TEXAS THE WHITE MANS HOMELAND

www.texasisrising.com
Does Sup Forums feel Texas could secede and prosper on its own? Would it not be better for Texans to govern themselves for their own interests to escape the grasp of (((them)))?
Texas referendum is on their website as well
texasnationalist.com

>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/texit-u-s-secessionist-movements-seize-brexit-n601991

>chron.com/news/houston-texas/texas/article/Texit-Calexit-Which-state-would-make-a-better-10606824.php

>rt.com/usa/349436-texit-calexit-independence-movements/

Only steers and queers in texas, faggot.

Albertas 1000X better

You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas.

>Texas
>white
I'm sorry user, but you're like 40 years too late on that one.

Nice, but aren't you majority Mexican? Also Alex Jones says a bunch of libshits moved in there, and there are tons of blacks. I wouldn't exactly say it's a white man's homeland...

what are you going to do with all the hispanics?
non-meme answers pls
only answers that won't sent your ass to the ICC pls

Terrible idea. At least wait until we get a liberal president again.

I can't speak for Sup Forums. I'm one-hundred percent behind a state or people seceding from a political union if they need (or even want) to. I don't know; that's for Texans to decide.

So how's dat dere Quebec workin' out for ya', eh? Fuckin' leafs.

Texas has always had libshits in Austin. But the problem of immigrating libshits fleeing their respective "People's Republics" for the southeast and southwest is the political "death by a thousand cuts."

Thats the plan. We build up support and awareness, so that once Trumps 2nd term is up and we get the american version of merkel in office, we dip the fuck out and pull an Alamo last stand.

You should support TNM then, show your friends who are Texans if you have any, or just go meme #texit somewhere

If you guys secede the instant Trump builds his border wall, I will probably die laughing.

I meant if you have any friends from Texas, not "if you have any friends at all", sorry

Ahahahahahaha it's sad seeing autistic Texans try so hard to pretend like it's still the 19th century and the state becoming blue won't happen.

That would be supreme.

I guess I support TNM because the US is just too fucking big, and tired of our oil money going to foreign aid to israel or middle east

Blah, blah, [Current Year] trolling. Here's your (you).

>not wanting to stop leftists
>content to just shitpost on a tibetan basket weaving message board
>current year

Kill yourself cuck

What the fuck
Who the fuck do you think you arrrr

Oh, you won't see me disagreeing. What lunkhead thinks thousands of people in tiny ol' Mordor Over The Potomac can govern (or rule, which is what they're doing) three-hundred and fifty million people of varying ethnic interests?

Quick question, Texanon... Do y'all still consider yourselves part of Dixie, or do y'all consider yourselves Westerners?

Well, I'm not a shit posting syrup nigger, so that makes me better than you, Chang.

Nope it dont, your just a yankee faggot.
Wait till we invade you will be sorry then bruh

You aren't leaving hick niggers...

>Thinks "tar heel" means Yank
>Wants to invade Appalachia

Canadian military education, everybody.

I'm a dual citizen to both America and Canada and I've lived in both Texas and Alberta
Texas is better

Sorry I was in another thread.

We consider ourselves Texans. So I guess we consider ourselves Westerners. We appreciate Dixie, but we're different in a way, not sure how to explain it really, you'd have to visit somewhere like Georgia and then visit Texas to see what I mean.

user, please. Niggers aren't hicks. And if they were, everyone actually would want to live in shitties.

Well fuck you guys, keep your fucking faggot texas i dont really give a fuck.
Queer Faggots
Alberta is Gods Land and the best
The dinosaurs knew it too
Yankee cunts
Just a bunch of buttfucking cowboys down there
Pro tip = stay away from texan women

No, I think I understand. Thanks for coming back and elaborating, Texanon.

Can you believe these trolls? Why do they hate freedom so much?

Because freedom = getting buttfucked by a queer yank cowboy

Bye, Chang! Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, eh!

Ah, but it would've been such an amusing invasion, too! You'd get as far as Michigan and New England, then shrug and go back because they don't have any Tim Hortons.

And "tar heel" is the dumbest shit ever
Stupid namefag, faggot yankee cunt
Yuk-yuk
I stepped in some tar and now its on muh heel hurr durr
Take a fucking shower dirty texan

No problem.

Seems to be just an autistic gook whos girlfriend probably left him for BTC (Big Texan Cock)

Texans were Mexicans at first, cowboy culture came from Oklahoma
>BOOMER

Or maybe he hates NC too. Seeing as how i think NC or SC just brought up secession recently i think

It would be South Carolina. It's always South Carolina, God bless 'em. Preston Brooks dindu nuffin'! He a good boy!

>cowboy culture came from an indian reservation

It came from Spain you faggot.

>Muh BBQ (fuck pork)

TRIGGERED.

If Hillary won, I'd support you, but now that Trump is president, why would you secede? We need to stick together to fight libtards and expand our empire.

>mfw death by cane

>RT.com
Are you retarded are just a faggot user?

The point is to get ready for when (((they))) strike back. And they will strike back. And when they do, we need to be ready to gtfo of Israel 2.0

>BBQ

This is the only beef we have with you Carolina boys...but lets keep it civil

Absolutely. It would only become uncivil if you dissed Cheerwine and Bojangles.

i was all for texas independence until trump became president.

if trump doesn't turn this country around i'll definitely be promoting it all the time like i was during the election season. It just makes sense, Texas doesn't need to be part of the U.S. and will be the among the top 10 nations if it secedes. both in economy and military.

If Texas goes blue then it is proof that demographic change is being forced on America by certain people/parties to change the electorate and thus the fate of the nation.

