Stanley Kubrick

Was he redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-n-ojOnrfYk
vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/
nypost.com/1999/06/16/stanley-kubrick-self-hating-jew-the-eccentric-director-of-eyes-wide-shut-as-seen-through-the-eyes-wide-open-of-screenwriter-frederic-raphael/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Kubrick
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8YfRO4nEuC0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cU8617YZ2YE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He definately knew some shit

youtube.com/watch?v=-n-ojOnrfYk

>Eyes Wide Shut
>2001: Space Odyssey
>Clockwork Orange
>Dr. Strangelove
>The Moon Landing

Obviously.

He was one of (((them))) till' he rebelled (EYES WIDE SHUT), so he was more redpilled than you OP

LEMME SEE YOUR WAR FACE!

This.

Even though Eyes Wide Shut helped me become redpilled, I would have preffered Stanley Kubrick to not have done it, and he would still be alive, making amazing movies today. But ((they)) killed him.

Almost all film makers come from a leftist viewpoint. I think its hard to express progressive values without coming off as an asshole.
Of course left in the west means social justice whores and mindless feminism.
Left for most of the other countries mean genuine progressivism which is why I like a lot of middle eastern film due to their honesty about their culture. Who knew genuine feminists there don't like Shariah law and don't like The Jewish court system

eyes wide shut was (((re-edited))) after his death. no one has seen the original

are you gay? there's your answer.

Obviously.

I can't even imagine the original, since this is the edited version..

as redpilled as one can be

The timing of his death and the film he was working on (and hadn't completed the editing) are certainly suspicious

Hes basically a schizophrenic genius so some of his shit is eye opening and other stuff is just eyes wide shutting.

>autism
what could have possibly been removed from such a storyline that would be considered so controversial? seriously, i'll wait..

Yes.

He was one of the few redpilled Jews who didn't go along with everything, like Bobby Fischer. That's why they killed him.

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/
nypost.com/1999/06/16/stanley-kubrick-self-hating-jew-the-eccentric-director-of-eyes-wide-shut-as-seen-through-the-eyes-wide-open-of-screenwriter-frederic-raphael/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Kubrick
>Eyes Wide Shut, like Lolita and A Clockwork Orange before it, faced censorship before release. Kubrick sent an unfinished preview copy to the stars and producers a few months before release, but his sudden death on March 7, 1999, came a few days after he finished editing. He never saw the final version released to the public,[183] but he did see the preview of the film with Warner Bros., Cruise, and Kidman, and had reportedly told Warner executive Julian Senior that it was "my best film ever".[184]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick
>Frederic Raphael, who authored the Eyes Wide Shut script for Kubrick recalled that Kubrick once remarked that "Hitler was right about almost everything," and insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the Eyes Wide Shut script. Kubrick's bizarre relationship to his own ethnicity deeply troubled Raphael, a fellow Jew. Raphael was further puzzled over Kubrick's cryptic praise for Hitler, unable to decide if Kubrick was jesting. Raphael was equally puzzled by Kubrick's trashing of Schindler's List. After Raphael mentioned Schindler’s List, Kubrick replied: “Think that's about the Holocaust? That was about success, wasn't it? The Holocaust is about six million people who get killed. 'Schindler's List’ is about 600 who don’t."[4] Kubrick's friend Steven Spielberg, the director of the film, disbelievingly responded that he "didn't recognize the voice of Stanley" in Raphael's interviews.[5]

He knew too much

Just take the blue pill, you don't want to go down the rabbit hole, believe me.

i've watched all his films, documentaries, behind the scenes. tell me, what could have been removed or what, at least, would considered so controversial or "redpilled" in that specific storyling (eyes wide shut)?

>His napoleon movie will never exist

Yup

I read it from a Turkish source, so I can't exactly link you an exact article, but just look up "Eyes Wide Shut Mason Symbolism".

paedophilia and name drops

Also this:

link it if you remember it, i'll translate it myself.

source?

Yes

It would make no sense unless you are fluent in Turkish, the guy doesn't write in formal Turkish, he writes like he's talking to a friend.

I found an article named "Illuminati symbolism and analysis of ‘Eyes Wide Shut’, I didn't read it but it looks close enough. Go read that.

That makes so much fucking sense after Lolita

Bump

I dont get it

not sure about how redpilled he is but one thing for sure is the shining is a brilliant piece of filmography

that proves nothing. EWS basically accuses the elite class (real people) of having weird parties. It was so well guarded and protected, they threatened to ruin the main character over a legal sex orgy. Why wouldn't they have paedophilia?

