LMAO oh The irony

qz.com/918838/in-south-africa-nigerians-and-somalis-are-targets-of-an-anti-immigration-march-in-pretoria/

South Africa’s capital was gripped by anger on Friday (Feb. 24) as a march against illegal immigration stoked fear, violence and xenophobia.
A group calling themselves the Mamelodi Concerned Residents from a township in Pretoria staged a march against what they see as South Africa’s lax immigration policies, distributing an inflammatory flyer that stated:

>“Zimbabweans, Nigerians, Pakistanis etc. are not our countrymen.
>Zimbabweans, Nigerians, Pakistanis etc. bring nothing but destruction;
>Hijack our buildings sell drugs, inject young south African ladies with drugs and sell them as prostitutes.
>How is that helping us? >They have destroyed beloved Johannesburg and now they are destroying Pretoria.”

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoisan
youtube.com/watch?v=fUSoR4EdyIo
youtube.com/watch?v=wvgE2Un5cVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol...not even niggers want niggers...

>B-B-B-BUT WHITEY IS EVIL

At nearly 100% diversity South Africa should be a paradise, I...

Heh

When niggers and niggers collide

So much irony

I want the left to try to spin this shit

>Zimbabweans, Nigerians, Pakistanis etc. bring nothing but destruction
EVEN THEY KNOW

Top post, leafbro...

this

pakis are fucking filth. I'd like to see some lynchings.

on another note, why are curry niggers so attracted to Africa?

>implying this gets any coverage at all

not here at least

Yeah it won't get any coverage

They'll just ignore it

Best timeline

They have never seen a shithole before; they normally just use the streets.

WTH are pakistanis in south africa?

>black south Africans complaining about others destroying things
oh the irony

>implying they are wrong

blah blah structural supremacy post traumatic colonization

We need to get the white South Africans out.

Good thing it isn't racism....

funny, isn't it?

To spread the religion of peace, d'oh.

Delicious. The whites should sell weapons to both sides, lay back and enjoy the show.

During the British Empire era Indians (Hindu and Muslim - Pakistan didn't exist) set up all over the British colonies, but especially in Kenya and South Africa. Ghandi was one of them.

>WTH are pakistanis in south africa?
Are you 13 or what?

Thanks to the """""glorious""""" British Umpire, bazillions of subjects of the Queen were moved from one colony to another.

This is why you can find Indians in Kenya, Paki in South Africa, and so on...

Don't forget even Gandhi was sent to South Africa at some stage in his life.
On the same note, it was Indian workers who built the Mombasa railway.

Indian diaspora is so old that now in Africa you find cradles of native Indians: usually, they are entrepreneurs or rich shop owners... Same goes for new arrivals -- to whom the Chinese are adding icing on the cake.

Africans hate them because they come over and start creating what ordinary people would call "a fairly decent market economy".

Most Indians who live in Kenya spend a lot of money on security. The reason for this is Africans tend to steal stuff and the like, so Indian entrepreneurs tend to run family businesses so that they can control everything -- and spend a lot on guards and supervisors.

This is the third fucking time its happened it didn't get coverage then it isn't getting it now

>they are entrepreneurs or rich shop owners
This. Went out with one for three years and they're not shy in splashing their cash.

wtf, I hate immigration now

You shall make it the day of the rake leaf

> twf you're trying to run a business in niggerland

wtf i love south african niggers now

My dorm roomate is an Indian from Kenya, he fucking hates niggers.

Yeah but I want to see them try.

It's got illegal immigrants but since the immigrants are black and the people who hate the immigrants are also black they can't just call them racist.

The only thing they have left is to say that it's ok for black people to hate illegal immigration because they are black. Whites aren't allowed to complain.

WHEN THE FIRST POST IS ALSO THE BEST POST

ONORABUH MEMBUH!

Strike Force! Black survival!

KEK

why does it look like they are floating?