Pretty sure Texas is Comanche homeland.

I agree.
That is my point, this is plan B if plan A (Trump) fucks up.

I've thought about this a lot and there is no easy solution that doesn't involve genocide.

Our only choice is to inspire the Hispanic populations to go back home not because they're destroying our nation but because they've destroyed theirs.

It won't be easy but unless you want a meme answer this is our only effective choice.

but I don't even speak spanish user

Really made me think, fellow countryman.

no government benefits and they will be gone in one generation. united states will offer them permanent citizenship and shelter if a liberal gets in after trump and texas doesn't give them shit

as a new englander and citizen of the whitest state in the country i will willingly discard my US residency and join the texan army even if i end up killed by a bunch of muslim american soldiers for treason

it almost went blue last year

>just recently got the privilege from your benevolent overlords a little over a year ago to openly wear your own private property on your hip
>overrun with spics
Go ahead, fags.

I'd rather have a red pilled Texan hispanic fighting by my side then a white northerner liberal arts major just because he has the same skin tone as me.

Inb4 called a kike/shill/good goy

You forgot spics

hispanics aren't the problem. mexicans have been part of texan culture for its entire existence. the only reason they're a "problem" is because they vote liberal. and the only reason they vote liberal is because immigration and liberal lies. without knowing it their morals and values aligns more with republicans than liberals. mexicans are hugely catholic and hardworking, they can easily be swayed into voting right when you remove liberal propoganda. show them abortion and how much blacks take in gibs, and how much liberal policy taxes take away from them, and you'll have them voting right wing in an instant.

mexicans aren't going to leave. they have homes here, their children are integrated, there's nothing for them back home. the best we can do is deport the illegal ones and make sure the legal ones feel INCLUDED in the culture. that means no white pride bullshit. most mexicans i know are 3rd or 4th generation, they're texan through and through except for their blood, they can't even speak spanish.

Texas is trans mexican at this point...

You can have the homes of the kikes that try to flee once we secede, and a complimentary rifle on us brother

But first it was Pueblo homeland.

>second largest independence movement in the western hemisphere.

Then what the fuck is the largest?

Brexit?

>white minority state
>prospering on its own

Please secede.

We consider ourselves Texans.

Never said I wanted all spics out, there have been spics in Texas since it's conception so instead I propose that we kick out every person who doesn't have at least one family member who's been in the state since 1965.

We will also have strict race mixing rules, but in order to enforce it without seeming biased we have to apply it by encouraging Hispanics to breed with Hispanics, Anglos with Anglos, Krauts with Krauts, etc.

>not using the complete version

Incorrect, the actual white man's homeland would be Idaho. Thanks for playing.

OP how the fuck did you misspell California so badly?

everyone just post Texas pics

>tfw too intelligent to be Texan

So what about someone like me. My dads from michigan and moms from jersey.
Born and raised here for 22 yesrs and have family in the Texas gaurd

ALL our major cities went blue. And they also happen to be sanctuary cities.

Also the border was pretty blue, because thats basically spicsvile

I need a little more.

When did your family enter the U.S.?
What kind of values do you hold?
What specific kind of white are you?

REMINDER BORDERS ARE JUST ARBITRARY LINES ENFORCED BY PEOPLE PRIVILEGED ENOUGH TO LIVE ON THE GOOD SIDE OF THEM

9% isn't almost

>no buc-ees
Whats complete about it? PARDNER?

>tfw planting fruit trees
Hows the weather? Bet you can't even grow olives, grapefruits, oranges, lemons, plums, pears, apples, and pecans in the same yard ass hole

No clue when we got here
mom's dad was Amish and they have barely any records and her mom is french, dutch and german.
My dads mom is from Poland, they got here sometime before ww2
And from his dads side we have Irish, German, and native American.
Religiously id say probably 50-50 christians and agnostics.

Sounds pretty good, you were born and raised here, as long as you breed a white woman everything will be fine.

You're welcome here.

Its the california and new york transplant yuppies that come to houston and austin to try and make cali 2.0 that we have a problem with.

Also to all Texans just sign up on TNM. Or if youre a normie go like their kikebook or follow their twitter

secession is illegal you fag

That's one completely retarded idea.

Not for Texas you dumb nigger. We were a country before a state.

Кeк

Spics vote liberal for more than just immigration, they also love they're gibs. Once we cut off gibs they'll run over the border, whether it be to Mexico or Cali. The ones that stay after we remove all shit liberal policies will be allowed to stay but breeding between races in even the smallest way is banned, Hispanics with Hispanics, Anglos with Anglos, Germans with Germans, etc. All types of Texan culture between the TexMex and the Krauts in Fredricksburg, biology is the root; flower is the culture.

Fuck Texas. It's unbearably hot 9 months out of the year. The western part is nice though.

>WHITE MANS HOMELAND
>same % of mexicans as california
>double the % of nigs compared to california

Too bad our homeland is riddled with fucking spics.

wtf I hate Mussolini now

Texas flag here

Pretty cool place guys...

Neat. Like yall could get rid of me anyways. I love it too much to leave

but breeding between races in even the smallest way is banned, Hispanics with Hispanics, Anglos with Anglos, Germans with Germans, etc.

nobody is seriously going to agree to that you fucking autist. step outside this racist echochamber and realize that normal people don't care about your race as long as you don't act like a nigger.

judge people by their actions not their race.

not to mention all the anglos and germans are mixed in texas. and what would you do with the mixed races already here? you have to accept texas isn't going to be your white paradise. even if there was a white supremecist uprising in texas where violence was involved it would quickly get shut down by the U.S.