IAMA - Anthony Wiener Leaker

Ask me anything you want, i will go as far as i deem safe.

Reason I'm doing this AMA, i have seen a few people disappear i have been in contact with and have shared files and information regards the files which i send to the FBI, Interpol, Europol, Wikileaks. None of those files were published. I acted foolish and like an amateur and have probably exposed my self countless times. Fear of my safety dont want to disappear. Think I'm getting watched.Im an idiot. AMA

This is not role-play. Im thinking about Dumping all the files on Chinese forums. Watch for dead end-20 guy not Born in Switzerland, High school dropout. I was suicidal BUT not anymore since a decade. I wont do anything stupid, in case "i did something" i didnt do nuffin.

Is Hillary involved in diddling kids?
Is Anthony?

Which files do you shared?

She is a Pimp. Involved in everything but not the key person.

CIA = Drug Cartels, CIA = ISIS, Beheadings, Drug trafficking in US Military Aircraft, Pedophile Ring, Kill list also video of michael Hastings unconscious (or dead?) inside his car with seatbelt on him, car drives by it self then stops/crash and explodes. List of People, lots of Encrypted files most title suggest blackmail files.

If you feel your life is that threatend at least you can go out giving humanity the information they deserve to know.

I can't post, send anything anymore. I can't explain but no msg, txt, email, post that i post is been received, No matter from what device, location, internet connection. Its like blackmagic. Not sure how they do it.

Holy shit a Hastings video? Drop everything kek wills it

Bump. Interesting as hell

Do what's right

I will most likely walk to the Russian Embassy and carry it in. Hope they are legit there.

>She is a Pimp. Involved in everything but not the key person.

Who is? Soros?

Did you not send them to wikileaks? wtf?

who IS the leader of all of this? soros?
some bilderberg fuck?

When you say "Anthony Weiner Leaker", are you implying that you leaked the Weiner evidence to the FBI, or that you are planning on leaking it elsewhere?

>shared files and information regards the files which i send to the FBI, Interpol, Europol, Wikileaks. None of those files were published.

Sounds like nobody cares, so watch out for the Russkies. They aren't to be trusted either.

We need a Trump friendly in EU

Show us a picture of bill clintons cock and we will assist you. If you're real, you will have the photo.

When did Sup Forums become so retarded and so /x/?

Nothing about Soros. Only Lists of people, files in to me unknown file formats, Database formats, encrypted, shit tried to connect to the internet, unencrypted list of people, Kill List and video of Hastings. Breitbart not on kill list. Most files (excel files read like a balancing sheets for 463L (assume its cocaine shipments?).

I did, they did not publish it. I dont trust it, i want to but i can't.

NO idea.

I fixed a fucking Laptop and copied all files.

Do you think you are safe in Switzerland, are you gonna be taken in a white van as soon as you leave the country, like china style?

I seen guys staring at me, walking with me towards the bus, i didnt get on it, they get in and keep looking at me. Leaving home, people outside smoking, looking. So weird it can't be my imagination.

who or what kind of names did you see?

were they well know people, or were they completely unknown to you?

Why do you think the NYPD canceled their press conference?

I guarantee it is no one we have heard of.

Best guess? Black nobility types,old Euro aristocracy.

get it to 10 lawyers, got to ten lawyers offices and tell them to release it unless you call them every day at 2 pm

No Idea.

Guys i never heard of.
UK, Ireland, France, Italy, Greece??, Scandinavian names, American, few germans, NO real VIP's.

Shit, stay safe user.

Share screen of hastings vid you silly medpack

OP, if true, you should just immediately leak anything and everything, and then seek safety.

so were dealing with some club of rome shit?

Damn, you have any way of leaving the country safely and/or discreetly?

What I mean is, likely the true "head" of this mess is likely not on that list, and comprises people few (except those in the know) have heard of.

And those above them, but yes.

Bro you have to give a screen shot, or some file, otherwise everyone assumes massive LARP and we won't help you

This is what schizophrenia looks like everyone.

Non Profits, Banks, Investment, Pharma etc Few in switzerland thats why I'm so scared. Not sure what I'm looking at. Im an idiot. i want off this ride.

jesus I hope you guys aren't old enough to vote

op please do this, if you post some names i guarantee you some dedicated anons will scour the internet for the truth

maybe you should dump some sort of appetizer to get ppl to believe you/ start getting word to spread around the internet

or if you believe yourself to be in danger you might as well just dump to wikileaks or just dump to Sup Forums

this

encrypt and post password ya dingus

how do we get solid evidence on pizzagate?

slap just one or two random files in there to screw up the hash before encryption

7's of truth

keep in mind if you dump info that is too sensitive you may get the thread 404ed so iin that event you should transcribe pictures and really only post text-based leaks.

And the 2017 LARP Oscar goes to...

How corrupt is the FBI / CIA / NSA / NHS all of your 3 letter agencies? (leaf here, you have too many agencies for your own good)

Who do you think is involved in the pedo ring (outside of the people we know, eg. Hillary, Pedosta bros. Silsby etc.)

Have you seen anything related to Brazil?

Proofs?

rare

This is a LARP, no way would they let some random repair a Rothschild's laptop

Can you remember the List of People?

Post proofs plz

He already said he can't, every time he tries to upload the files he conveniently can't

in this case you may need to reverse engineer the solution

instead of posting the sensitive info on the board, maybe post link to encrypted fileshare along with password. Anons would screencap before it went down. It would take a brave few user who wouldn't mind navigating risky links

DUMP THE FILES

and i told him how if that was the case, he could get around it.

put in zip with a few random pepe memes (this fucks the has). encrypt and post. post password/

unless he has an answer to this, larper

uploading. hang on.

This is going to be a thread where OP never proves anything he is saying and whines about people "following him" and shitheads will eat it up.

inb4 the dinosaur

OH PLEASE DELIVAR

Why don't you get involved with Trump's people? Is he in on this shit?

this again

Nice try

Stop

How did you get the files?
What're contained in them they were so vile they made veteran NYPD detectives sick?

That's not fucking rare and you know it.

Larp award goes to... not this guy.

Now start posting you %'s of how much it's complete. Start low at 6% and milk it. This is what the Canadians do when they bs.

And now we wait forever hehe lol!!

I apologize, I forgot to put the question mark.

guys op just texted me to tell you guys to hold on. his internet is down but the upload is at 10%

he said it should be back up in three minutes

give me a break.im using a hotspot. few mins.no bs.brb

will do,looking forward to being able to make this info go viral

quit sucking off everyone and their dog and post them, faggot

post one screenshot mountain jew

Bump

Looks like she is drinking shit

If its true, tell me wieviel MB Daten du hast

Is Hillary one of the 8 Goddesses?

Nice

We're standing by for potentially real heroism OP. You're a pretty cool guy.

Phat bump

dont ask me where I got this. Hasting screenshot moments before impact

Where do you store your files? Want to use my cloud storage service? I will protect your identity

he drowned in a sea of dicks.

t. Security services

Maybe ill be famous in a famous thread XD

what is this shit?

OP is too much of a faggot to deliver.

autism manifesting itself in the material world, user.

No just looking to increase my brand awareness while also standing up for my beliefs

Bump

Anything on David Brock?

>Wiener Leaker

Toasting in possible ebin bread

he said its a moon orbit for two private citizens check his twitter

OP is now pretending that he was "killed" doing this. This was ho w he planned to end this larping session.

OP is a larping faggot

inb4 walk the dinosaur