Well, that's it. Even Trump can't shake off the complete and total TAKE OVER of the US govt by the MIC

Well, that's it. Even Trump can't shake off the complete and total TAKE OVER of the US govt by the MIC

America spends more on defense than the next 8 countries COMBINED. Why the fuck do you need to spend more? No country poses even a remote threat to the US. Not even China (who by the way, don't even control their own sea!)

Meanwhile, your infrastructure is collapsing, people can't buy houses, hardly anyone can pay off their student debts, healthcare is a mess... how can any American citizen think this is okay? When the fuck will you stop being complete cucks for military contractors who don't give a single fuck about you or America?

This is Drumf we're talking about here. Small hands / big tanks

>Why the fuck do you need to spend more?
Let's take a look at those 8
>China, Russia
Potential threats we need to defend against, especially because they may ally with each other if they attack us
>UK, France, Germany, Japan
Oh, you mean those countries that we are always taking care of during military operations?
>Saudi Arabia and India

You got me. 2 of the 8 I have no valid reason. But I don't think that matters when 6 directly impact our budget.

I think we need to spend more then the next 20

Just sayimg. Who's number 20 I bet he's nefarious

Did you miss the part were Trump promised to make the rest of the world pay its fair share

This will raise far more than 9% but you will never ever get anyone to pay

He needs it for the empire
Annexe Leafland FAST

TRUMP IS A JOKE THAT PUTS MILITARY CONTRACTORS BEFORE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

number 20 is poland
number 21 (so, the 20th after us) is Algeria
that's in actual spending
in budget, there's not numbers past 15, which is israel.

Because the best strategy is to be so strong no one will ever challenge you.

>Potential threats we need to defend against, especially because they may ally with each other if they attack us

This will never happen and they are not a threat. China's military lags behind America's by at least 30 years. Russia is a complete shithole that is due to run out of reserve funds this year. These countries are a joke, US military apparatus surrounds both of them and they don't respond because they know they can't do anything

>Oh, you mean those countries that we are always taking care of during military operations?

Yes so why spend more? By the way, none of those countries will be threatened by anyone in the foreseeable future

You already are though.

A nine percent increase in the US budget will wipe out the gains of everyone "paying their share" (which they won't by the way) by billions

I for one welcome this, we need a power monopoly or we will just have constant wars in every region, and generally america is a force for good. Thank god it's not the Chinese or arabs with such power. They would come to the defense of all western countries and if they don't then your country is a degenerate shithole not worth saving

any other sources?

>going after the companies that gouge the taxpayers is supporting the military industrial complex

And don't you forget it, pops

>leaf
WHEN YOU START FOOTING THE GODDAMN BILL YOU FUCKING LEECH
WE WOULDNT HAVE TO DO THIS SHIT IF YOU ALL ACTUALLY GAVE A DAMN ABOUT DEFENSE
BUT NO LOL ITS OKAY USA WILL JUST DO IT
I FUCKING HATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

Im sorry, I wasn't aware that you had such insight into the fucking militaries of countries who barely cooperate amongst themselves, let alone give away their secrets

It takes a lot of $$$$ to maintain and improve the best military on earth, retard.

We won't stop until every citizen owns a humvee with .50 BMG. We're gonna be so packed with powder that entire neighborhoods will disappear when someone has a kitchen fire.

Give every American citizen a nuke. Mutually assured destruction will keep everyone on their best behaviour.

Because we're going to start fucking with Mexico, China, North Korea and Iran all at once. Not only do we need to be prepared for war with them, we need to make sure no one steps in when we start threatening China.

Also, Trump has plans on nationalized healthcare, he's always believed in it. And he's going to introduce a 1 trillion dollar infrastructure bill in the coming weeks.