Non-Catholics, you have 30 seconds to explain why you shouldn't be purged on the DOTR

Non-Catholics, you have 30 seconds to explain why you shouldn't be purged on the DOTR.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hMkz-Mrxs-c?t=128
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>DOTR
yeah hmu when I don't want to die

Because you Papist dogs are the one that should be purged.

"But you are not to be called ‘rabbi,’ for you have one teacher, and you are all brethren. And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven. Neither be called ‘masters,’ for you have one master, the Christ."

Your entire religion is a heresy.

cus i aint no cuck who worships stautes like satan worshipers and bow down to pope cuck whore of babylon antichrist. i also aint no dirty fucking brown spic trying to take over this god delivered country of mine. cathocucks are no christchins and are going to hell from not taking the scriptures literally

I am not a pedophile faggot that molests little boys butts

i mean who need theologans anyway? i can understan the good book no problem. also the cathocuck church is the biggest pedo ring in the world world, take that satan worshippers!

Because this pope is a fucking gigacuckold, so I'll remain Baptist thanks

This. Also digits. The book is the law. Not some fuckin man in a walled off pedo city

youtu.be/hMkz-Mrxs-c?t=128

MFW cathocucks try to start shit.

I'm Orthodox. I love Catholics, but I adhere to my religious culture first and foremost. Live and let live. O Theos diathikes.

I can make some pretty decent tendies none of that store bought garbage

That guy has the most autistic looking face I've ever seen

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
these

Because I will be doing god'a work as well

You're going to need the quiet, armed, angry pagans. You don't know how many of us there are or where we are, but you will. We're there to the task.

Because I'm not going to let a bunch of child molesters in dresses tell me what to do

those communion wafers taste like shit

Because worshiping false idols is fundamentally against the Christian religion.

because we dont call child molesters "father" and do t call anybody father just like Jesus said not to do. Cucklics, you have 30 seconds to explain why you never read The Bible.

also wtf is up with song of solomon? that is some weird shit.

popecuck CONFIRMED ANTICHRIST

YALL PAGANS GON TO HELL!!!!!!

WRONG WEBM

AWWW SHIT THE PAGAN CATHOKEKS ARE USING BLACK MAGIC ON ME

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS PEOPLE

Crowley said a being named AIWASS dictated the book of the law through his wife to him, not lucifer/satan. you guys give us christians a bad name with your piss poor research. crowley was a pretty cool guy for a wicked degenerate destined for eternal hellfire as well.

also id like to say that when describing hell, the bible says they (the damned) will be burned up into nothingness, so...yeah hell is nothingness.

he did that?

Same shit different name, Crowely and his faggot followers are lovers of cock

>catholic
>won't be roped
Pick one

HES DA ANTICHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CATHcucks ARE NOT CHRISTIAN!!!!

Stay mad catholicuck

>be catholic
>worship mary

Literally worshiping a lying slut there. Praise Jesus and be righteous, that is all to be expected. Unless you're a catholic.

>Catholics
>closer to Islam than actual Christianity

> fucking leaf drops this shit here

> Autistic staring + uncomfortable silence

> heavy papist breathing

> KISS THE NIGGER FOOT

> KISS THAT SHIT, ohhhhh this so holy...

cuck. Cuck. CUCk

CATHOKEKS BTFO

the church is corrupt, back the fuck off.

20 seconds left over.

Shadilay