"you're the child of immigrants, you should be more accepting of people coming to your homeland wanting a better life."

"you're the child of immigrants, you should be more accepting of people coming to your homeland wanting a better life."

what is the best argument against this Sup Forums?

LEGALLY.

this, and also make an argument against 'a better life,' if their lives were so shit before, wouldn't they have a hard time finding a good job?

Legal immigrants.

Tell them to stop breaking the laws, because breaking laws is an act of extreme racism and that doing so makes them nazis

Non-European immigrants were not even allowed in the US for years until we decided to be nice to the shitskins and they flooded in. The USA was created to shelter Europeans not Africans and Chinese.

Normally I just start insulting them in spanish, because I've only been asked that by gabachos and illiterate MECHA faggots,

for people who actually do understand, I call them disgracefull coattail riders of the people who take the time and effort to do it legally. Obama gave many of these fuckers an extra 8 years to get their shit legal, and many didn't even bother to learn english, much less fix their paperwork.

We were settlers, not immigrants.

I don't see no documents on how the Indians forged a country.

I mean for fucks sake, they "traded" half of the country for some beads.

Fucking retards.

>you're the child of immigrants
NO I AM NOT

Legal immigrant from the UK here, illegals have to go back.

There is no greater enemy to immigrants than the competition they face from other immigrants.

Simply realising that makes it obvious that open borders is a scam.

My ancestors and I were always assets to the nations where we settled. We were never useless mouths overdue for culling from the gene pool.

The savages unfit to settle in the civilized world should be thanking their gods that the white men didn't slaughter them all long ago, not swanning in here and pretending they own the place.

Yes, whites have privileges. We have earned them. The shitskins have earned nothing but our contempt and revulsion, and our desire to keep them as far away from us as possible.

How do you counter this if you're not European?

Context: My parents fled North Africa during the 60s because they were Christians and were scared of persecution.

I was born here, and am still a practising christian. How do I counter the
>you are the child of immigrants
argument?

Well Said.

What race are you?

If your white, then explain that the founding fathers and everyone in the first century of the U.S. believed it was to be a white nation.

White immigrants

There is no logical connection between the proposition and the conclusion, it's just magical thinking.

how many great-grands must you travel back for that to be valid?

And there you have it.

/thread

When we came over there was no welfare state. Half of modern immigrants are just leeches.

- I came to America because I believed in the value of hard work, independence from the government and respect for free speech. I never tried to change it, I adapted to it.

Why do they assume that your problem is with the immigrants?

Would you kindly find a crowbar or something?

>I'm fine with immigrants, i just don't like islam

"I don't care about them".

It's not a real argument, the libcuck is appealing to emotion.

"No, I am the child of conquerors."

please respond

"And my ancestors emptied their life savings to ride a boat across an entire fucking ocean and had skills that were in demand. Piss off"

Or better yet: "Not an argument"

we are children of SETTLERS. settlers build nations. immigrants and illegals are fucking drains on the system with NOTHING to offer.

They didn't come for a better life they were EXCLUDED FROM A BETTER LIFE IN THEIR OWN HOME.

People don't just abandon their culture, identity, language and homeland to chase the US Dollar. They are forced out of because they are theives and liars, the people who couldn't make their own country great. The people who shit where they eat until they have to find a new place to shit.

Lifeboat theory.

Incoming automation.

yeah true,

but you gotta process them carefully first

theres a reason jhuan whos wanted in mexico for robbery can't legally come into the US

>How do you counter this if you're not European?
well if they came here legally then you can use that as a counter point about being against illegal immigration and since you are not white you can just bitch about africans being sub human and not be called a racist

America is hardly the children of settlers.

It's funny because the Irish went through the exact same shitflinging we see today with immigrants. Now a large amount of the country has Irish blood and yet we've forgotten that they were just as reviled.

Use Bill Clinton's own speech against them

>we are a nation of immigrants but we are also a nation of laws

there isnt any because you are not 100% american.

america is a concept, a synagogue of satan.

