kavkaz arabs, they are related to persia and turkey

Literally Caucasians.

>arabs
They live in Russia and they don't speak Arabic

Muzzies

dont u see his hat
he is islam

They are mixed.
Caucasus was conquered by all kinds of people.

Not a race

are these 2 jay and silent bob of chechnya?

this

just because they have white skin, doesn´t mean they can´t be niggers.

this only works in one direction though, black folks will always be niggers, no matter how civilized they get.

You don't have to be black to be a nigger

slimemold/mildew

I saw turks looking like that. These guys are probably the remnants of some ancient Anatolian/Caucasian peoples.

Asiatic mongrels.

master race

Chechens are the natural predators of Russian subhumans.

As majority of NC ethnicities they are just another branch of semitic people.

>roach don't know history

We fucked them up several times:

Russian empire:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_War

Soviet times:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aardakh

Modern Russia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Chechen_War

Similar to how we beat the shit out of you, scum:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Russo-Turkish_wars

Chechens/Caucasians(as in people from the caucuses) are literally their own distinct race.(As much as whites and middle easterners are)

And every single one of you is related to them.

The indo europeans(show here as yamnaya) are genetically a perfect mix between eastern european hunter gatherers and the caucasian hunter gatherers. Middle easterners are also somewhat related to them, mostly iranians.

I have only west european ancestry yet around 24~ percent of my ancestry is interpreted as caucasian hunter gatherer. Most west europeans generally get around 20 percent

Chechen. Subdivision of Caucasian. Related to Alans, Circassians, et cætera.

See this. Sup Forums needs to brush up on ethnography.

>Chechens are the natural predators of Russian
Lol, nope.

More red=more Caucasian hunter ancestry

Note how high it is in western europe in places like Scotland

Musloids

>What race are chechens?
subhuman race

>Says the Azeri

Muslim *wink* *wink*

i fucking hate chechens! i want to kill them all!

Chechen

Nope that's not what I'm talking about although I can see how it can confuse people

Caucasian hunter gather is an ancient marker and will be found as a piece of say modern north european admixture or Mediterranean admixture

Modern Caucasian admixture is not the same as Caucasian hunter gatherer admixture. CHG is more basal

For example here are mu genetic results. You'll notice I have a lot less Caucuses admixture than compared to CHG admixture

amish

Chechens have been around for a long time, for thousands of years in fact. They're basically a pre-Slavic, Indo-European people

bretty much

Now here are my CHG results when you look at more basal groups. You can see it's much larger than caucuses

I have some similar features and a similar beard growth pattern (and color) to the guy on the right

am also slightly shorter than average

am I a moslim Sup Forums?

You give up all of your whiteness when you adhere to the Islamic religion.

They may look white physically, but mentally they are no different than niggers.

>My great grandmother was Cherokee: The Pic

No, but you are a ginger manlet. Do you even have any chance of getting any pussy? Maybe you should convert to get some chance of fucking an ugly leftover Yazidi sex slave

That's not the point, also that's the only analysis I've ever done that shows any native ancestry so it's probably just noise

Not an argument

Actually girls tell me all the time that they love my hair and my politics is the most offputting thing about me

>manlet
this meme will never mean anything, nor will it ever die. Worse than 'atheism'.

t. American Mystery Meat Mutt

You probably had 50% West African Admixture from your mom cucking your dad and you had to retry until you got this American Indian shit

Sad!

>he talks politics
>with girls
turboautist detected

No I just talk politics with my friends. Im outgoing but I dont go to new things much so its usually through friends that I meet girls. My experience with girls has left me skeptical so it doesnt bother me too much.

Why does every faggot on Sup Forums feel the need to sperg out over little things like this? "Oh better impugn his motives and actions from a post tangentially mentioning something".

ironically for you I genetically group with the dutch so that would make you a nigger as well

Literally caucasoids in the purest sense.

>Autist: Dont you hate these FUCKING NIGGERS and FUCKING MUZZIES too?

Stacey: Uhh I like to watch GLEE, whats ur favourite tv show?

>Autist: fucking kikes are ruining tv, I like to call it the Electric Jew

Stacey: Eww get away from me you creep

master

They are white, we shouldn't disown them - meme magic them out of Islam please!

>sperg out
no u!
Stacy HOLD STILL! I NEED to measure your craniums CIRCUMFERENCE.

how else will I be able to verify your ARYAN RACE STATUS???

