Actors are the only career that knows what it means to live a life

>actors are the only career that knows what it means to live a life
What did she mean by this Sup Forums?

What about doctors?

niggers baka

She's a professional liar...

No but seriously can someone explain this? It makes no fucking sense

why are niggers SO stupid??????

They're ignorant, naive and have so much fucking money that there's nothing they have to worry about. And the best part is that they never really worked a day in their lives.

I hate these people.

More pride. They think cause they are rich and famous and know it all they know what life is truly like and how to live it when compared to a plebeian peasant like us!

She didn't say
>knows what it means to live a life
She said
>celebrates what it means to live a life

She means actors reward not just individual achievements, but the collection of the many achievements gained throughout an entire career.

Learn to fucking read.

elite giving up their souls in order to have riches in this life

No retard she is talking about hollywood telling stories about real human experience...

Still celebrates what it means to live a life applies to doctors and any medical science.

"Cancer researcher fights to find cure to help people celebrate the gift of living a life"

She is just a dumb nigger who says whatever she wants without mulling if it is even true.

>dumb as fuck monkeys with no real creativity or talent whatsoever get paid millions of dollars to read lines off a page that someone with actual talent wrote in front of a camera
>act like everyone else is beneath them
I fucking hate actors. I will never in a million years understand celebrity culture. Do I enjoy watching movies? Sure. Do I give a fuck about the personal lives and political opinions of the people involved in them? No.

It means, unless if you get lucky with a producer, you'll be working two service jobs for the rest of your life as you pay off your loans and scrape by with your shared apartment.

she's saying only famous people live proper lives. the rest of us don't matter

>it's the night of the oscar jew 2018
>2017 oscar jew was big success
>it felt good handing out trophies to black movie-makers because as everyone knows black movie-makers are most unrecognized of all movie-makers
>all black movie-makers are literally kubric but nobody knows because oscar jew has been holding them back
>not happening with oscar jew 2018 though
>oscar jew 2018 has added a new category
>best tyler perry in a tyler perry movie
>meryl streep is on stage to present the award
>she is grinning from ear to ear
>"in 2018 the oscar jew finally decided to recognize the greatest hidden figure in movie-making." she says
>"tyler perry challenges us"
>she pauses for an inordinate amount of time
>"he challenges us to think about race"
>"which we almost never do every five minutes."
>there are shots of oscar jew audience and they all look deep in thought.
>"and here are the nominees"
>"tyler perry's: madea puts a whoopin on they kids"
>"tyler perry's: madea goes to the outside where white folk be sleepin not in they bed but on the ground in big socks"
>"tyler perry's: madea holds a queef so long she burps it out her mouth"
>"tyler perry's: madea puts ungodly amounts of spice on her food"
>"tyler perry's: madea puts a whoopin on they kids 2"
>there is a 5-way split screen of tyler perry with his fingers crossed looking very anxious
>meryl streep opens the card
>"and the winner is tyler perry"
>"for madea holds a queef"
>audience in full standing ovation as tyler perry takes the stage
>tyler perry appears a little choked-up now that he's holding a real oscar jew
>it's difficult but he's able to do his 'madea voice'
>"Errr I been holdin dis pussy burp all they tree days"
>***BELCH***
>"OH THEY IT GOES"
>audience still full standing ovation
>many taking selfies to remember the most diverse and progressive oscar jew in history
>the 2018 oscar jews.

They're pretentious, narcissistic, self-serving assholes that live in a bubble. They don't know the first thing about living life.

pseudo-intellectual #woke nigs are the absolute worst.

we should start an outrage that the oscar statue is of a white man, and niggers should refuse to take them
>who wants a gold-plated white boi watching dey ass from a shelf?

WE

WUZ

ARTISTZ AND SHIET

she's a detatched from reality snob.

>spend life pretending to be someone your not
>think that makes your understand life better than everyone else