Theres plenty, look into it, its a rabbit hole in a rabbit hole, youve been warned

i watched room 237 first and now i don't believe anyone

Theres no reason you should

>was a jew redpilled?

This

Did you read the links?

Eyes Wide Shut is about how the Jewish global elite, such as the Rothschilds, are all really into occult shit because they know it's all real, and how they mkultra/kill people who mess with them, like they did with Kubrick. One of the villains in the film is called (((Sandors))), which is a reference to Anton Szandor Lavey, the founded of the Church of Satan.

Clockwork Orange compares Germany and the EU and the differing control strategies they used, such as the sort of brainwashing you see in the latter half of the film. The book version is explicitly anti-Nazi, whereas Kubrick's version is more pro-Nazi.

Dr. Strangelove is about the military-industrial complex amongst other redpills.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8YfRO4nEuC0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cU8617YZ2YE

"Ú, eu vô cumê a tia do Bátiman!"

You know that parties like on the left weren't that unusual in the 70s?
1970s fashions + drugs + Salvador Dali at the party and you get those photos.

he was extremely redpilled, seriously

Feira da fruta, AH
Feira da fruta, EH

fuck you for reminding me

Yes

It's sad that most people on this board won't understand and appreciate this joke

what do you mean by this?

He is still living as a red pill, faggot.

what about it?

Dude this is the man who made The Shining. Of course he is redpilled.

Eyes Wide Shut was amazing, I was deeply surprised at how great of a film it was.

A Clockwork Orange is still my favorite film, it always will be at the rate & quality shit films are made these days.

SPREAK ENGISH
NO SAH

He was going to make a movie about the life of Napoleon, which was to include a large battle scene with hundreds of soldiers instead of CGI. Like a Barry Lyndon but 10x better.

7s of truth

OP ur a fag

AONDE SÓ DÁ VILÃO

What happened at the end of Space Oddessy?
It was like seeing someone do a math problem, but never being taught algebra. Like, something about it seemed logical and applicable but I don't understand the meaning because the sheer context is so out of this world. Was that the point??? Was it just an analogy for life?

>it's the night of the oscar jew 2018
>2017 oscar jew was big success
>it felt good handing out trophies to black movie-makers because as everyone knows black movie-makers are most unrecognized of all movie-makers
>all black movie-makers are literally kubric but nobody knows because oscar jew has been holding them back
>not happening with oscar jew 2018 though
>oscar jew 2018 has added a new category
>best tyler perry in a tyler perry movie
>meryl streep is on stage to present the award
>she is grinning from ear to ear
>"in 2018 the oscar jew finally decided to recognize the greatest hidden figure in movie-making." she says
>"tyler perry challenges us"
>she pauses for an inordinate amount of time
>"he challenges us to think about race"
>"which we almost never do every five minutes."
>there are shots of oscar jew audience and they all look deep in thought.
>"and here are the nominees"
>"tyler perry's: madea puts a whoopin on they kids"
>"tyler perry's: madea goes to the outside where white folk be sleepin not in they bed but on the ground in big socks"
>"tyler perry's: madea holds a queef so long she burps it out her mouth"
>"tyler perry's: madea puts ungodly amounts of spice on her food"
>"tyler perry's: madea puts a whoopin on they kids 2"
>there is a 5-way split screen of tyler perry with his fingers crossed looking very anxious
>meryl streep opens the card
>"and the winner is tyler perry"
>"for madea holds a queef"
>audience in full standing ovation as tyler perry takes the stage
>tyler perry appears a little choked-up now that he's holding a real oscar jew
>it's difficult but he's able to do his 'madea voice'
>"Errr I been holdin dis pussy burp all they tree days"
>***BELCH***
>"OH THEY IT GOES"
>audience still full standing ovation
>many taking selfies to remember the most diverse and progressive oscar jew in history
>the 2018 oscar jews.

who watches or cares about the oscars?
are you 57?

Yeah, not like he was old or anything.

I think Kubrick couldn't give even a single shit about politics. He had vision, he was the literal definition of an artist.

Kubirck absolutely knew something about these elite, ritualistic circles like in EWS and their obsession with pedophilia

fuckin czeched

LMAO

BINGO

holy kek

wait what are you even arguing?

that they removed pedo shit because it was accusatory rather than inappropriate