OP pizzagate/pedogate to congress

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/joint-address-issues-survey
youtube.com/watch?v=zb1zJHweIto
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1526753
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whitehouse.gov/joint-address-issues-survey

youtube.com/watch?v=zb1zJHweIto

Let's take this to Congress and MSM. For fucks sake down here in Portugal only 1℅ of the population knows about pedogate. Let's make it global please. We even have strong pedo here. The most famous TV presented went a few years to jail. Basically the same scheme taking advantage of orphanages and unprotected kids.

Podesta the new molests , Bill already knows the drill ;)

It's mostly up to people in law enforcement, they know far more than we do, I'm sure. Gotta wait at this point, but I think the cat's already out of the bag. Very delicate situation.

This is a board about politics.
All threads should be about politics.
If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get banned.

>HUGE FUCKING BREAKTHROUGH
no breakthrough
>HUNDREDS OF CP PICS FOUND
nothing found
>SURELY ARRESTS ARE COMING
everybody still free
>WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
because
ZERO PROOF
ZERO EVIDENCE
GIANT CIRCLEJERK
SAGE ROLE PLAYING THREADS
PIZZATARDS BTFO
PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Agree mate they know a lot more than pol does for sure. The thing is do your think they need pressure to investigate? My fear is that happens what happened in Portugal. Big bombshell and them nobody gives a fuck anymore. Hope trup will bring the hammer for real.

They're going to have to fight hard for it, but this isn't a fight you can back down from once you realize what's happening. A lot of people know their heads are on the chopping block.

and NONE of that was thanks to pizzafaggots

Funny thing about the sudden arrest of Jeff Sandusky: when his dad was caught a guy named lanny davis was brought in for legal council. Davis has a long history in politics and media, such as being a senior counsel to President Clinton.

People who viewed Jane Podesta's linkdln:
Sasha Lord
Susan Alefantis

What you on about I made this thread so that pol can take something to Congress to discuss. How is it not about politics? Last time I checked WH and concress are all about politics and I'm not even USA citizen. I'm not here to discuss pizzagate I'm here to bring something for congress discussion. What you on about pizzagate and no evidence, did you Reade the fucking emails? Surely spending 65000 on hotdogs is not a normal thing and fly them by plane even less normal. Last time I checked I don't know of anybody that goes to a pool and someone sends some kinds for entertaining purposes. This is from the top of my head i could go on and on. You can make me look stupifn but the emails are there for anyone to see. Gtfo if you are attacking pizzagate veracity. And by the way I always been a leftist and still are. But i learned to rely on people and not idologies

Agree a lot of pressure and desinfo. I want to see heads roll out. Kids need grown up like us to watch for them from this sick motherfuckers.

We dont want credit for it if thats what you mean. We want people who sacrifice children in jail no matter the cost. If bugs bunney takes credit for it no prob.

Didnt know about that. Thanks mate. Will look into it.

LoooL i think they are powerfull but not too bright. For fucks sake look at the podesta interview. You would have to be brainwashed tonbelieve is words.

still no proofs, sage pizzagate threads, keep this schizo shit in /x/

out jewish pedofile

nice catch,
still no proof of relation to podesta,

check this too:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1526753