Atheism is the biggest blue pill

Being against God is just as bad as being against your race,nation and culture.It's the most Leftist element that exist.

An atheist cuck can never truly be red-pilled only partially.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transitional_fossil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Earth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>moronic slavshit thinks he's not bluepilled because a book about a dead kike proves imaginary beings are real but he thinks faggots and trannies are more insane than he is

Religion and Cultural Marxism are different ingredients in the same bluepill you myopic fuck.

Truth hurts,ha atheist cucks?

Cultural Marxism is literally the most Atheist shit since Communism.

Isnt the atheism+ movement practically dead now?

im atheist and im red pilled as fuck, hella against satanist tho

Which of the gods are you talking about?

There are so many

>God is real because communism is fucking retarded

That's not an argument. There is no God and kikes and semites are fucking vermin, and their "holy books" are for cowardly fucks who are afraid of death.

the lack of a god watching over us makes us the masters of our own destiny. the closest to god is the tribe, so we must preserve the tribe. i also agree with traditional values as they are the bedrock of a functional civilisation. get fucked mountain nigger.

Atheist Hero Dawkins claiming we are all Niggers because fake pseudo-scientists told him.

>makes us the masters of our own destiny

Yes sure you can be what ever you want lol

>atheist pretending to have a coherent worldview that allows for coherent epistemology

nah the origins of the human race is in Africa so in a sense were all African but that such a long time ago that we all dont look African but our DNA shows otherwise

not I, but we, the tribe. you balkaners didn't get the memo, unfortunately.

What if you're an atheist like me but you support almost all Christian values and respect Christianity?

>I'll cherrypick individuals of one group to assert my point

No it's not Nigger,that is just made-up theory.

>falling for the weed is degenerate meme

Saying there is no god is just as stupid as saying there is a certain god.

There is no way to know until your time comes and you meet them.
Or nothing will happen.

Claiming to know because of cherrypicked facts is borderline retarded.

I'm an agnostic atheist but that doesn't mean I'm inmoral.

> Not unironically believing in the water walking resurrecting wine water Stick Jew

> blue pilled

Christcucks everyone

>Cognitively inept theist who thinks circular logic is good enough to prove god is real

Why would people who will go to heaven be afraid of death? Atheists are afraid of death the most by far.

>agnostic atheist

So you're a fence riding faggot, sounds good

To cope with Atheism I think one must accept that their belief would acknowledge the meaninglessness of life. I'm fine with it.

You fear death because you lie to yourself that there is an afterlife you daft fuck.

either you believe in a god or not no middleground

Atheists must be proud almost all Faggots Trannies and radical Feminists are on their side.

You fear death because you will go to hell or you will not exist to see the future.

I don't because my messiah beat the death.

Libshits Atheists are just Christians. They want to virtue signal just as hard have the same humanist values from the same source have the same Aristotelean and renaissance rationalist principles are both protestant faggots who like bourgeois society etc

All mudslimes, kikes, and baby fucking priests are on your side, not to mention all the polytheist pagans and the nutbag Hindus.

transgenders and gays don't have to be killed. they just have to be treated psychologically

>white text on white background

WHY

I don't fear death and I'm an atheist. Am I a special breed. Also, I've known quite a few liberal christians. Not saying the majority are, but it's not unheard of.

When I die I cease to exist, same with you.

>IF I BEREAVE IN DUH FAIRYTALES I GET TO WIV FOR EVAR N EVAR AMEN

I'll believe when I have some proof

montenegrin monkey, that's why

Believing something happens after you die is ultimate blue pill.
Nothing happens, you ceise to exist. Deal with it. Accept the true red pill.

>0 evidence of god

"BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU THAT THEY DON'T EXIST"

>0 evidence of a Space-faring humanoid taco that shits icecream

"Of course that's not real"

>religion literally invented to control people
>anything but the most blue pilled belief system in the history of humanity

Implying it doesn't get worse after you die. Shit gets worse and worse as you get older you lose your health your youth etc implying the process doesn't continue after you die implying christcucks aren't conned by the sandpeople religion which doesn't even believe in an afterlife in it's original (jew) version

ATHEIST RETARD

World started from nothing...erm...hm,...no it was big explosion that nobody saw..ermmm...hm...

daily reminder: Jesus was a sandnigger.

exactly, christianity is the white mans religion. It makes sense why jews try their hardest to demonize it.

Body dies but not the soul.

all religion are retarted anyway

> I attribute all the things I don't know and understand to the actions of a 3000 year old desert tribal deity of a minor power in the middle East

He was Son of God you are son of whore that's the difference.

Atheism is a religion at this point. It is based on just as many assumptions as your average religion.

The only red-pilled philosophy is agnosticism.

> god having sons

>listening to the ramblings of inane and deluded false prophets because muh OC deity wills it
>allowing the invisible anus in the sky to command you instead of thinking and acting for yourself and with your own interests
>believing in the myth of the eternal kike
>affiliating contempt for superstition to thinking rampant faggotry and abortion shit

> don't know and understand

Speak for yourself atheist Nigger.I understand more then you do

assuming soul exists, how can you be sure that that soul is even you? When you donate parts of your body to other people, when do you stop being you? what if your body is still alive but your brain is dead?

He had to send some proof to humanity did he?

>Speak for yourself atheist Nigger.I understand more then you do

You are a impovershed Monteniggerian peasant form a country the size of a suburb in a major North American city. What the fuck can you possibly understand.

