how would you even find them?

The thing is that a lot of coalburners are single moms, they have kinds with random males and produce a lot of hlaf breeds

I hate sluts and race traitors but you are right, the coal burners are mostly trash and no normal male would have fucked them.

asked if their grandpa died in holocaust, every jew has atleat 5 grandpas who died ther

White men need to beat the stupid out of their whores more often.

drop a penny and walk away

Partly. But also due to the fact that white people in the US have a replacement rate of 1.6 or some shit and mestizos were above 3+ for a while. I believe they have come down a bit but they are still at 2.5 or some shit.

I've been there. During the LGBT the days after breixt actually.
It was....interesting...to say the least.

Simmer down there. I misread it.
Still, these are members of our race, I don't personally feel bad for them but it's not a good feeling to see them brought down so low like this.

>/pol
>/pol

>it's not a good feeling to see them brought down so low like this.
oh thats your issue. i would have no problem tossing them into mass grave with a bullet in the back of the head.

Thank you.

Post more degenerate white women

Lack of public shaming and disdain for their acts is what enables them to become degenerates. Other than that - they're the same.

Gross, you couldn't pay me to eat that shit.

>curved
what the fuck does that even mean? I must be old as fuck

That's sad man.

Why are there so many old ppl on Sup Forums?

>>curved
>what the fuck does that even mean? I must be old as fuck
No, it's just nigger speak

they are oldfags

He's a bitter little cuck but she deserves it kek
I have no idea, probably meant to say swerved but her nigger wasn't there to give her the right terminology

Because of pic related

Fuck off fresh cunt

Once you come to Sup Forums you never leave Sup Forums. Only liberals leave Sup Forums. They go to their social media hugboxes, or virtual safe spaces.

>one post by this ID

Sholmo much ?

Turned down basically, either through friendzoning or straight up refusal. It basically means rejection.

And if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

her eyes are red from probably smoking weed with the niggers that she sucked off

I can get women desu, just more picky nowadays because degeneracy makes my dick soft.
Still fuck them though.

Look up the reason Dylann Roof shot up that church, and you tell me.

Continuously avoiding or rejecting a potential mate who you deem undesirable.

Also known as "being a cunt"