Black people haven't contributed any

>Black people haven't contributed any...

>falling for the peanut butter jew

Things were so much harder when we had to make peanut butter by chewing peanuts in our mouths.

Thanks based niggers.

I literally trowed up when I tasted peanut butter by first time

Seriously, there's nothing more disgusting than this crap. I would rather eat shit, not even kidding.

And what does peanut butter have to do with niggers?

They built this

And this?

they didn't even invent that.

> The use of peanuts dates to the Aztecs and Incas
> Marcellus Gilmore Edson of Montreal, Quebec was the first to patent peanut butter in 1884.
> John Harvey Kellogg, was issued a patent for a "Process of Producing Alimentary Products" in 1898
> As the US National Peanut Board confirms, "Contrary to popular belief, George Washington Carver did not invent peanut butter."
> Carver was given credit in popular folklore for many inventions that did not come out of his lab. Three patents were issued to Carver in 1925 to 1927; however, they were not commercially successful.

He was a Patent troll like most nigger """inventors""".

I can't understand how people are able to eat this thing. I tried once on a toast and I stopped after the first bite. Never again.

>anything

You're supposed to spread it over regular butter and top it with honey or jelly.

Cool, I'm not alone.

Go back to Canada

They invented pre-chewed peanuts. Amazing.

>nigger muscles did what the white foreman told them to do

Not impressed

WE WUZ PEANUT BUTTAH AND SHIT

lol, the more I research these kinds of things, the more dire things look for niggers. it's amazing.

And they clothed these people.

GEORGE WASHINGTON CARVER MADE THE FIRST COMPUTER OUT OF A PEANUT

A PEANUT

Just culturally appropriated a sandwitch. Nigger.

They got the raw materials to make those clothes.

jam its better

I feel the same way about Nutella

What peanut butter? man I knew the french were weak but surrendering to a piece of peanut butter toast is a new low.

And fought and died in every American war.

FUCKING NIGGERS

Seriously, the only thing niggers contribute to modern society is rape and crime statistics.

ha jokes on you i'm allergic to peanuts
george washington carver can suck a dick

oh ffs peanut butter wasn't invented by George Washington Carver, he'll it's in wikipedia. Enough with this fucking meme.

peanuts are a legume, high in phytic acid, lectins and aflatoxins, nigger food

And mass produced this, making it a common and cheap commodity.

You can get a dog to suck your dick if you spread it with peanut butter.

>t. zoophile

you're supposed to add strawberry jam on top of it you beaner. maybe a dash of honey and some banana slices and you have a great tasting sammich.

fuck you build the wall.

We WuZ Aztecs N Sheeeeit

Patents were mostly bullshit though.

People stole inventions all the time and receives a patent.
Edison was particularly notorious.

And invented American slavery.

>A proper argument
I don't know why blacks don't use that more often.
The peanut butter bullshit impresses no one.
Giving your live for your country is a trump card, though.

And pulled Europe out of the dark ages.

The actual invention of peanut butter, its process of manufacture and the machinery used to make it, can be credited to at least three doctors/inventors. In 1884 Marcellus Gilmore Edson of Canada patented peanut paste, the finished product from milling roasted peanuts between two heated surfaces.

Sorry! Belongs to the Leaves.

And massed produced these.

And founded Chicago.

And has given the US Olympic dominance.

slide thread fuck off

>What peanut butter?
Can't remember, it was in Netherland, you can barely find it here. It was both tasteless and heavy like mortar.

And invented jazz, blues, and hip-hop.

Euro peanut butter is different than American stuff.

I still can`t believe you`d make a sandwich using jelly.

fuck peanut butter

THIS is the true black innovation

And invented traffic lights.

I like peanut butter on my pancakes with syrup you guys are alright for breakfast toppings

Ah, I remember the 2013 Antwerp Olympics.

How can you invent food? How does that work? If a nigger didn't invent it some else would have.

Maybe you'd be more appreciative of a peanut butter and banana sandwich. Pretty fucking delicious.

Whites took shitty black music (jazz, blues) and made it better (country, rock and roll, metal, etc.)

>Banana and peanut butter sandwich

Jesus that`s gotta be soggy as shit

>peanut butter on pancakes
who let this troglodyte out of its cave?

kangs of highest murder rate, whites and asians be sleeping

See

Soggy? Why? 2 pieces of bread, slap some peanut butter on them, slice some bananas and throw on one side, put bread together. Not talking cooked or anything.

>good music
>country

Eurobros, does anybody in europe listen to country?

jazz and blues is pretty good though man

Same thread, same pic.

Sage.

Ah you`re right, but it`s toasted bread. Yeah I`ll try this later looks good.

That was legendary.

This. Fucking amazing snacks, I used to think that combination would be revolting when I was 7. Then I ate one, blew my mind away.

>Rock n' roll
>mfw Chuck Berry
Rock n' roll was made by a black dude, that's not even a WE WUZism just a commonly known fact

I'll bet they came up with it while masturbating.

I'm black. Peanut butter is fucking gross. I imagine it's like spreading thick salty nigger cum on sandwich bread.

Daily Reminder
Old Blacks are whiter than Young Niggers

Peanut butter is disgusting

I love peanut butter guys...

>I imagine it's like spreading thick salty nigger cum on sandwich bread.
You are a homosexual. A gay nigger, if you will.

Peanut butter is literally. LITERALLY. the best thing ever.

m'lady

>a horrifically unhealthy nut paste full of lectins, phytic acids, aflatoxins and other toxins
>causes major immune system problems when overconsumed
>has replaced traditional wholesome sources of fat like real butter and dairy in the diets of many white folks

Why can't black people into nutrition

how is that neckbeard though
jazz evolved into swing which is a pretty nice genre

>Chuck Berry
wow one nigger who could play a guitar, out of thousands of white musicians who made everything else worth listening to
no it's not, my man

but jazz > blues

>not eating straight peanut butter
>ruining it with fucking jelly

you're a pleb

But your ancestors invented it

>country
>good

>jazz, blues
>bad

you motherfuckers will believe anything

no aflatoxins in my peanut butter, we have health and safety standards preventing that

Agreed, this shit is fucking disgusting. Then again, Americans eat some weird stuff sometimes, although they also have some great food

blues is literally the same chord progression over and and over and every song has the word "baby" in it.

country is at least better than that

As a black man this comment fucking infuriates me. We created jazz, rock, psychedelic, hip-hop, rap (not really a great genre but it is an invention nonetheless), disco, blues, reggae, soul, R&B, funk, and ska.

Black people have not created much, but to just shit on the power of music like that is fucking (((underhanded))).

Also the only people who can't enjoy jazz and blues either don't have the mental capacity or have never tried to.

>Decendants of Black slaves among the moor

>country

Country has nothing to do with black music at all.

Except that it came from the blues. Have you ever listened to old country music? It's blues chord progressions.

Wasn't peanut butter one of the things that Carver literally didn't think of making with peanuts?

I still wouldn't eat it in any significant amount, white people did not evolve to get their fat from mashed South American legumes

>rock

What were the first bands we've come to know as rock? They sure don't seem black to me.

Lots of great rock music is based off of blues riffs, or are actually covers of blues songs.

Also modern country music is disgusting. Give me some Merle Haggard, Hank Jr, or George Jones any day.

FAKE HISTORY

don't care. I've eaten tons of PB my whole life (up to 10 PB sandwiches a day when I was a teen) and I'm still alive and not a fat fuck.

Peanut butter is a Dutch invention

Stevie Ray Vaughn shits on any black artist who ever played the blues.