Why are women not like this anymore?...

Why are women not like this anymore?? have real hobbies and not just make up and clothes for fuck sake and be whores all day in the gym.

youtube.com/watch?v=vv066NyKq9k

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qrrBYDSnFOs
youtube.com/watch?v=VLFfSDEA26o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because women have turned into goldfish that only have attention spans that last 2 minutes and open lack jawed mouths like air filled inflatable dolls

> Women
> Passion

lel

Tfw live in rural queensland and all the women my age are either bogan sluts all about MUH CAMPING, MUH 4wd, MUH PARTYING, MUH GYM, with fucking 1-2 kids. Where are girls like this holy fuck. I'm in love.

they only do it for attention

>MUH CAMPING, MUH 4wd, MUH PARTYING, MUH GYM, with fucking 1-2 kids

Unless they're single mothers, I don't see a problem with this. They can come to the US any time.

Betcha bottom dollar she's had more than 4 different sexual partners.

Girls into "guy things" almost always are a slut because they don't have girls as friends and don't care about being judged as a slut.

Man that parker is giving her tits some welly.

what are you talking about? this woman isn't from the past.
Women were never that interesting in general, it's just that there are way more whores and a culture that tolerates roastie drunkards. The rarity of a creative and charming woman is still the same as a hundred years ago.

when a woman has hobbies, they are either because male family members rubbed them off on her, or because they are relics of a previous boyfriend.
women aren't supposed to have hobbies, they exist to fuck and breed.
men shouldn't have hobbies either - they are a diversion from actually important things, like raising a family.
t. someone with too many hobbies.

Is it 2008 already?

yes it's true, it is only for attention... but at least it's something that requires developing skill

so does sucking nigger cocks

Now i know how americans feel when they don't understand british lingo

Keep chasing for that subservient nondescript virgin with a non-personality. You are meant for each other.

Still one of the best songs

>ywn watch your traditional Swedish gf sing the cows in

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

Tfw can't play piano due to medical condition.

why can't suicide be legalized?

Yes, she is pretty epic!!

>Be whores all days in the gym

NEET confirmed

fucking KEK

That meme guitar is a parker, one of the wooden versions based on the original composite parker fly

>swedish

I guess now she's attracting plenty of bulls

Women never have deep passionate interests and hobbies like men do

Some may but overall no

>anymore

>posts a video from 2010

???

I'm just stating the truth.

>all the women are either sluts I r white nationalists

kek

Right?

What a stupid fuck. That sounds AMERICAN AS FUCK.

Wut?

>subservient nondescript virgin with a non-personality
as opposed to an unstable roastie, I choose this to be honest. She will grow into her role as a breeding machine :^)

tfw no musician gf to collaborate with

wut
they can do what they want
but if she is partying every weekend she has brain damage from alcohol and a smashed up pussy

they are only good for fucking and even then they are brain damaged so give shit head

>i am a head master
>i know for a fact this girl is married and a slur sho fucks around partner count probs in 100
>still uses teeth on my dick
loooool buddy

Women seek individuality in others rather than develop it themselves. It's a survival tactic.

That's why if you remember school.

All girls were like schools of fish, all keeping together, liking and doing the same things and wearing the same things.

There's only an amount of good you can get in the arts if you don't genuinely enjoy the act. People who do things for attention give up like 1-2 years in when they realize no one fucking cares in the long run. There are chicks who are passionate about things, they're just inside and aren't interested in relationships.

I've been a way around the world and I always see posts like this. Do you guys exclusively meet girls in highschool, your liberal arts degree course, or the local club? I hardly meet girls like this.

this isnt even that impressive

the real question is why are women shilling their mediocre guitar videos on a chinese cartoon website?

Tons of guys only do it to get pussy. Accept that there are exceptions.

>women can't into devotion to a craft they are people makers while men are civilation builders and maintainers

>exceptions
bullshit, everything guys do is for pussy
if you dont care about pussy or give up because you cant get any you become neet, monk, mgtow or hermit who fap,all day

>everything guys do is for pussy
only if youre a cuck

that cow fucking at the end LMAO

spoken like a true loser
there is literally no point in achievement without women / progeny

u might as well end it now

That is such a crock mate

>be shakespeare
>compose white hot prose
>pour your soul out onto the page
>emotion bequeathed to the ages

Reet, finished 12th Night so it'll be mad puss for me down the boozer tonight, lads

>attemp sarcasm
>actually be correct
he was fucking the actresses
he fucked juliet 200000x

shakespear was literally le casting couch man

Because of pop culture. Trains women to be mindless whores that know nothing and expect everything to be handed to them.

Is this photoshopped?

