So wtf happened yesterday? Did gayniggers from outer space really stole that Oscar?

So wtf happened yesterday? Did gayniggers from outer space really stole that Oscar?

Scripted controversy by people trying to stay relevant, nothing more

~BrrrrrRRRRR@AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPFFFTTTTFSSSSFT!!!!!!!!

SNIIIIIIFFFFFFFFF
Oh yes my dear, a quite pungent scent.

the Jews, Rachel

B

(((They))) wanted the Oscars the be a political statement. Remember last year with the #Ocsarstoowhite shit? This year was the time to throw the negros a few bones because god knows with Hollywood needing its china money the days of leading black actors in big budget films is at an end.

So the event starts with some fuck drump jokes and statements then moves on to show the blacks with awards. Only at the end some staged drama was fucked up. Not everyone got the message as to what was happening and chaos ensued.

why spread this creepy photoshop of her? furthermore, why do creepy photoshops of plenty of celebrities show up. The imagination and mind can do far better than some poor editing that the human eye can detect.

>watching
>Jew
>electric

It's true. It lost to gay jews

You goys do realize that Oscars are just film industry's private awards?
It's not an election or some kind of national happening.
It's importance is just blown out of proportion, because of that stupid celebrity culture where you goyim think that people who are attractive and can sing, act or dance are someone to be worshiped and whose opinions on anything matters.

This, the jews have a long history of exaggeration and trickery.

>it's the night of the oscar jew 2018
>2017 oscar jew was big success
>it felt good handing out trophies to black movie-makers because as everyone knows black movie-makers are most unrecognized of all movie-makers
>all black movie-makers are literally kubric but nobody knows because oscar jew has been holding them back
>not happening with oscar jew 2018 though
>oscar jew 2018 has added a new category
>best tyler perry in a tyler perry movie
>meryl streep is on stage to present the award
>she is grinning from ear to ear
>"in 2018 the oscar jew finally decided to recognize the greatest hidden figure in movie-making." she says
>"tyler perry challenges us"
>she pauses for an inordinate amount of time
>"he challenges us to think about race"
>"which we almost never do every five minutes."
>there are shots of oscar jew audience and they all look deep in thought.
>"and here are the nominees"
>"tyler perry's: madea puts a whoopin on they kids"
>"tyler perry's: madea goes to the outside where white folk be sleepin not in they bed but on the ground in big socks"
>"tyler perry's: madea holds a queef so long she burps it out her mouth"
>"tyler perry's: madea puts ungodly amounts of spice on her food"
>"tyler perry's: madea puts a whoopin on they kids 2"
>there is a 5-way split screen of tyler perry with his fingers crossed looking very anxious
>meryl streep opens the card
>"and the winner is tyler perry"
>"for madea holds a queef"
>audience in full standing ovation as tyler perry takes the stage
>tyler perry appears a little choked-up now that he's holding a real oscar jew
>it's difficult but he's able to do his 'madea voice'
>"Errr I been holdin dis pussy burp all they tree days"
>***BELCH***
>"OH THEY IT GOES"
>audience still full standing ovation
>many taking selfies to remember the most diverse and progressive oscar jew in history
>the 2018 oscar jews.

This. The winners are picked by (((the industry))). Prepare to see niggers massively over represented from now on.

How does Tyler Perry keep making movies?
Why does anyone like Tyler Perry movies?

oscars got blacked
blacks got shlomoed

>Hollywood needing its china money the days of leading black actors in big budget films is at an end
Holy fuck please be true.

>private
broadcast for four hours on national television

i could care less, but it is funny to see jews suck nigger cock at their own award show

>...from now on...
You funny Aussies.

they just arrange the sucking, then the public pays them for the privilege

This. The only erotica I look at is young white woman in dresses among nature.

I will fucking lick her clit until i drown

What a fucking slut. How is it acceptable for western women to dress like this in public?

