For those living in Sweden or Germany, what is the prevailing mentality the common folk have towards refugees?

For those living in Sweden or Germany, what is the prevailing mentality the common folk have towards refugees?

Do they share the same naive vision that your governments seem to?

How is it naive, exactly?

They mostly do, and if u dont u r called a nazi.

Isn't it illegal to call someone a nazi in your country

Pure hatred
I know exactly one person outside the media who supports refugees

No, it is illegal to be a Nazi.

yes, especially old ppl(boomers), 90s ppl, all teachers, who brainwash my classmates. speaking of my gen., they believe everything/or dont care, if they care about politics they are sjw, homos or special snowflakes...there is no hope, they believe everything

They're voluntarily taking in a large swath of a civilization that has no interest in integrating with the native people. It'd be fine if they didn't believe in conquering and destroying other societies that don't fit with their beliefs.

All because they want to appear righteous.

this

In Austria it is astonishing how the mood in many people has changed.
It was never positive to begin with, but many just rationalized the usual "we are a rich country we can help" bs. Haven´t heard that in over a year.
I know only very few people who aren´t outspoken about wanting mass deportations and drakonian punishments for immigrant criminality.

oh and btw who is that girl in the pic? (¤¤)

fucking brainwashed, schools indoctrinate since day 1

Meltyfate

Same here.

Don't know one person that wants refugees here. Even Mohammedanians hate them.

Most people never interact with refugees and in general don't really care outside of liking some "we have to help people"-shit on facebook.

Brigs!

I live in an area full of immigrants poles russians turks iraqis etc literally everyone here hates refugees because they all know they are leaches

average person is midly pissed but sadly believes it's the christian thing to do

Pls tell me that's a girl

>girl

This sounds about right.

Pls no