A daily reminder for all you "build the wall" retards:

A daily reminder for all you "build the wall" retards:
Planes exist.

It is easy to buy cheap tickets for these planes.

It is easy to get visas so that you cannot be detained/deported when landing in the U.S.

It is easy to overstay these visas without detection/deportation from ICE.

The wall is going to cost $25 billion in taxpayer money.

You faggots did this to yourselves.
Have a nice day.

so you be sayin they should come in legally?

glad we agree senpai

>It is easy to overstay these visas without detection/deportation from ICE.

no

ungrateful piece of shit, give me your usa citizenship

$0.02

sorry that facts trigger you

Yes, then they're not undocumented and can be easily deported.

There is no issue here.

I'm glad we agree.

Same thread posted without major spelling errors

>SAGE
>SAGE

fucking idiot

But we can secure our border AND improve our ability to track and deport visa overstays at the same time.

businesses aren't going to hire you if they know the will get raided , fined and closed down, beanerino.

It might have something to do with the Obama administration mandating ICE not deport people who overstay their visa unless they're charged with violent crimes.

You do know what undocumented means, right bro?

>114561237
>It is easy to buy cheap tickets for these planes.
not for poor mexicans
>It is easy to get visas so that you cannot be detained/deported when landing in the U.S.
we wouldn't have a problem with illegals if it was easy
yeah, and no one come looking for you either.
>The wall is going to cost $25 billion in taxpayer money.
that would be paid in a month if we stopped giving mexico all the money we do yearly

tell that to all the millions of employed mexican immigrants, brah

>Not wanting a great wall of america tourist attraction two decades from now

Come on user get with it

>not for poor mexicans
yes it is
>we wouldn't have a problem with illegals if it was easy
we really don't, politicians just like to pin everything on them
>yeah, and no one come looking for you either.
no shit
>that would be paid in a month if we stopped giving mexico all the money we do yearly
do you have any idea how little we actually give

You seriously think it's easy to find and deport documented illegals, bro?

Start arguing against my points any time.

But they entered legally.

Once business are forced to crack down (because for the last 8 years it basically never happened) they will be kicking illegals to the curb.

The gangs of Guatemalan workers sitting outside of home depot are going to be gone and it will be glorious.

Tell me about sanctuary cities. Could I just hop on a plane to the US, move to one of these cities and live a happy life in Murica?

nevermind me, newfag esperimenting with the sage function. Thanks to poster who explained it

if your goal is to deport all illegals and keep them on the other side of the wall, whether they're documented or not doesn't matter. They are illegal, and you're still paying for an inefficient thing (that won't stop undocumented immigrants anyway) without really making a dent in the so-called "problem" that the right has been holding up for decades as the reason people can't get jobs in this country.

buddy, it's NEVER happened. people adapt. if they're smart enough to outfox border patrol, they're probably smart enough to get forged id's. the wall isn't your solution.

But undocumented illegals aren't a real problem senpai, the overwhelming majority of illegals in the US are documented, the issue is ICE has been mandated not to deport them.

Such a weak argument. They really should fire you CREW fuckheads and get some people with actual talent for trolling.

A USA VISA does not entitle you entry into the United Stated but merely an interview with an agent of the federal government to make a determination whether to let you in or not.

If illegals could just hop on a cheap plane as you say, why risk the dangerous journey through the desert relying of coyotes who could rape and murder you at any turn.

When this turns into a hot war, I am going to enjoy skinning you assholes alive for making me wade through all this bullshit.

um...no? you're wrong?

and you seriously think ICE is going to be capable of deporting all the illegals? okay, buddy. send me a postcard from fantasyland.

op is a virgin loser
op btfo

from immigration.findlaw.com

Q: Does a visa guarantee me entry into the United States?
A: No. The visa is issued by the Department of State Consular Office abroad. A separate United States agency--the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)--has the authority to deny admission at the port of entry. The USCIS also determines how long you remain in the United States; the Department of State Consular Office does not make this determination, even though it issues the visa.

Suck on it, asshole.

Not an argument.

>It is easy to get visas

I assume that doesn't apply to anyone caught and deported before?

You need a visa to get onto the plane it's very difficult to get one when you have a criminal record hence why people jump the border.

Serious question for the peeps who are for the wall, here:
why are you for the building of it? Do you believe that the effects of such a wall on illegal immigration will be worth the cost to build and maintain?
And finally, do you believe that Trump and his administration will find a way for their promise of "Making Mexico Pay for it?"

nivger alert