What actual (REAL) "science" says there's only (ONLY) two (2) genders?

What actual (REAL) "science" says there's only (ONLY) two (2) genders?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allosome
youtu.be/ZvWCdnkPkPE
who.int/genomics/gender/en/index1.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetics_of_gender
answers.com/Q/What_gender_has_XY_chromosomes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/chromosome/X
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex-determination_system#Humans
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK222291/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex-determination_system
archive.fo/XuEgJ
acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I cant contribute to this bump count.

the science of looking between the legs

deez nuts

/thread

Yes you faggot.

Biology?

I swear to fucking god you fucking tranny libtard get out before i send your faggot trap ass back to /d/ where you belong

Fags like you need to realize you aren't fooling anyone. The only people you have a chance with are sick fucks and drunk people. Life isn't a Disney movie where everything works out. No one is buying this transgendered non sense alright NO ONE. Yes I will stare and point at you in public and laugh don't go out.

the science of X and Y chromosomes.

Well, that was hard.

Genetics?

Chromosomes, XX & XY - you are welcum

Genetics (chromosomes) and endocrinology (hormones).

there is no gender science, retard. gender is literally a social construct. if you're asking about sex, it's chromosomal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allosome

He/she is cute.

I'd suck their feminine penis.

First off, I don't think GENDER is even scientific. Biological sex is for sure, of which there are 2 sexes that are naturally occurring in humans. There are others that are extra chromosomes, and intersex, which is a real thing. Not to be confused with Hermaphrodotism which does not occur in humans. Male and Female are the only objective naturally occurring sexes, by way of XY and XX chromosomes. Gender is the domain of psychology by the way, which is not totally a science.

Biological definition.
/thread

Because humans tend to perceive the world as generated by opposites interacting with each other, e.g. true/false, sun/moon, earth/heaven, mortals/gods, light/dark, life/death, fire/water, and so on.
It's a projection of our minds to help make sense of and survive in the world.

>What actual (REAL) "science" says there's only (ONLY) two (2) genders?
Biology.

nah, that's too recent.
although through history certain cultures have had third genders, they were usually "kept" for religious purposes.

Nice sources. I bet not one of you even went to college, nor could you site a single source to validate your inane claims. Nice try. I guess the only "news" spouted here is fake news.

Cause this guy says so.

youtu.be/ZvWCdnkPkPE

Why people like you continue to enable all this new faggot gender shit

Can you site a source on grass being green? I don't think it is.

it isn't, your brain is just tuned to interpret that wavelength as green

There are boys girls and bois
3 genders

penis
vagina
boi pussi

You have a mental illness. It is likely that you will eventually realize that chopping off your penis was a mistake, and may commit suicide.

I learned it at school and had high grades in science, and yes I did go to college.

in summary, go fuck yourself.

Are you a faggot or is that just how I am interpreting your wavelength?

All of it.

Biology

The science of spreading both our legs and check.

also
>no sources
who.int/genomics/gender/en/index1.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetics_of_gender
answers.com/Q/What_gender_has_XY_chromosomes

now go back to tumblr and tell them how "problematic" your experience was.

Real science doesn't use the word. Real science talks about sex, not gender. In Linguistics, there can be more than two genders, because they're talking about words, not people. 'Human sciences' are not real sciences at all.

XX
XY

Normal distribution shows 98% of population fits within these confines

Outliers are aberrations no different than having a birth defect.

do you make spermcells? yes ---> you are a man
do you make eggcells? yes ---> you are a woman

you see?
simple

It's also worth mentioning that the abberations and outliers like naturally occurring hermaphrodites, are not the same as a faggot who chops his dick off.

I did go to college and I actually did ask my psych prof about if certain elements of psychology are scientific, specifically about the Psychoanalytic Method since nothing is falsifiable for anything Freud proposes, and he agreed with me, (also about all of Sociology), but made sure to stress that the branches like Behaviorism and the Neurosciences are very grounded in the scientific method.

If you want to know what psychologists have weighed in on in regards to gender, all you have to do is open up a copy of the DSM V and look at Gender Dysphoria. It is a mental illness. You're just a bad shitposter. I don't even know why I responded seriously.

I have exactly the same glasses as that xir.

Lol. I knew my life is shit, but come on. Fucks sake.

/thread

They also used to call homosexuality a mental illness until there was a push against it.

Oh i get it. This is about nihilism

t. Ezio Auditore

Linguistics.