Africa has always been full of tribal wars

It still is

.>Day of the rake meme
Leave the leafs alone they are good kind hearted people

T I R E S O M E

I like stories like this because it is does much to dismantle the argument that only white people are xenophobic and racist.

Relax burger brain; he was saying he was one of the good leaves.

Europeans are unironically the least racist group

American Europeans being the least racist

George Lincoln Rockwell was right.

>Just as nobody loves locusts and grasshoppers when there is a plague of locusts, so nobody will be a "nigger-lover" when there is a plague of "niggers" - not even the "niggers.' Negroes will then appear to be what they really are, a semi-wild form of half-human animal, unable to build or maintain a civilization, but capable, in vast numbers, of utterly and completely destroying all civilization.

I agree, but try telling that self-hating white people, American nigs, and other assorted brown agitators.

Immigrate, I'll vouch for you.

it wont get reported

>france is the only western country in the red
Based Frenchies?

>Gibsmedat niggers are complaining about other gibsmedat niggers who are coming to take their gibsmedats after their gibsmedats ran out because they are afraid of losing their gibsmedats

Is it just me or is reality getting stranger with each passing day? At this rate we will literally turn into Middle Earth with actual elves and orcs by the end of century

China would be max intolerant on that map if it explicitly stated the neighbor would be black.

>answer yes to not wanting other races
>get arrested

We always were. The elves are aryan scandinavians, orcs are niggers, dwarves are chinese, hobbits are Canadians, humans are western eruopeans/white usa, goblins are mestizos, and giant spiders are jews

>live in Africa
>your country is finally doing a little better than others.
>get swarmed by illegal immigrants from shittier countries.
>you're back at the bottom again.

Must be really frustrating.

who can they tell themselves apart?

We already have that as a sport

Canadians have that as a sport? where?

>hong kong
little red dot of hatred

I know for a fact that every single person in Romania said "Gypsies"

So does this mean Gypsies aren't a different race from ethnic Romanians?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoisan

not even niggers want niggers

dont they have a african union now? akin to what the europeans have. with that visaless travel would be expected since south africa wanted to grow its population

>mfw their whole country
youtube.com/watch?v=fUSoR4EdyIo

fucking animals

Americas confirmed C U C K E D.

I think we're less cucked than western Europe, because America was the first nation to experiment with diversity and multiculturalism. We failed, and now we're fucked.

But western Europe saw how bad multiculturalism failed in America, and decided to try it for themselves anyway.

Aren't we all one race, homo sapiens species and shit? No differences at all?

>you don't need 100 round magazines!!!

Not even good bait

>anglos

>not understanding sarcasm

youtube.com/watch?v=wvgE2Un5cVo

>Negro-sumo wrestling
Fund it.

Niggers can be so based at times and retarded at others

jfc. i'd like to free those sweater cows, if you know what I'm sayin'.

>implying it wasnt the white colonialists who taught africans xenophobia
>implying africa wasnt a tranquil paradise of multiculturalism before the cishet white patriarchy destroyed it for generations to come
Dohoho silly white devils you think this cant be blamed on you somehow

It looks like Fat Albert's Coby Kid gang.
Can't make this shit up.

Cosby Kids*

Can vouch. I work with an indian from kenya, he doesn't even like indians or pakis.

Won a Xbox One last Christmas. He hasn't taken it out of the box. He uses it as a doorstop.

kek!
only the shoes are out of time

Top fucking kek based pajeet apparantly.

Was this during the Baltimore chimpout?

And if they're not careful, they just might learn something.

>Pretoria.”
preto means black
toria means city
nigger city on africa
is nigger city the whole africa?

Why the merry hell does one of them have lizard eyes?

Was Cosby telling us something?

>Thanks to the """""glorious""""" British Umpire, bazillions of subjects of the Queen were moved from one colony to another.

>get a free holiday abroad
>spin it into sarcasm
No wonder we want rid of eu

So would Japan. And Italians and Greeks wouldn't answer such questions truthfully. Russian only tolerate niggers when they're being well-behaved and won't hesitate to beat the shit out of them at the smallest chimpout.