So apparently "fake news" is allowed in the White House if they support our fascist president?

So apparently "fake news" is allowed in the White House if they support our fascist president?
Breitbart frequently publishes unsourced claims which is different than anonymous sources which are identified and not anonymous to reputable organizations. Just goes to show that if you speak out against the SCROTUS, he will try his hardest to silence or intimidate you but if you blindly praise him, youre fine.
This is some real North Korea shit.

Wrong pic

Daily reminder your opinion is not an argument

That's a pretty fucking great ban list. Excellent start!

How about you kill yourself

Daily reminder that neither is Trump's
Ban all dissenting views, fuck freedom of the press

CNN and Buzzfeed not allowed in a briefing?
That's alright, they aren't journalists to start with

what the fuck, jackhammering for 10 minutes is a workout. more like "when a bitch does nothing to 10 minutes and then thinks I give a fuck about whether she got off or not"

How bout end your life fascist shithead?

Wait what, breitbart put out a fake news item about scuttling your woman?

And the BBC, NY times? Just because they don't agree with your ideology doesn't mean they should be banned. This is fucking insanity.

Daily reminder cnn, NYTs, politico and Washington post all were caught colluding with a political party...the lugenpress is an enemy of the people

>anonymous sources which are identified

cnn is banned because they can't seem to find a correspondant who can resist trying to scream over everyone else if they don't recieve 100% of floor time. im not sure if the other ones have been as disruptive, but i wouldn't be surprised

> Clothes

Just wipe your cock on her curtains while she makes you sandwich, and be about your day. Best way.

Eat a dick, Mike.

reason why I didnt quote them is because I don't know them enough to have an opinion over them.

Also, from my point of view, it's like Trump is giving these shills the middle finger, because troll.

Bbc=state funded anti white propaganda
NYTs =anti white blog owned by an American hating Mexican

Not News m8...

your bad meme folder sold you
go back to /r/eddit

>Just because they don't agree with your ideology doesn't mean they should be banned.
Why? Legitimately curious.

I actually did that, except it wasn't her curtain but her cat. Glorious days

Excuse me shitlord, they're undocumented, not illegal.

Well that is diversity. Cnn have had their media privilege for too long. Let the little people in!

>undocumented
>literally breaking local and federal law by being in the country with out paper work (undocumented) illegally
>illegal

Bigot. You seriously need to check your privilege

They were banned for that single event, not forever

WHOA LET THAT SINK IN