DeFoo.org

Please tell me it's satire. Or did Moly go off the deep end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GKczW14EO_w
defoo.org/richard-knitter/
defoo.org/hannah-braime/
defoo.org/inner-circle/
defoo.org/keith-cowgill/
youtube.com/watch?v=I-qoC4EmV80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should have seen his streams before he got popular and toned down the cult behavior.

He was legit insane.

Hold on, I just thought Molymeme was an (((Alt-right))) talking head. Wtf is foo?

Oh, I know all about it, having listened to Molyneux from early on (but never defooing myself). I encountered the site www.fdrliberated.com several years ago, which fairly well completed my disillusionment with him. But after seeing DeFoo.org -- maybe Molyneux decided to just own it all?

bump

>He was legit insane.
He went off the deep end again. Thanks to Trump he realized the there is a sizeable and gullible audience, the "alt-right", and he should tap into that.

He now sprinkles alt-right memes throughout his videos and he also tries to be as confident and rhetorical as possible (since it worked for Trump) in order to squeeze the most shekels out of his new-found audience.

Case in point is his latest video: youtu.be/GKczW14EO_w Take particular note of the part after 36:50.

That video and the one just before it about the "not-feminist feminist" are god fucking awful. Dont let random people talk on the show for longer than 30secs. They have no idea how to talk and it is fucking terrible.

DeFoo.org features a section profiling former "inner circle" members, even PROVIDING THEIR PHONE NUMBERS AND HOME ADDRESSES.

defoo.org/richard-knitter/
defoo.org/hannah-braime/
defoo.org/inner-circle/

We have two possibilities here:

1) The site is deeply sarcastic and is intended to harm Molyneux, and was made by disillusioned former inner circle members. Supporting this is the over-the-top grandiosity of the language (which Moly knows better than to put into writing), and the fact that is links to Christina's therapy practice in the context of defooing (which, if you followed her censure by Canada's psychiatric association, could only hurt her career).

2) Molyneux has gone off the deep end as is doxxing his former inner circle members.

Ive got the feeling he intentionally picks out the least eloquent call ins so he can demonstrate how intellectually superior is.

It's quite sad really, especially in this case because he actually proved the point of the dumb swede unintentionally.

Holy shit, I'm beginning to think DeFoo.org is legit. Look at the thorough doxxing of the PARENTS of people who defooed but then betrayed Stefan.

defoo.org/keith-cowgill/

>thorough doxxing of the PARENT
Is this even legal? Stefan you mad man.

I suppose there's a third option:

3) some maniac from Sup Forums compiled the site

I hate Molyneux so much. Look at this image from his site.

So funny he took this quote out of context and unironically posted it on his site as if it was directly addressed to him.

This obviously is only to those with extremely abusive parents, not the kind of Colleen who just got told Psychology was a shitty major.

Stefan if you read this then KYS

Wow a support group has formed for all the parents of people who will never see their children again because there are so many.

Stefan is a terrible force in the world.

is that even a news article? cause it reads worse than an /r9k/ post.

Its the introduction of an huffington post article I think

This shit has been going on for a long time. Guy is seriously sick in the head.

Seriously, you need to listen to this. This guy should not be trusted to preach to children...

youtube.com/watch?v=I-qoC4EmV80

So I just checked the site. Is it real. Is he that dumb to outnumber out everyone's info??? Some pissed off parent might kill a bunch of them.

That's old news, seriously how new are you?

>he realized the there is a sizeable and gullible audience, the "alt-right", and he should tap into that
basically this

He's a "philosopher" who doesn't debate fellow philosophers as a general rule, only plebs and people with a dilettante interest in philosophy. It's like that debate he had with fucking Chomsky and got destroyed. No, I don't like chomsky or agree with him but if your attitude to philosophy is to avoid falsifiability at all cost, then you cannot be taken seriously in that discipline.

Move out of your parents house/basement.

It's most probably the former. I don't see what's so cultish about leaving abusive family, seems more like common sense which is lacking every day. I could see if he was encouraging people to leave their families to join his "inner circle," which is really just his production team, but he hasn't.

Still. See
Guy may not be trying to run some creepy shit, but he isn't right in the head and his whole "cult of personality" way of peddling his brand has been proven to fuck some kids up in the past.

He can say what he wants, but he targets an audience much younger than himself.

>mfw I consume his content and don't feel a shred of guilt for not donating