Only one gender, only one race...

>Man held hostage by 3rd gender.

Only 2 types of people in this world. Those who suck dick and those who do not suck dick.

Biology, chemistry, anthropology. Probably more.

Apparently there are some languages with four and even five. Certainly slavic languages have three.

Words have gender, living things have a sex.

In homo sapiens sapiens, the sex of an individual is determined by their chromosome pairs.

XX = Female
XY = Male

Any other combination of those is a mutation that cannot reproduce, and is not a valid sex.

This is basic biology.

I wonder by "who"

>any other combination cannot produce
this is bullshit, look up XXY and other combos, its in the world health organization link I posted.

>sex and gender are different
millenial pushed bullshit also.

When either way you look at it, you're a straight couple

Biology.

Psychologist too here.

Freud and psychoanalysis are bullshit, stay away from it.

If you want scientific Psychology, look at Neurociences, Cognitive Psychology and that stuff

I really, really fucking hate when people quote multiple posts like this. Fuck you

Implying science is real

Just so you know. You're a faggot for saving tranny pictures on your computer, trying to be funny or not.

You still look at their fucked up bodies and have that image saved.

Anyways have a nice fag fag

Faulty question. The appropriate question is:

"What function does it serve to propose the existence of more than two sexes (the previously universally-accepted truth)?"

Since we already know the answer, I'll put it here:

>MUH FEELS YOU SHITLORD MUH ACCEPTANCE YOU HAVE TO TREAT MY MENTAL DISORDERS EXACTLY HOW I SAY YOU SHOULD OR ELSE YOU'RE IN TROUBLE

Okay, "Stephanie," so your argument is that we should begin to suggest that nature creates human beings in sexes other than male and female because you're an unstable whackjob. And you believe that your privileged treatment is more important than honoring the *actual* truth?

What happened with her pussy lips they hang down like this did she try to put weights on her clit to get a dick ?

And they both have extremly bad skin. Pretty sure they eat exclusively shitty fast food.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex
Biological sex has only 2 possibilities.
XX/XY while there are many other possibilities like XXY and XXXY but then you have to field that gender is genetic.
To explain how your genes decide your sex/gender and not you will be outlined in the study of chromosomes.
Please use these given materials for your future learning efforts into X and Y chromosomes.
>ghr.nlm.nih.gov/chromosome/X
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex-determination_system#Humans
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK222291/

I'd do 'er.

Gender is technically separate from sex, but the pioneer of (((gender studies))) was a quack by the name of John Money whose experiments on a pair of twin boys eventually led to both of their suicides. That's true shit, Google that shit. Stay woke xer.

Human male XY chromosomes after G-banding
In humans, half of spermatozoons carry X chromosome and the other half Y chromosome.[1] A single gene (SRY) present on the Y chromosome acts as a signal to set the developmental pathway towards maleness. Presence of this gene starts off the process of virilization. This and other factors result in the sex differences in humans.[2] The cells in females, with two X chromosomes, undergo X-inactivation, in which one of the two X chromosomes is inactivated. The inactivated X chromosome remains within a cell as a Barr body.

Humans, as well as some other organisms, can have a chromosomal arrangement that is contrary to their phenotypic sex; for example, XX males or XY females (see androgen insensitivity syndrome). Additionally, an abnormal number of sex chromosomes (aneuploidy) may be present, such as Turner's syndrome, in which a single X chromosome is present, and Klinefelter's syndrome, in which two X chromosomes and a Y chromosome are present, XYY syndrome and XXYY syndrome.[2] Other less common chromosomal arrangements include: triple X syndrome, 48, XXXX, and 49, XXXXX.

See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex-determination_system for more

You will notice, well you probably won't since you are blind to truth, that in humans, XX to determine female and XY to determine male is the normal, healthy pattern. All others are deviant mistakes.

YOU ARE A FUCKING ERROR.

The hard drive of your genetic system is faulty. You should be returned to the manufacturer for replacement. This should be standard operating procedure.

No such thing as Gender. There are only two sexes, it is the foundation of all biological order.

Gender is a linguistic term co-opted by the Left to undermine the family unit and destabilize the West.

Yeah, it's pretty much the point. Gender is a social construct. Many cultures accept different gender roles and are not identified as male/female.Sex on the other hand is biological but you have to be a fuckin retard to not know that already.

None, because gender is a social construct. Various societies around the world have different concepts of gender, and many more than two.

