Brit/pol/ - Dinner with Donald: A night of sex, drugs and well-done steaks Edition

>Arron Banks has issued an ultimatum to the UKIP Leader Paul Nuttall: Let me professionalise the party and make it electable or I’m gone!
express.co.uk/news/politics/772162/nigel-farage-paul-nuttall-arron-banks-ukip-takeover-donor

>Brexit will 'end freedom of movement as we know it', says Home Secretary Amber Rudd
news.sky.com/story/brexit-will-end-freedom-of-movement-as-we-know-it-says-home-secretary-amber-rudd-10782740

>Nigel Farage dines with Donald Trump and Ivanka in Washington
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/26/nigel-farage-dines-donald-trump-washington/

>Don't give up, Jeremy Corbyn urges Labour
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39093981

>Gina Miller Launches Campaign to Keep Open Possibility of Staying in (((EU)))
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/26/gina-miller-launches-campaign-to-keep-possibility-of-staying-in-eu-open/

>Sadiq Khan sparks row with SNP after claiming there is ‘no difference’ between Scottish nationalism and racism
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/scottish-labour-conference-mayor-of-london-sadiq-khan-row-snp-nicola-sturgeon-no-difference-scottish-a7599111.html

>Lily Allen targetted by trolls in Twitter row over the stillbirth of her son
news.sky.com/story/lily-allen-hands-over-twitter-account-after-stillbirth-taunts-10782658

Other urls found in this thread:

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/why-theresa-may-has-worse-problems-than-jeremy-corbyn.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39104886
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SttN9OpuulY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolving_door_(politics)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[gimmick here]

up yours, up all of yours

Just watched Dr. Strange.

Wasn't nearly as shit as I thought it was going to be.

sooo... non brits running our shit?
i might be just a paki, but i could run it better... maybe
op, reveal yourself. time for combat

>Check news

>No happenings

>Put the telly on

>Nightly show with David Walliams

>Flick over quickly

>John bloody Major

Nuttall has too much baggage - his liar claims, no matter their veracity, have stuck to him like glue and will not now be shed. He suffers from the Carswell syndrome, too, of agreeing with the establishment when it attacks UKIP. He lacks the backbone to back UKIP when on discussion programmes. It is always stacked against them - 3 on 1, or 4, or 5 on one - but he falls right in to their trap. Their meaningless, liberal bubble consensus does not exist outside of SW1 - yet he yields to it, to try and 'detoxify' the UKIP brand and cease the attacks on himself. He does not pit himself against them enough - he wants to fit in, to an extent. It is political naivety of the highest degree.

Banks is right in that the party needs to professionalise - but that will never happen under Nuttall.

What damage could it possibly do that is not currently being done? Having one MP who hates the party and the vast majority of their voting base is far more dangerous, in my view, because it risks alienating the voter base and causing it to defect to apathy.

Every time I see Carswell on the television it makes me less likely to vote UKIP - I doubt this is true only of me.

>'You will p-pay f-for this Carswell!'
>*Fails to become MP for the 76th time*

))))))

Brexit Brexit Brexit MAGA, nice food you have here, some more Brexit and a lot of MAGA over desert.

> P.S. it was us bongs that supported prez Trump in the election, US allies, not Russia. You're welcome.

For months, around the time of Brexit, brit/pol/ was kept alive by a gook. Lovely lad he was.

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/why-theresa-may-has-worse-problems-than-jeremy-corbyn.html

>Tories will lose majority
>Labour will form a coalition with SNP

Has he lost it?

do you even satirise current events in meme format and get paid for it?

This is why I just nap, go to the gym or play a video game when I come home from work.

I'm not paying a tv licence for this shite.

isnt it about time you necked yourself?

do you even ruthlessly shill wholesome memes to the political establishment and global media and get paid for it?

i already did. not as much fun as doing the hypocrites desu

First for my cute Irish gf.

used to quite like john major but all his interventions on brexit are quite annoying

So...how long until the Muslim uprising in London?

Anycunt up ITT enjoy slipping the mrs the roger at some point over the weekend?

do you even promote cultural integrity and wellbeing, sell it to your community and society in general and get paid for it?

It's impressive and ahead of its time but nowadays we see stuff like that everywhere, become redundant thanks to endless derivative works. Respect though

who is this husky rusky? rrrawr

DELET THIS POTATONIGGER!

Gas the farmers, potato famine now

He's predicted the Tory party to be crushed in the last two elections. Not the best track record tbqh.

I think he believe most people to be fundamentally rational creatures, which they certainly aren't.

they want to live in one society you dweeb, not to destroy it

If the economy tanks and Brexit goes to shit, do you really think her cosy poll ratings will stay up? He's right about her steely reputation being completely unearned.

youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao

No, they want to destroy it. Perhaps not explicitly, but their desires will lead to its downfall.

yes, because muslims are so much worse than nazis.

Pale skin is best girls

Honestly, if Corbyn didn't have The Sun, The Times, BBC, Sky News, economist, the Scottish papers, the Mirror, the Express and the Telegraph, etc. all against him, he'd probably be polling far better.

If people heard his views unfiltered, he'd likely be polling better because he's behind workers rights, NHS etc. All very popular with the working class.

white nigger? da fuq is this shit. get. the fuck... out
stop shilling your stupid racist sadist shit you corrupt paedo mong

about - (negative) 6 months, they already took city hall

Well, Muslims would cause more harm to the country.

so who will battle with the establishment?
the media?
politicians?
*sigh* always the bridesmaid never the bride
who will speak for the future of the working class anons? fuck this sad world

To be fair, one of the Blairite groups said the same thing.
(Well, they said "SNP+Greens are our only hope of being in power again in the short term" but still.)

