Why do so many important people hate Trump?

Why do so many important people hate Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aRPcc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love how you now respect what Bush has to say.

Because they don't want their destruction of America to stop..they want to continue putting noncitizens before actual americans

Hahahaha, the media's in such a hole they had to pull GWB out of Houston

Last person to do that was Jeb! in SC, and we all know how that ended...

>Houston
*Dallas

Remember how he fucked up in Iraq and didn't go after Osama?

Yeah, let's listen to this guy now that libs agree with him.

The media is so desperate, that they have to drag out Dubya to go against trump.

W is worried 9/11 info is going to get out.

Trump is threatening the oligarchy.

Now we'll be treated to a dozen articles about how reasonable GWB is. The same GWB who was 'literally Hitler'.

He casually obliterated them with simple common sense.

In the same interview he also said that "Trump has four years so give him a chance"

Don't be a faggot OP

Trump is the oligarchy.

Trump literally buttraped his brother, George probably still has to look after him while he recovers in therapy

Well, Bush is correct in saying that a properly working, honest press is indispensable to democracy. CNN and cohorts just aren't press anymore, they're the ministry of propaganda.

He literally had no job in politics before being president, silly nigger

>Globalist shill George W Bush doesn't like Trump
Not really a shock, OP.

Just looking at his fucking degenerate face you know godamn well he probably wears ladys underwear and sits in the corner while he lets niggers fuck the shit outta his wife. Hes a disgrace to all Texans.

Because he's a retard who appeals primarily to poorly educated and autistic people.

BECAUSE TRUMP WANTS TO MAKE THEM EQUAL INSTEAD OF GIVING THEM A PRIVILEGE VICTIM CARD

Bush literally convinced the media to sell a false narrative to lead us into a bullshit war.
lol. Indispensable. Yeah okay, faggot.

OMFG

Can't wait to see all the liberal retards pull a hard 180 and start supporting Bush.

>George paving the way for JEB RISING 2020
The long game, slow and steady, just like a tu-tortoise.

An independent critic of the government is what I assume he means. The press is a corporate globalist shill with an agenda that is against the interests of most people. The major fake news outlets need to be destroyed.

Jeb is a shoe-in for the 3000000024 presidential election.

S L O W A N D S T E A D Y

/thread

they're probably pedophiles

This guy was the fucking idiot that got us into Afghanistan and Iraq. Who the fuck cares what he has to say about anything?

I honestly hope he has a heart attack while sitting on the toilet at 2am.

because the bushes arent globalists or anything

Because GW Bush is a man-child and a blissfully happy idiot controlled by large sums of cash. Oh and his father GH Bush was affiliated with the Deep State back when doing that was cool.

Follow the money. China owns more than shitty products hawked in Wal-Mart. They also own most-all media and propaganda. For instance, the attached pic draws the ties to none other than David Brock and the ShareBlew crew.

Sauce: archive.is/aRPcc

he didn't have to deal with the biggest fake news smear campaign in electoral history, what does he know.

Because hes not one of them. Heaven fobid an outsider with the power to do so. Lift the lid on the cesspool that is washington.

Because he's unironically draining the swamp. These people are the swamp-dwellers. Naturally they are annoyed at the man who is going to end their gravy train.

Bush is a war criminal

Also because Bush was always a puppet who had zero say in his foreign policy.

He saw the deep state ran the country well enough and trusts it more than Trump

Many people feel this way (invisible government > elected leaders)

why would a neo-con globalist like trump?

Because Trump is trying to undo decades of damage those important people spent a lot of time and effort causing

That doesn't make a difference. Look at every single person around him, they're all the oligarchy. He's a rich elite who has never given a fuck about anyone that isn't him and now he's put in power neocons, bankers, and corporations.

>now he's put in power neocons, bankers, and corporations.
>implying these aren't the only people in government anymore besides liberals, lobbyists and globalists

>Democracy

When will this meme end

Implying bush isnt jealous that he never slapped the front row down.

So nothing has changed, I'm glad you agree with me.

globalist puppets

>Bush
>Important

Ya lost me

because they are (((globalist))) shills or useful idiots

because the swamp is fighting back

They are traitors working for the House of Rothschild and the Rockefellers.

>beats his younger brother
of course he is going to hold a grudge

The American people now give a fuck what Bush has to say? Yeah right...

>trump
>destroys bush dynasty for good in the political arena
>calls out W's failure on 9/11 and Iraq
>threatens to take away their slave labor beaners

Hmmm I wonder why the bushes don't like him

>they're using fucking Bush now
HAHAHAH
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

0.02 shekels have been deposited in your ahh fuck it earn them shekels shill

>bush
>important
kek

bush thought raegon was ruining the country by being soft on the middle east, ramped up the war with the ME that kissinger helped fucking start and then came down hard on bill clinton for being a pussy in the middle east
Trump indicated that he doesn't want to btfo the middle east
naturally this will make bush mad
and clinton
and all of obama's friends who want to btfo the middle east

*suddenly* liberals like bush and always did

I don't get it.

The media shat on Bush for 8 years. Instead of using this opportunity to rectify the media, he sides with them? Makes no sense and is a total cuck move

I mean I never thought I'd say this, but he really does seem better by comparison. Don't get me wrong, he was an idiot and he completely botched Iraq and Afghanistan. His administration set the events in motion that directly led to the formation of ISIS and caused the refugee crisis we're dealing with now.

That said- he was at least sane. Trump is beyond the pale.

>bush was better because he was a liberal who liked war

Thanks for sharing

Well, if 58% of everybody disproves of him, they do, then it is probable that 'important people' are in the majority.

You didn't actually read my post did you?

How many wars has Trump got us into?

He's more important than them.

He talked about how the media has to hold him credible.

That only works under the assumption the media itself is credible. All I know is after 2007 and the market drop, the media has become more and more clickbaity, to the point CNN literally posts article with the title Russia hacked election, then stating in the article there is no evidence or sources to cite.

Sup Forums theory here, Jews are scared of their money running dry, so they are clamping down on media more, to guarantee the greens keep coming in.

None- he's been in office a month. What does that have to do with anything I said? He's done everything I can think of to ramp us up towards a war with China in that amount of time and he's strained our relationships with some of our closest allies. Not to mention his travel expenses in his first month cost what Obama's did for the entirety of 2016.

Funny, he's been criticized for caving to China by his support of the "One China" policy

This is the first time the media has agreed with a single thing that has come out of his mouth since he was elected president in 2001.

Neocons aren't important people anymore. And the world is a better place for it.

OH MY GOD..Did a former President of the United States say that a free press was a good thing?!?!?!

I'M SHOCKED! WTF? I HATE TRUMP NOW!

Just..kill yourself...you and all the other shills..what the FUCK would you expect a former U.S. President to say about the press??!!?

...I mean god damn...fuck...

Because they are controlled by the (((establishment))). Those are exactly the people we are "taking our country back" from.

lol maybe he just thinks they're right about trump hmmmmmmm?