This. It wasn't until 1965 that immigration was opened up to the whole world.

I'm not so fuck off

>your parents came here legally and integrated why arnt you supportive of open borders for people who don't share our values?

My parents weren't immigrants. Nor were theirs. My family has been in this land before the USA was even a dream. My family helped build this country up from nothing and I'll be damned if I'm going to work to undo all that they have done to make this country so great.

>You're a child of immigrants
No, I'm a child of land conquering, women raping, christians

Their life was shit in the other country because the other country sucks. They'd have a better chance here.

>LEGALLY AND WHITE

ftfy

How will they have better lives when there is a massive liveable job shortage, massive crime, no actual effort taken to help people integrate into becoming nationals and in the end making them reliant on government welfare like they were in their shithole country when they were reliant on UN Aid? It's the exact same thing except now we directly suffer with them and our way of life is brought down while the GINI ratio keeps skyrocketing up.

Works every time.

I'm 1/8th Cherokee. My people are going to be extinct in a few hundred years. There's a part of my blood that no matter what I do, will basically cease to exist on this planet any more. This is a direct result of unmitigated immigration. Why does the other 7/8 white part of my blood demand that it be ran extinct too?

WHITE GENTILES OF GOOD CHARACTER

Same here bro.

>i don't give a shit, i'm an extreme lolbertarian civic nationalist and we need borders because the state is the property of the people and we shoot at people stepping on other people property

>also i'm not racist, i'm a civic nationalist your argument doesn't exist

Solved

Show them your indian membership card and call them a racist when they laugh at you for being white.

Because that's literally how evolution works?

Did you fail basic biology or something? Inbreeding leads to stagnation and retardation.

My ancestors settled and fought for this land. They didn't move here.

I guarantee part of you is Irish.

My grandparents, parents, and myself were all born here so no I am not a "child of immigrants"

we used to need people coming to our country and now we don't

Follow along

Nope, my parents were born here.

or

My parents came here legally unlike the rest of these people

or if you want to get real technical

Only a few of my family members were immigrants, remember every generation of grandparent you have has two parents.
1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, n. Probability states that some of your family were born immigrants, while many were natives.

>"you're the child of immigrants, you should be more accepting of people coming to your homeland wanting a better life."
Well...start by saying what's your problem w/ this statement. Do you not want a better life for the people who come to your country?

My people are better than their people. They should make a better life for themselves in their homeland. I see you as an invader, trying to take my inheritance from me and I do not and will not welcome that.

Why would you argue with people who pretend they don't understand what's "illegal imigration" is?

>children of immigrants

White immigrants. Non-white immigrants change the genes and identity of our country.

Hello, Ivan.

this. Thread /closed.

"My parents came here to give me a better life. Continued mass immigration undermines (wages, social stability, everything that originally attracted my parents to this country, whatever) and so supporting it would be an act of disrespect towards not only my immigrant parents but all immigrants who came here hoping for a better life for their children. [For this same reason, I work hard and blahblahblah]"

Pay it forward nigga.

"This nation was settled by immigrants REEEE!!"
How did that work out for the locals? Sorry for not wanting to get wiped out by diseases and random violence, asshole

Respecting immigration laws is un-American. You have to go home, Soviet trash.

Meanwhile inspected into the statue of liberty:
>Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.

The statue of liberty is a French cunt

Sorry, Sup Forums was right again

>The copper statue, a gift from the people of France to the people of the United States

Holy shit, i guess that you learn something new every day

Well I'll admit that my great-grandparents fled Minneapolis and settled into an ethnic enclave in their new country, refused to integrate with the rest of society, committed a lot of crimes and received a large amount of government hand-outs but....the situation was completely different.

its all about assimilation. that's it.

>I'm the child of conquerors not immigrants.

Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are criminals.

My ancestors neither broke the law by coming here illegally nor did they do so after coming here.