Either your a troll, or just retarded, or both

Atheism is the ultimate red pill

Religion is an easy way to thought control the masses, that eventually failed due to the rise of Atheism, another form of thought control is now widely used, we can see this with the left itself, police men in some European nations such as Sweden, literally being afraid of catching illegal immigrants as they are scared of being called "racist".

Can't accept that Atheism is the ultimate red pill, then go to ISIS, I'm sure they'll enjoy having you.

Humans aren't robots or dolls.We are more then just flesh and bones obviously.

I met a gay afro-german today who lives together with a white girl. She didnt want to hook up with me. It was quite a confusing expierence.

>there's no way people made up a fake story about a 13 year old kike giving birth without having sex

>atheists want us to believe we came from rock slime
>atheists say it impossible for that to happen today
>inb4 atheists tell us the world is flat

Oh wait, they did that back when they petitioned the catholic church to teach everyone the world was flat because the science was settled. Kinda like they're petitioning the catholic church to tell us we're all going to die from global warming today because the science is settled.

what happens when your brain dies? is your soul still in your body?

Is that you Karl Marx? Will you declare that religion is the opium of masses next?

take 5 minutes and really think about how fucking stupid that is

I like this thread.
Atheists should be mocked and regarded as scum that ape Jew hatred for the teachings of Jesus Christ.

>I am redpilled, now excuse me while I worship a dead kike on a stick

Spiritual and physical are two different things.
For example,Emotions and feeling don't come from brain

>mocks kikes
>worships a kike

pick one you stupid fuck

lolwut.

I'm not even an atheist and I can clearly see you are a dumb faggot who doesn't understand basic reasoning.

Thinking that flaws in modern cultural marxist ideology somehow answers the objective question on whether or not there is a god honestly just instantly ousts you as a low I.Q. retard. Go read the logical fallacies list in the Sup Forums sticky, then take a look at the genetic fallacy. It's literally what you are doing.

Aren't jews the ones who brought Christianity to whites?

Notice how Atheists don't even know the connection between Pharisees (Jesus was not one) and Jews, the progeny of Pharisees.

>Emotions and feeling don't come from brain

The Kikes killed him but he return back to life 3 days after and went on becoming the most famous person of all times.

Maher Hitchens Harris Dawkins are subhumans compared to him.

This red pill wakes me up at night and gets me terrified but still I prefer that than deluding myself and going every sunday to huge fucking building giving my money to kikes in exchange for good eternity.

>christians need to believe in heaven in order to accept death
>atheists don't need to believe in heaven to accept death
Which one seems more scared of death?

Im deistic.

who said I believed in a space-faring humanoid taco that shits ice cream? are you implying it's real?

> atheists

> science

You do know that scientists=/= atheists like sir Isaac Newton wasn't a fucking Atheist Giordano Bruno was a Dominican friar burned by Christ cucks for not believing the earth was flat

If our brains work by electro-chemical reactions
And energy and matter cannot be created or destroyed
Where does that electricity produced by our bodies go when we die?

>Implying I agree with marxism for simply disagreeing with thought control

There are Synagogues in Bosnia?

More Nobel price winners are Christian then atheist Cucks.

Check it out for your self in Wikipedia,Cuck.

so is religion, 3 world trash

Your anti-God speech sure sounded like you are Marxist.
Mosley would not approve it.

>if a kike is killed by kikes, he's no longer a kike
What's next? Worshipping niglets shot by other niggeres?

>I am an adult who still has imaginary friends

yeah redpills galore here

still doesn't answer my question. if you died and I transferred your organs to other people so that those organs can still live, are you still alive?

Wikipedia is filled with Liberal and Atheistic bias masquarading as "science". Why isn't anyone doing anything about it?

Just some examples. But really pick any "evolution" article and you'll see nothing but lies and distortions, and attacks on good men who question the cult of evolution.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transitional_fossil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Earth

Reminder Christuckery is the leftist ideology of the past

>Praying to king Jew is the only way to be "redpilled"
Fuck off kike loving faggot.

Your list of "Science Then" stuff is lifted from the Summa Theologica of Thomas Aquinas. That's a theological work, not a scientfic one.

The source for modern science comes from the Christian world view that the Universe is made up of laws. Because God came and lived a life and stayed bound to those laws even to the point of death we have the notion that God is a "hands off" deity

Everyone before that notion believed that gods will reality and can change it on a whim.

God did not do that for himself.

The notion that capricious and willful gods exist came roaring back with Islam and the idea that the only thing god can't do is be a human for any moment because Mohammad claims the whole universe would fall apart.

As for atheists, they have Lysenko.

There is no god but Kek
PRAISE

> Christian world view

You spelled Aristotelian/Platonic wrong faggot

Check Christian Nobel Price winners in Wikipedia over 60% in physics alone

Nope it's the opposite.Leftism was invented during French revolution when Christian monarchy was killed and replaces with New Order.

It was financed by Illuminati from Bavaria.

Yeah but they aren't nigger tier sanctimonious low IQ faggots like you. William D Philips for example is a fucking Deist like most of them who doesn't go to Church and doesn't believe in the water walking jew stick literally, but views most of it as an allegory. Like Einstein believed in a first cause and first principle even if he came up with a the theory of relativity but there is an ocean between a Catholic Sunday school nigger beliefs and his beleifs

>Like Einstein believed in a first cause and first principle even if he came up with a the theory of relativity

Nice you found a overrated Jew atheist as example.

Goebbels went to Church every week and he sure was smarter then that overrated fuck.

Oh, I was talking about Kikes' offspring known as Christians