What kind of horrifies me is that in 2014 I thought Scottish Independence could take Miliband over the edge and into power on his own. Now I don't think even the breakup of the UK on May's watch could stop her getting a majority. Voters are simply that stupid.

Which is actually kind of interesting, because Tory support seems to be built on sand. A purely technical victory in 2010 and a 0.8% swing in 2015. People haven't suddenly started to like the bastards, they still hate them, indeed much more than it's ever revealed.

The level to which we fucking loathe both parties is astounding. It's interesting it's not written about more.

fuck your country, save your soul, your future, diplomacy, trade, relations, the world even

Except his stance on immigration remains unchanged. Perhaps the biggest factor in repelling working class voters, dating back to Blair. Not that the tories actually intend to reduce it, but they still pretend they do.

>only been living here a week
>living with a young asian family and their daughter
>really nice people
>knock on door
>swivel around, unlock it, open it, landlord is there, just giving me a heads up that the shower is lukewarm at the moment, something up with the boiler
>thank him for letting me know
>he closes door
>swivel back round
>huge HQ picture of adriana lima up on tv screen
>/hr/ thread of taylor swift up on my main monitor

UKIP are the best we've got atm. Just because of the immigration issue.

save us from immigrants!
but corrupt politicians ruling us and filching our wealth is A OKAY EVERYBODY

New by-election coming up.

Vote UKIP!

HAHAHA BREXSHITTERS AND KIPPERS BTFO, WHO WILL SAVE YOU NOW???

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39104886

the bankers the bonuses

this is you:
*mumble mumble* immigration *mumble mumble*

Rude.
Cara is very friendly.

They could still have been stopped in 2010 if Labour weren't retarded.

Literally all they had to do:
>Lib-Lab-SNP-Green-Plaid-SDLP deal for Westminster elections to use the same system as the Scottish Parliament or STV (doesn't really matter so long as it's PR.)
>Call another election.

What they did
>Ask the Lib-Dems if the rich hadn't suffered enough
>Write off working with the SNP under any circumstances whatsoever out of partisan pissery at being beaten in 2007.
>Make it pretty clear they all hated Brown

Even a push to a Tory minority government by Labour offering the Lib-Dems a sufficiently good deal would have been enough. Or a Labour minority with remarkably tacit support. You just have to ebb along, bit by bit, kick things a bit further away and pray.

But they didn't. They decided to take a 5 year jolly out of power knowing Blairism was safe and surrendered their last chance without a fight.

>save the world
>except your country, fuck your country

fucking tripfags, I swear to god

>relations

Don't care

>Trade

Don't care

>your future

We have none if we don't remove this great brown tumour.

I have to check about 5 different things any time before I let someone in my room

>African guy makes the thread

Top kek

you wanna talk about priorities?!?

Still, he'd be doing far better without the smear campaign

Even immigration, realistically, people don't care about.
They do in their emotions, I mean, but they still vote based on soft-nudges from the rest of the establishment. They manufacture credibility and the like.
If the press shilled for Corbyn, party was unified, etc, since he was made leader, he'd be prime minister in waiting right now. People are stupid enough that they'd do it, even if his policy was to dispose of trident weapons by firing them at the UK and killing everyone, thus ending global warming by inducing a bit of nuclear winter.

>asylum seeker
>economic migrant living in france
Pull the other one

Honestly, what are you even doing here?

>page not found

you wanna try me shitweed?
how can you save the whole without saving all of the parts? and how can you have the fulfilment of the part without the fufilment of the whole?
can there be a successful country without a successful world? if you say yes, you should be banned. if you say no, you should serve me to make a successful world

Wew fucking lad

S-say it ain't so

fucking you in the ass and trying to save my comrades. get out of my way if you cant take it?

pull the dick out of your ass buddy. it wont get easier from here on out... i thought you knew??

Forget the cookies, who took my fucking milk?

>comrades

Absolute state of Pakis these days

She needed it to fill up her newly invented Soft-Serve ice cream machines you fools.

Im more enraged over who took my fucking national fiber broadband...

Does anyone have that hitchens with the quote which was something along the lines of 'every hedgerow and pasture gone'?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SttN9OpuulY

be a good bitch and get fucked or fuck off and find some other paki to fill your holes

REMINDER: "the the the" is a paki.

Only reply to him with rare Blairs

He's right you know...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolving_door_(politics)

dont need a reminder you cunt, you got one in your fucking ass that will last you your whole life, and one in your mouth which will last you until eternity if you ever figure out how to use it

He's YKTD
His post frequency is blatant

>tfw too smart to contribute to my home country

Just over an hour to go lads!

On a not unrelated note, anyone have a home remedy for removing Syrup from chest hair?

are you guys even keeping fit?
you can't seriously be expected to attend or be invite to an orgy in this sorry state...
what is the point of your life if you aint working for me, your body, your world, your fellows/

>leave
one fucking job

don't trigger me m8y
its much more difficult to get me to stop than to get me started

Why does everyone keep stealing are girl?

>Wanting to leave the single market

Now listen here little Englander! we're not leaving and that's final!

Too busy ruining Britain

and the trips are not a dead giveaway? ffs
brit is shit. need a new site/board/platform... up for discussion?

Moving to Greece a month tomorrow lads.

It must be killing you not to be able to use any of your reaction pictures

The only reason caswell won is because he was a defector. If he goes back to the torys he will still win

HAHAHAH INCLUDE ME IN /R/Sup Forums SCREENSHOT PLEASE!

posting from tablet. my computer mouse is broken :( pitfa

>tfw as time goes on you start to think the 1983 manifesto was actually good