>everyone on Sup Forums is an antisemitic fascist

try again spergimus maximus

>Probably you're some Irish subhuman potatonigger whose great grandmom, granny, and mum got Goudad by some Dutch men, who cucked these starving Cathocuck alcoholics

>Irish subhuman potatonigger
they're everywhere
Irish are natural born nation wreckers

welp I'm in serbia just below the darker grey line

what does it mean? am I a negro or something?

why did he do it? the Archduke wasn't even a bad guy.

t. (((Civic Nationalist)))
Dont you have some Kike to serve? Here's a good link for you: goarmy.com/ so you can die for your overlords

>dutch
>cucking anyone
I hope no one spills a glass of water and floods your Moroccan colony

autism

reeeee shut up

>60%
Soon your obesity rate will be higher than your white population percentage
I dont know which one is more pathetic

Not an argument

>a guy with no unique ethnicity telling me about the superiority of ethnonationalism

>ethnonationalists dont go to war

Your high Jan, go check on your wife and make sure Mohamed isnt fucking her too hard

non-white america is no longer america

take it from a guy who lives in a town that went from 90% white to 60% white in a couple decades. we've practically imported mexico in my area and it shows.

teaching them good values won't make them white people, it will just make them mexicans who don't lash out as often.

i bet you think you are white european too

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Russo-Turkish_wars

But you fail to realize that this
>Soviet times:

Was your defeat while the Armenians et al were slaughtered in Turkey.

But Persians and Turks aren't Arabs, Chaim

>My ancestors have been here for millennia
>My family tree goes back to the 1300s and its all Dutch
And this mystery meat mutt faggot Amerigano tells me I have no unique ethnicity

>Its like autistic hapa Elliot Rodgers bitches about not getting white blondes to be his girlfriend
Sad!

>racial realism and ethnonationalism are mutually inclusive

Also not correct. The fact that there are minorities who are integrated Americans proves that there can be minorities who are integrated Americans. Anything else is details. I can still be opposed to demographic suicide while accepting this.

>Im not just an uppity German I swear!

they dont speak an indo-european language. They literally descend from neanderthals from the caucus and were raped by persians and currently importing arab cock to impregnate their women.

You mean Germans are a bunch of uppity Franks
And:
>We waz da OG Frankz
t. Swampgerman

true Caucazoids in the same way iran (actual translation Aryan land) are og aryans

the problem with civic nationalists is they let the few decide the many. you know a few good mexicans therefore it's ok if they become the majority because a few good people might come of it.

but the loss will be major. just wait until it happens to your town, you'll probably sing a different tune but by then who will be around to care to hear it.

>Germans are Franks

How can you be so astoundingly ignorant of your own history. Thats like saying the Celts are just uppity Welshman. Its ass backwards.

Are you legitimately this stupid or am I just being rused?

Only non-whites follow Islam, no exceptions.

>you know a few good mexicans therefore it's ok if they become the majority

I specifically said the exact opposite.

Um... Chechen?

>white
>not Caucasian

By who then? The mongols couldn't even conquer the Caucasus

Correct ! Chechen confirms :)

There's a difference between CurrentYearTM Germans and ancient Germans my Ailed-By-High-Fructose-Corn-Syrup-Obesity Amerigano Friend.
My point is that from all the Germanic Tribes the Franks took control of West Germany, which formed the basis for the East Frankish Kingdom which later turned into the Holy Roman Empire and eventually became CurrentYearTM Germany.
And the Dutch are the descendants of the Franks
>Maybe cut back on the Fentanyl next time m8 so you understand this shit

That wasn't clear from your post imo.

We will meme Whites into Islam and Make Whites Great Again.

Based Chechenbro. I'm from Dagestan.

You mean:
>The Mongols didnt even want to conquer this piece of shit mountain range

but what about the children

I would love to meme magic with Sup Forums, but dont want to get in contact with the Jinss :$
Yes they wanted, they even destroyed a lot of our brothers Ingush and their capital Magas (zoiets als Vlamingen en Nederlanders)

>The fact that there are minorities who are integrated Americans proves that there can be minorities who are integrated Americans.

you seem to be of the opinion that since a few minorities can integrate, that many others can as well. but that's just not true.

i know mexicans who speak english, own guns, work hard, and go to church every week. yet despite this integration they seem to produce a far inferior society to the white man. and this is what will happen as they continue to grow.

i'm not of the opinion that destroying the left will be enough, race is very important. i wouldn't consider the congo to be a left wing country, yet i'd rather not live there.

Fuck Chechnya.

GO KHABIB

Yeah! LONG LIVE ICHKERIYA

Chechens were cool before they started acting like Pakis.

>West Germany was the basis Germany

lul being so cucked that you have to steal credit from Prussians. Sad!

None of that changes the fact that calling all ethnic Germans uppity Franks is borderline retarded, its like saying all whites are just uppity Pollacks. You can give me a million reasons, but its still just as wrong as if you had said "all rectangles are squares". Its patently incorrect by the very nature of their relation. Youre literally just a German kingdom. No different than any other previous German kingdom.

> I can still be opposed to demographic suicide
I dont know how much clearer I could have made this to be honest.

not an argument

Please stop saying bad things about Chechnya, I don't want my precious Sup Forums to be blocked, thanks for understanding.

They started raping? REMOVE CHECHEN TRAITORS

Also, Chechens hate sandniggers

How did they get into Islam?