Stefan Molyneux

Stefan Molyneux

Can someone link the best videos of his? Ideally debates?

I was looking on youtube for debates against feminists but wasn't really able to find anything. Really any good debates he has with people would do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyJQpRKF1CI
youtube.com/watch?v=pN4CYhlHM20
youtube.com/watch?v=s7AUmracTgY
youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B3F2CF45EEB95C80
youtube.com/watch?v=q_hTgr4_1v8
youtube.com/watch?v=gYNKufXhWGg
youtube.com/watch?v=P772Eb63qIY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not an argument

Not an argument

Here's my list:

thanks senpaitachi, this is a good place for me to get started

All of his debates are terrible and he sounds like a jackass in most of them. Just watch the videos where he parrots shit from Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=tyJQpRKF1CI

youtube.com/watch?v=pN4CYhlHM20

youtube.com/watch?v=s7AUmracTgY

Some of his best work :^)

well... i tried watching this most recent video of his..

my first exposure..

he was berating some autistic european kid becuase the kid suggested he may be better at convincing people than others

he went on a super autistic rant about how good he is at persuading people, then freaked out when the kid told him he gets too emotional

it may have been the most spastic display of insecurity i've ever seen...

The guy is mentally unstable. Textbook narcissist and possible sociopath.

>Textbook narcissist and possible sociopath.

that's the vibe i was getting as well. i just figured since he went on such an autistic tirade about how amazing of a debater he is.. that'd i'd easily be able to find some live debates of him rekting people

all im finding is videos from his channel. is he self promoted all over by bots or something? my quick google search results reaked of botted publicity

He doesn't do debates, he just talks into the echo chamber of his call in show.

But his 'truth about' videos are all very educational.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ

Indeed, literally proving the kids point. After a possibly mild critique, he went full autistic fedora edge lord on how fucking good he is.

thanks..

i really appreciate this red pilling of this guy. theres a lot of quality memes here.. and i appreciate that

always

watch this to get redpilled on every human dysfunction

youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B3F2CF45EEB95C80

Reaching really far. SAD!

Wow, funny how one man has such a monopoly on truth.

>all im finding is videos from his channel. is he self promoted all over by bots or something? my quick google search results reaked of botted publicity

Seems to me he has an army of confused individuals (mainly young adult millennials) that see him as the holder of all secret truths. Weirdest thing about the guy is his claim that anyone watching his FREE content on YouTube is a swindler and a free-rider.

He wants his cake and he wants to eat it too. He knows he won't get anywhere if he initially started a philosophy show as a payment subscription based program, but he also understands that he can't transition over to such a system without losing viewers. Basically he makes money by making people feel ashamed for not supporting his show, and let's not forget the guy has been on record multiple times saying the world and the entire future NEEDS him.

>Create urgency to watch his free content = shame viewers = get money

>debates against feminists

stefan never debates anyone of importance or intelligence who opposes his viewpoints.

he only brings people onto the show who re-inforce his worldview. or the occasional moron caller who he slaps around and talks over for 45mins

hahah thats fucking hysterical....

gonna try to find a video or two of him begging for money. i was able to find some joe rogan interviews. might watch those.

joe rogan and this guy together in the same room. wew lad jamie pull up that slideshow on explosive autism

>posts autistic propaganda on Sup Forums about people smarter because no life
>no convictions so criticize those with values
>implying self-confidence is "textbook narcissism"

How does Stefan put it?

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Totally agree. He has no coherent values, just wants to get pumped up on attention

youtube.com/watch?v=q_hTgr4_1v8

SHUT HIM OFF I'M TALKING HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=gYNKufXhWGg

Around the 10.55 mark he responds to the caller going "ohh, stop with the memes okay, its too much" by saying something like "memes, it's all we've got, if we stop with the memes i hesitate to think what the next weapons gonna be but it aint gonna be something you type on the internet"

is molymeme prepping us for a clash?

yeah, molymeme comes off as a cunt. I appreciate his stuff with Jared Taylor and race realism though.

I made a thread putting Molyneux on blast for that shit. That being said, he is still a good resource if not a bit ill tempered. This is my favorite of his.

youtube.com/watch?v=P772Eb63qIY

preciate it man

His last video was pretty pathetic, he showed how passive-aggressive he can become when you criticize him. The funniest part is seeing his fans on the comments defending him and saying that anyone who disliked the vĂ­deo just did not get it. Literally "he was only pretending to be retarded".

It is pretty interesting when you realize that these people are probably complaining about how liberals are always in echo chambers and do not know how to properly debate.

Stefan Molyneux is cult leader and an iq test. If you subscribe to him or even bother to listen him you failed the test.

I donate to the show and have been a big fan over the past several years but that "conversation" took a wrong turn within 30 seconds. Instead of browbeating some autist into making a caricature of himself and humiliating him, Stef could have just told the young man about the virtues of passion and anger when fighting the left. Instead he made it all about him, sad!

Molyloon is a psychopath.

>Latest video
>ESL caller
>"umm I think you should be a little nicer, you'd be able to reach more people that way. People will tune you off if you come across as too hostile."
>"Oh you think you know more than me? I've been doing this for 30 years your only 20, you say I should be nicer but you insulted me by saying I'm not good at my job!"

Holy shit.

it's worse than that, the kid's initial question was about whether tolerance and patience were virtues in a debate and whether it is something he should advocate for more on his show. Stefan took that as an attack rather than a question and destroyed that little autist while raging about how persuasive he really is.

that really tingled my thalamus

Molyneux is the definition of an angry narcissistic. His parents did a real number on him.

>parents did a real number on him

In more ways than one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics

I see his daughter DEFOOing him due to his beliefs.