Women with authentic hobbies that they are seriously committed to have always been the exception. There are still those kinds of women around as there always have been, but frankly, they're out of most anons' leagues.

no, stop wasting time with ugly women

can someone give me a quick rundown on these guys?

Women are still like this, you're just looking in the wrong places.

>Anymore

This is from 2010. Do you mean, since 2010? Anyway, this is shit music.

>no point in achievement
You sound like a fucking bitch you stupid fuck why don't you go make me a sandwich and breed me a children so you can have the right of doing nothing your whole life.
Achievements are the manliest thing to do

sure.
the bog twins abused human growth hormone in their twenties resulting in their cartoon villian like appearance, they currently reside in france and have even considered running for public office.

OK he might have been a letch, but you're not seriously saying that's actually why he wrote? "If I can just bard hard enough, it'll be minge city"

actually nature dictates cumming in women is the manliest thing you can do.

also not an argument.

When did women ever have hobbies?

he was virtue signalling, he needed to be popular so he the hotties would come to his casting couch. so he aimed at the lowest common denominator.

Not fucking disputing the fact getting women is an achievement, I'm questioning your evident faggotry and the fact you're so stupid you don't seem to think Shakespeare's work is an achievement which we the rest of the people enjoy a lot more than everything he ever fucked during his lifetime.

Humans naturally search and operate on the path of least resistance. The majority of men and women do the bare minimum for acceptance and validation.

People like this exist, you just gotta find them before everyone else since this is a very attractive quality. For a lot of people, this isn't an inherent quality. Many pick these hobbies up by watching a partner or friend who is established in their skill.

because they grew up having nothing but screens in front of them all of the time and never had to develop an actual character. there are still women with hobbies and skills but they probably aren't attention whores about it

why are you sucking some dead guys dick, he just made a few shit plays aimed at the lowest common denominator to part them with their money and wives, he doesnt explore any interesting topics, just basic shit everyone goes through. it is literally modern soap opera drama tier.

t. huge faggot

Aside from the kids that sounds badass you shut-in fuck.

The Merchant of Venice was the first fucking thing that made me suspicious of kikes and you fucking think he doesn't explore interesting topics.
kys

better than anything he wrote 2bh

Saved

youtube.com/watch?v=qrrBYDSnFOs

god kicked them out of israel for being kikes
you should learn that at 4 , at church
lmao

what more do you need

Do they teach you to be an incultured pleb who can't quote the major writer of their mother language there too?

>be a woman AND be good at something

nature's way of making it fair desu

i am a convict,a pragmatist, a satanist and a commisioned millitary officer
why would i give a fuck about "culture" it serves no purpose

Ffs mate next you'll be saying galileo only invented the telescope to get a sneaky peek in birds bedrooms

A satanist with no culture is just an inverted Christian.
A Satanist that hasn't read John Dee? William Blake? Crowley just gives references to high culture nonstop. So stop fucking being a faggot already

Isn't there a woman somewhere that you should be tying to a railway track?

Whats wrong with camping?

You sound like a virgin.

many types of satanism, dont talk out ur ass
religion withiut culture is PURE

army has me on a leash mate

>why arent women playing cheesy degenerate guitar solos anymore even though there are plenty of women doing it on youtube

Guitar solos SUCK

A satanic the who hasn't read Huysmans, Milton, Goethe or Dante?

lost at 13. also not an argument.

Men and women have very different definitions of what camping is

i have read dante, but only because i liked the aesthetic

You're not Michael Aquino are you?

Like I said, a Satanist with no culture is nothing but an inverted Christian
>muh religion is PURE and yours isn't
>don't talk out of your ass correctly criticizing my dogma, the one I don't know though I fucking should

You seen the film adaption from 1911?

disgusting

Are you one of those o9a edgelords?

this also applies to everyone in this thread

>People like what I dont like.
Why is this getting 80 fucking replys?
Whats your fucking hobby?

Fair point

Woman don't have hobbies.

R A R E
A
R
E

Should try paradise lost, the first half he paints Satan as the hero. His rallying speech to the defeated army is amazing. Also the gustav dore engravings, pic related

if setianism was more stoicism rather than goetic magic bullshit mb

are you just assuming my denomination?
rational satanism vs esoteric satanism

Not to be a dick but latin music is by far the worst music on Earth. It all boils down to buh...ba-da-bah buh...ba-da-bah repeated throughout the entire song.

I'd literally rather listen to anything else including Vietnamese music that sounds like a cat getting strangled.

There's plenty of them. You just don't get out and spend too much time here.

>It all boils down to buh...ba-da-bah buh...ba-da-bah

youtube.com/watch?v=VLFfSDEA26o

will do

all music is shit theres nothing like silence