youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=CEAmtWd6aD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But the Present and the GOP support settlements in Israel. Why are YOU the anti-semite goy?

dey keep us white bois down >:(

stealing this

Because they're killing innocent muslims everyday.
Fuck the kikes, it's their fault muslims even are in Europe.
If they hadn't destabilized muslim home countries, there wouldn't be a refugee crises.

/pol is a board of peace

>>Innocent

>>Muslims

Pick one (Sufis can be okay).

Where did the Jews go

THEY TOOK MY FORESKIN

R3EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Put it like this. Liberalism/Marxism/Leftism, whatever you want to call it, is about taking wealth away from oppressors and giving it to the oppressed, or in other words, taking it from the privileged and giving it the underprivileged.

Liberalism appeals to groups who feel they are oppressed. This includes Jews, Hispanics, Blacks, Muslims, Women, LGBTQIAP+, and any others. They want to take away wealth from from the privileged(cis white hetero Christian males) and give it to the underprivileged. They support liberalism out of greed. Then there are the cucks, the cis white males who support liberalism out of guilt, out of a feeling that they are privileged oppressors and should be punished.

The best way to take wealth away from the cis white Christian males is through globalism. Globalism is basically bringing in brown people to replace and mix with white people and take their jobs, as well as sending white jobs overseas to the brown people as well. It's a best way to redistribute wealth from the privileged and give it the underprivileged.

Now most liberals feel they are oppressed because of less money, but Jews are the exception. Jews feel they are oppressed because historically they've been thrown out of every nation they've occupied by cis white Christian males. So now they are getting back at white society for millennia of oppression by destroying it. The tool for destroying it is globalism. Unlike the other liberals, Jews have more money than anybody else in world, so they are leading the globalist movement by default. That's why they are so dangerous. Black Lives Matter, feminism, the refugee crisis, illegal immigration, the ones leading it all are Jews.

That's not to say they have secret meetings and conspire with each other. It's something they do instinctively, without realizing it. It's the same professional victimhood that all non-white liberals possess that leads them to do this.

pic related

>the ones leading it all are Jews.

No they're not. White majority countries are voting in ministers who are pro immigration. Random jews aren't just shipping over millions of them. Barbra Spector is a nobody who at most sponsored like 10 people. All pro immigration rallies are filled with non Jews who ALWAYS have Palestinian flags at these rallies.

This

they are muslims

SVEA RIKE

The religion of Judaism is what is terrible. It is a religion of pride and spiritual death. There are some Jews who seem to retain that pride even if they are not religious, and that is also terrible. It is wrong, however, to discriminate against ethnic Jews for being ethnically Jews alone, because they may not be smug and prideful like the stereotype that all Jews are like that. It is like hip hop culture in the African American community: hip hop culture generally promotes things like violence, drugs, hustling, gang loyalty, etc.; however, not all black people are into the hip hop culture, and it is wrong to condemn all black people to that stereotype.

Well, Jews and cucks are leading it. The cucks outnumber the Jews, but the liberal media was created by Jews, so they are in a sense leading it. They've created white guilt and manipulate them with it. Back when television had only 3 channels you could get news from ABC News, CBS News, and NBC News--All founded by Jews.

Most billionaires are conservatives, but 1/4th of the world's billionaires are Jews, and they make up most of the liberal globalists billionaires. The people with the most money have the most influence over everything.

I don't. I had Jewish friends growing up and Jewish in-laws. They're great, smart, people just not (spoiler) exactly coming from the same cultural background as a European. This brings some wariness of European nationalism in particular, but that's to be expected. They're not the fucking enemy.

Because they infiltrated the US govt, shot JFK, did 9/11 and used the US as a proxy to do their dirty wars in the middle east, created ISIS and keeps the perpetual war machine going so they can achieve their Greater Israel.

So? Your'e acting as if Jews all side together politically. Ben Shapiro just finished shitting all over Sarah Silverman a few days ago. I think leftists are the problem not Jews as a whole.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

youtube.com/watch?v=CEAmtWd6aD0

>$.02 has been deposited in your account

>The world is in trillions of debt to (((the banks)))
>Shekelsteinberg family owns most the global wealth
>Ruined the civilized world
>Israel practices all the stuff the rest of nations can't (building border walls, banning muslims, promote traditionalism, etc)

You're correct, there are plenty of Jews who rebel against the liberals. Mark Levin, Michael Savage, and Andrew Breitbart went against the other Jews. And the problem is more specifically liberalism, not Jews. But look at that picture I posted and you can see the Jews control the liberal media. They're the ones who have spread leftism the most because they have the most positions of power in the media.

Oh yeah and they killed Jesus and claim in their holy books (Talmud) that he is boiling in excrement in the deepest pits of hell and that Virgin Mary was a whore and yet still they have the gall to try to convince christians that they have a moral obligation to support Israel.

Truly digusting, the talmud is also RIPE with anti-goyim verses.

I don't hate them, I am envious of their tight families and strong community support. I make jokes at their expense because I know they've got it better than me and it rustles their jimmies. Tbh I am close with many jew families, been to many passovers, I have seen them close up. They are very good to each other. If white people could do half that well being supportive to each other we would be on our way to some real progress