Which means they were neither illegal immigrants, nor criminals. As such, they would not have been deported.

Also, that was then. This is now. Times change, faggot.

yeah cause there is so much interbreeding between species that live in africa and north america

Come legally, assimilate. Simple

That most immigrants don't want more immigrants coming. It's basic economic scarcity. Just because there may be enough resources to hold you over doesn't mean it will be that way if you inject 1,000 or 10,000 more people into the pool. It's unfortunate but that's nature. There is scarcity and sometimes there isn't enough for everyone. You have to fend for yourself before you can even begin to help others.

The issue debated in America today is entirely focused on illegal immigration. With legal immigration we can regulate who and how many people can come in from where. This makes the most sense because it benefits us the most by allowing us to filter for the best and expect immigrants to provide for themselves as high quality workers. When it comes to illegal immigration and allowing open borders, you have no regulations on who's coming in, what they're doing, who they are, etc. They are a threat to the nation's citizenry because they are not documented so it's harder to track criminals, it isn't their nation of origin so they would most likely care less for the people, property, and values, and you will most certainly get lower quality workers than high quality workers, thus importing welfare slaves.

The nation isn't a fucking welfare haven, at least it shouldn't be.. there's a reason we don't import all the starving African children here and that's because we can't provide for them all and we would become a third world African country if we did.

Muslims are coming here legally

Pre Revolutionary American master race

"My parents actually came here legally. Everyone wants a better life, don't cripple your opportunity by starting it off with a crime. Why should the efforts of legal immigrants be invalidated?"

fpbp

American immigrants who are purely European descent are simply just better... our ancestors built the government of this great country, told England to fuck off via bloody war/declaration of independence, and prospered many years later. Were we sitting around complaining this land is empty or the british owes us gibs? fuck no... (fuck off you mulatto """HISPANIC WHITES"""")

Ya but I'm white

best argument = yeah but we did it legally retard.

nobody gives a shit about there being immigrants in this country.

we give a shit about these faggots bringing in illegal arms and narcotics while committing crimes with no way to track the cunts.

My forefathers didn't come from a country we're at war with/weren't people who literally believed that we should all die bc of the western worlds way of life

"What percentage of the population are natives again?"

There' isn't one, yank. You're just a hypocrite living on top of a genocide, trying to pretend you're the victim.

Your parents probably didn't come there illegally or from a country that was a supporter of a terrorist organization interested in destroying US.

My mother can have done crack but it doesn't mean I think others should.

If i was the son of a rapist, would I be obliged to defend that too?

We're all products of rape, you should be ok with being raped.

FPBP
>Parents came from mexico legally
>They are full fledged legal citizens
>They had me afterwards so Im not even an anchor baby

They weren't niggers or sandniggers

But did they? If you have any catholic ancestors, there's a good chance then went through Montreal then sneaked over the border.

>my ancestors came legally when the USA was already established as a globally recognized sovereign country
>i am accepting of immigrants that respect our laws; those that don't clearly do not respect our country in the first place

>implying the english came here legally while killing all the natives

Sup Forums BTFO

Tell them to read the text of the Naturalization Act of 1790 and then realize that for the next 175 years, American immigration was specifically set up so that Europeans would remain the overwhelmingly dominant demographic in the country.

America was by Europeans, for Europeans. It was never for brown people or heathens. The SJWs are absolutely right when they say white supremacy is as American as apple pie. The thing is, white supremacy in white countries is a good thing.

>implying there were laws here that made it illegal for them to come
>implying conquest has ever been done legally in the entirety of human history

Your ancestors didn't settle in an existing nation. They didn't say "I'm a cherokee now". They made a new nation.

ELLIS ISLAND
L
L
I
S

I
S
L
A
N
D

hello fellow leaf - you know that in order to become an immigrant in Canada, you have to be able to make at least 30,000 a year. You also can't drain the system: pre-PR immigrants have to pay into the system at triple the normal rate, and can't collect EI.