Now if we're talking about sex...there are more than two sexes, but intersex people are far less common than people who break the gender binary.

This

You either have two XX chromosomes or XY chromosomes.

Gender is separate from sex in sociology. When you talk about gender, you talk about every part of masculinity/feminity that are socially constructed.

The answer to your question is in this sentence. "socially". Society decides what is a gender. You live in an occidental society, and there is no third, fourth, or seventy-seventh gender, here.

Simple as that.

I like how OP replied to you.
> I bet not one of you even went to college, nor could you site a single source to validate your inane claims.
Made my day. Thanks OP. You make a good parent in a few years.

Biology.

Please guys, at least try to understand what SJW mean when they talk about gender.

Considering this term describes social construction in sociology, please give a reasonable and intelligible answer.

There are still indigenous cultures that do not recognize political structure at all even if in our eyes they have one. They still recognize multiple genders. Labeling something left or right is just as much as social construct as gender.

Sage

>I like sucking dicks
>I dislike sugar in my coffee
Do you know what these two have in common? Both are fucking irrelevant. It amazes me how people create labels for every single thing that deviates from the norm that they can come up with. Don't you have anything productive to do?

Gender is a literal meme and sex is binary.

No science says this. Even the notion that there are two biological sexes is a social construct.

Let me correct something. Gender is social construct, but not only social construct.

While it is absolutely true that in sociology, only the part of gender based on society is relevant, affirming that gender consists in the most part of social construction is at best discussable, and at worst blatantly false, considering that according to recent theories, society itself built itself on both biology and environment in the first place, explaining why functional matriarchal societies are such a rarity (but not non-existent) in the history of humanity.

Here.

archive.fo/XuEgJ

acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

PS. You're deluded.

the problem is that they could have gone to college with liberal professors

XX
XY

yes surrounding a conference hall with angry fags that could hurt them or their families is a "push"

good goyim

See And learn to read.

There are exactly 2 biological sexes and there is no real/meaningful separation between gender and sex

>implying chromosomes define sex

Let me guess, you went to a Christian school

Male, Female, Disabled. Problem solved.

>sociology

>site a single source

>88 replies

LMAO
M
A
O

>implying real things exist

pro tip: they don't

(we live in a simulation)

pic related

>site

I'd throatfuck her desu

>implying they not

Let me guess, you went to a Cultural Marxist dominated Community College

>didn't go to college

You libs really have to stop using this as an insult. You also need to stop acting like going to college makes you intellectually superior or that you are well educated. What you are is tens of thousands of dollars in debt and indoctrinated by social marxist propaganda. You paid, and are most likely, still paying for Jewish brainwashing. That's nothing to be proud of.

Triggered

I can see why in the end there is a legitimate reason to remove it from the DSM (Remember, science, medicine, and classifications change all the time) in that Homosexuality poses no actual impairment, and that it is not a necessity to treat it. At least you can stretch it that way. The decision was actually very political though in the end, another reason psychology should not always be trusted as a science. I still feel that homosexuality should be in the DSM because the root of homosexuality in case study (although, one should remember case study is NOT science, but there are so fucking cases of this) is often sexual abuse as a child, and forms much like other disorders do.

You should ask yourself though, why should one want to treat or cure homosexuality though? And I seriously ask that even as an user on Sup Forums. And no the answer is not Mike "fondle the cock, get the electric shock" Pence.

Removing gender dysphoria would make no actual sense because it is literal fucking delusion. You can't get away with it the way they did with homosexuals because there are actual serious consequences behind the disorder, unlike fags.

Isn't the argument in that video "extremely rare abnormalities occur with sex, so there fore biological sex doesn't actually exist and is a social construct"
That's not an argument. Biology is a science. We have an understanding of sexual reproduction. Humans aren't fucking sea slugs, they're primates.

>another reason psychology should not always be trusted as a science

never EVER trust any social science, they are just a charade and the means to justify degeneracy and otherwise implausible stuff

you can make ANYTHING socially acceptable with some key points just using "science", or in this case, "social science"

tldr: fuck social sciences, they are the mechanism through ideologies and degenerated things become socially acceptable (ie. progressivism)

See , not all of Psychology is bunk. However in this case they certainly are a bit more susceptible to political pressure than the "hard" sciences. Parts of Psychology are hard, but not all of them. Psychology has gotten harder and harder over the years I might add.

But yes, general rule, anything with "science" in the name is most likely not a science, and also sociology which is 100% bullshit.