....snnnniiiiifffffffff...oh yes dear...sssnnnniiiiiffffff...quite fragrant indeed...is that...dare I say...sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?....sniff sniff...hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff...quite pungent eggs yes very much so ....ssssnnnniiiiiffff...ah yes...and also...a hint...of...sniff...cheese....quite wet dear...sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely...sniff....please dear...another if you please...nice and big now...

>BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPFFFF
...Oh yes...very good!...very sloppy and wet dear...hmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm....let me...let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling....hmmmm...hmm...yes...that is a delicate....bit of chocolate dear...ah yes...let me guess...curry for dinner?...oh quite right I am...aren't I?...ok...time for sniff....sssnniiiiiffffff...hmmm...hmmmm I see...yes...yes indeed as well curry....hmmm...that pungence is quite noticeable...yes....onion and garlic chutney I take it dear?....hmmmm...yes quite...

>BBBBBRRRRRRPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
...Oh I was not expecting that....that little gust dear...you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff....sniff...ah...sssnnnniiiiiffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor...sniff reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep no immunities sniff...hmmm...is that...sniff...hmmm...I can almost taste it dear....yes...just...sniff...a little whiff more if you please....ssssnnniiiiifffff...ah yes I...have it now...yes quite...delectable dear....quite exquisite yes....I dare say...sniff...the most pungent one yet dear...sssnnnniiiifffffff...yes...

Can someone explain what the fuss over Emma Stone is all about?

I might be dumb because I can't work it out from here Tweet. I'm missing something from not watching the Oscars I guess

IDK but she's a qt3.14

Schlomo is right

>there is a 5-way split screen of tyler perry with his fingers crossed looking very anxious

fucking kek

You fucking demon

I want to sniff those feet

Get off the Internet, James Joyce.

>make fun of president trump
minutes later
>greatest gaffe in the history of the award

you
CANNOT
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP

meme magic is real
god is with us

Storyboard for a Murdoch Murdoch video?

Cuz if not I'm stealing your story.

Lel

not sure what murdoch murdoch is. you can steal it i dont give a fuck. just tell me where i can see it

fpbp

Fucking Christ, can we just make Sup Forums and Sup Forums one fucking board already. I can never tell which one I am on.

Is that a fake pic of Emma Stone? Please be real.

Holy fucking shit. This.

Sup Forums has a blue background

You're welcome.

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU user

I use the tomorrow setting, so my background is a dark grey.

Fug my sides

This. I thought I followed a lot of smart people on twitter but almost literally of them started tweeting shit like
>OMG lol look how dumb the oscars are lol
>lol who watches this stupid shit
>holy shit did you guys just see what happened! so dumb!
>lol plebs actually watch this

git gud

The Oscars are a heavily glorified pity party. It's good to know that they're finally dying under Trump's presidency. Maybe now Hollywood's creativity and originality can return after an almost century-long vacation.

thats true, lowest ratings in history

+bunch of niggers on red carpet which starred in shitty movies not worth of award, because of 2016 Oscars chimpout...

Thank you sir/madam for the hearty chuckle.

Is this a tranny?

Those disgusting lips are the same color as her skin

>movie a
>gay niggers
>movie b
>white people but the theme is "let the woman be stronk and independent in her own career choices and you'll get cucked out the arse"

It's like picking between a bucket of vomit or a pile of shit.

Emma Stone isn't even that attractive. She kinda looks like a dog. But still cute. And she has a lisp.

my favorite meme

are there chimpanzees in Croatia?

this is why I come to Sup Forums

only albanians and gypsies

/thread

They changed it at the last minute and then pretended it was a mistake.

>It's importance is just blown out of proportion, because of that stupid celebrity culture where you goyim think that people who are attractive and can sing, act or dance are someone to be worshiped and whose opinions on anything matters.

And just (((who))) has been busily promoting that culture for the past 60 years?

9.26/10
future copy pasta

Oh fuck you

There was somebody autistic enough to write this out at one point.

Think about that.