Catholics Vs. Masons

Are these groups compatible? Why / Why not.

Other urls found in this thread:

chiesaviva.com/il nono cerchio/the ninth circle.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They were once, before the Jewish lobby infiltrated the highest Masonry ranks

literally satanists

which one?

>Literally seen a masonic hall in my town earlier
>Old building
>They've probably been using it for years
>I now know where any missing children around here went
OH GOD IT'S ALL SO FUCKED
Have any anons ever tried breaking into one before & seeing what's in there?

hmm

Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.

catholics are the original social services dept. of the state, they used to do education, medical, charity for poor, etc.

then labour unions like the masons arose in competition to that. the masons guild would provide similar social support services

the church did not want to give up its sweet deal collecting tithes so it said the masons were all devil worshippers

its like how nazis hate commies but they're basically the same thing

They both love raping little boys. So yeah, they're like fellow travelers.

mmmm... easy now

Mason were always seen as a highly Protestant group philosophically, and always aligned themselves that way.

Here in Australia back 50+ years ago there was a constant rivalry between these groups that extended even to things like the police force where there were constant power struggles between Masons and Catholics.

wtf, dude?

Low level masons believe that masonry is all about being a good man, helping one another, and being part of a club whilst not knowibg the actual goal of masonry.

Upper levels of masons strive for the destruction of Catholocism and boarders, and ushering in a one world governemnt.

Source: family is full of masons. All started in demolay at 12 years old.

chiesaviva.com/il nono cerchio/the ninth circle.pdf
No

Both are scum imo

But I rather side with freemasonry

Masons and Catholics used to be mortal enemies, then the (((Masons))) won.

other way around, Masons were always a kabbalistic cult.

Masons are Polytheists, that is in the sense that they are a multi faith system, as Democracy and the American Constitution are the Pagan bible.

I think you meant, America, Wall Street, and the Bolshevik army.

Sounds like the pot is calling the kettle black here. Catholics accusing Masons of looking for a one world government.

They're not compatible at all. The undermining/destruction of the Catholic Church was one of the stated intentions when the Masons were founded. That's why you're actually not allowed to be a Mason if you're Catholic, it's an enforceable rule.

Catholics are polytheistic too. For fucks sake, it's basically Greek and Roman mythology.

>when the Masons were founded

Don't tell me, that was 1715?

> Lodge 0

THey are the same

The Jesuit General is the "Hidden Master" of Freemasonry.

(redpill)

Catholic Queen of England.

Not at all, Christianity is akin to a vaccination, we took dead cults and religions and placed Christ as Lord over this world. Those days and places sacred to degenerate cults are occupied, you will only find Christ there now.

Masons on the other hand, weaken Christianity and are multi-faith polytheists.

Hi Australian Mason poster. Why are you always here?

Daddy, why is there a union jack ... in st peters square, vatican.

Saint Peter's Jack

same shit nowadays and the leaders of both are jews too who serve lucifer

Fast recap, please?

Not sure what you're talking about, except
Vatican = Old World Order
New World Order = Vatican
Freemasons = Guys who collect dinkey cars

shill thread
let it slide guys

Are you confusing masonry with ba'hai? Last i heard, the masons believe in "the architect," which sounds monotheistic if you ask me.

>nazis
I think you're on to something. I think this is one big "divide and conquer" strategy.

The Pagan Whore intends to round up all the nations, peoples, and tongues. Have them in equal number, so none can gain leverage over the other. She is in power, and all are her hosts.

Sun Worshippers Symbol. Catholic.