Just got a job at subway after short term unemployment. Is subway actually bluepilled af or is that just a meme?

Just got a job at subway after short term unemployment. Is subway actually bluepilled af or is that just a meme?

How can a job be bluepilled you fucking retard

Pretty bluepilled since it hires faggots like you

they only hire indians

Knew a retard in highschool who worked there lmao.

>Is subway actually bluepilled af or is that just a meme?
yes. working itself is bluepilled as af, dumb wage cuck.

I dunno, but if they let you eat then eat whatever they give you for free.

Italian BMT sub master race

Their spokesman was a tremendous pedophile.

Enjoy toiling away your hard work for your (((employers))).

Meanwhile I'll be enjoying the rich NEET life as I use my spare time to explore the bounties of literature, film, video games and animation, and I don't have to worry about wagecuck shit like paying bills and cooking food for myself because that's what moms are for.

Dont listen to these assholes user, you have a job, you are apart of the American Workforce now. Congrats!

Don't listen to the fuckers in this thread.

Unlike the NEETs, you are not lazy an unemployed. Bring your best to whatever job you do.

I don't know how a restaurant can be blue or red pilled, but Subway is the best fast food option.

Thanks ameribro, what state?

>lazy an unemployed
*lazy and unemployed

They're one of the better fast food options desu

>not sitting on a computer in your underwear trading stocks and making thousands a month

These

Working and having money is freedom. You like freedom, no?

My first job was at subway i use to fart in the we farted in the breadshelf to give them extra spice

Don't listen to the neets itt, a job is a job.

It's a respectable job if you are under 20. Not nearly as disgusting as McDonalds, and the people (both customers and co-workers) will be slightly less trashy.

NY my guy

That's a NEET angle to look at the situation from.

fuck off with this "is x bluepilled" shit. If you have to ask what is and isn't bluepilled you are fucking bluepilled yourself.

You have a job, and that's great. Seriously. You're already better than half the fucking unemployed mongrels in this place.

OP, you're doing good.

>pedophile
>paying for teen hookers
fgt pls

>tfw 27 working at subway
AMA

Subway is complicit in pizzagate

Are you a shift lead?

I didnt know milo liked subway

no. I just started 3 weeks ago.

Is it owned by poo in loos?

You're doing more than I'm doing right now. I'm just sitting here wasting my life away making nothing while you're working and making money.

nice, NYC or NY state?

>gets caught with tons of CP
>Not a pedophile

That's a start.

It's your job user. You make money and contribute in the workforce, even with a small job like that. At least you aren't at home being a nigger. Congrats to you, m8

suburbs of NYC, 13 miles from the bronx

>Is subway actually bluepilled af or is that just a meme?
Sandwich Artist.
Artist
ARTIST.

Dude, it is a job not a career. It is not a place to take part in politics. The only thing you should be doing is sub and sandwich related. Save the politics garbage for /pol...

And for Fucks sake, keep putting out applications for better jobs....Or better yet find a career. Don't stop now when you have a few good days. Keep the streak going!

Good luck user.

>wake up
>remember I'm 25 years old and make $18/h driving a forklift

Who else /failure/ here?

bout to get a $6 footlong while i still can, thx for the reminder laddy

100% would answer

Have any of your teenaged co-workers asked you why you are working at subway at your age? I had that experience working at a sub shop when I was 23 and it was pretty soul crushing.

33, drive forklift. Although I have a degree in mechanical engineering, nobody will hire me, because I stole 48k from my former employer for making 500 odd of us unemployed and fucking off to India. Feels bad , man.

Moral of story ; Revenge isn't all its cracked up to be

> $18 and hour

How is that a failure?!

You are literally doing a woman's job. Now go make me a sandwich Betty.

Oh that's canadian dollars so that's like half our money. I know a guy that does forklift driving for a paint company here and he gets $22 and hour. You were born in the wrong country.

BE HAPPY YOU STILL LIVE

>stole 48k from my former employer

I gotta hear the thing behind this. Do you have it on your record I assume?

$18/h was alright maybe 10 years ago, now even Americans are making $20+ as a labourer

This, it small time but with a little effort and maneuvering you can run the place with double the salary in no time, places like that are always losing managers

I used to work for subway advertising.
I didn't last long.

I sell washing machines for a living

I actually like it

Fun little niche

Yeah, I was working as a cad technician for my former employer. My mate was in HR and heard through the grape vine that we were all getting laid off and the firm was moving to India for cheap labour and rent etc. The way the company fucked us was disgusting, they fired anyone for any reason they could think of, so they didn't have to pay redundancy (severance). The company had a refund system, to refund customers for late jobs, compensation etc. I had access to the system and refunded myself 48k. It took them about 4 years to catch up with me, as I moved house several times in that space of time. I knew I would get caught eventually, but I made sure I enjoyed that money. I admitted it straight away and told them I had a serious drug problem and I was molested as a child and im basically mental (all lies). The judge seemed sympathetic enough and gave me 9 months in jail and 9 on probation.
Most people say "I would do 9 months for 48k"
What they don't realise is that its probably fucked me for the rest of my life, in regards to having a successful career, because of DBS ( Disclosure and Barring Service) criminal background check.

This isn't funny and your autism spectrum disorder doesn't help in your lack of humor

wow

In America it's illegal to ask a prospective employee about their criminal history. It'll curb your chances of landing the job, but it sucks that it shows up for you regardless.

My condolezzas, user.

but you want a sandwich right now, don't you?

Get the plunger Mariusz

Man that's fucked

I hope one day things start looking better user

Haha.. if you commit a felony it WILL show up on a background check by HR. You are an imbecile.

First

Best

I had a regular customer who would always ask me to change my gloves. FUCK YOU I HATED YOU MAN. I got fired thought for hooking up a friend with a free soda. Their cameras are able to pull up the current transaction on the monitor kek. I was like 17 though I didn't give a fuck.

That picture always makes me lol.

That guy in the background with his mouth open is the best part.