Teacher in Oklahoma gets BLACKED, sentenced to 15 years

texomashomepage.com/news/local-news/teacher-accused-of-having-sex-with-two-students-sentenced-to-jail/659358595

>Former Tipton Oklahoma High School teacher is sentenced this morning for having sex multiple times with two students.
>She earlier had changed her not guilty plea to no contest on charges she had sex with two students in various locations, including the classroom, her car and a motel. The prosectuor said she had sex with the students multiple times.

I know the students are black because I have family in the town that know the situation. They were 18 and 19 year old seniors, but since they were students it was still criminal. She was married with three kids, obviously divorced now.

Burn the coal...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Good.

I swear it's like I keep hearing about this sort of shit everyday. Why are teachers getting more degenerate?

Eh she's not even hot

15 years for having sex with two consenting adults? That's ludicrous. I agree that it should be a separate crime for teachers to have sex with students, but 15 years is absurd.

The only problem is that she is in prison for 15 years for the wrong reason.

Society thinks she should be in prison because she had sex with an 18/19 year old student of hers.

No, she should be in prison because she cheated on her husband with multiple people, added time for cheating on him with niggers.

Honestly 15 years is nothing too, if she was muslim they would just kill her.

Why is Oklahoma so based?

Can we put aside all the bad blood between us? I always felt OK and TX should be brothers-in-arms.

You should get prison time for cheating on your spouse.

The real reason she should get 15 years in prison is because she committed adultery (with 2 niggers).

She should have been stoned to death for adultery.

Agreed.

That's why she got 15 years

To be fair, she is only going to serve one year in jail, with fourteen years suspended on both counts. (originally 30 years).

>They were 18 and 19 year old seniors, but since they were students it was still criminal.
That's retarded. She should not be allowed to work as a teacher, but those students were obviously consenting adults.

Kek. Niggers only get uglies.

When it's a teacher fucking a white student, she's always BANGIN'

Cowan was sentenced to two 15 year sentences, to be served concurrently but with just one year to serve in the county jail and 14 years of each sentence suspended. She was also fined $500.

she is not going to jail
or she is just going for 1 year

Mehmet detected.

Made me kek

You have family from Tipton?!?

If you burn the coal, you pay the toll

>that pic
nothing of value was lost

Yeah, only one year in jail.

Probably due to the age and the students not pressing charges, just the DA.