I'm so sick and tired of you guys mocking pitbulls. Pitbulls are beautiful creatures...

I'm so sick and tired of you guys mocking pitbulls. Pitbulls are beautiful creatures. Pitbulls aren't violent or dangerous. They are a peaceful breed. Pitbulls are the breed of peace. Real pitbulls don't bite people and when they do, it isn't real pitbull

#yesallpitbulls

FPBP

Wrong, the first pitbulls were warlords who conquered most of the modern pitbull world through conquest and violence, also the first pitbull married a 4 year old girl

Keep telling yourself that BS, my scar says otherwise

I have a scar from a golden retriever.

Gas the labs, breed war now.

>also the first pitbull married a 4 year old girl
yeah but isnt that like 28 in dog years?

When will a pitbull play Lassie? Surely the time has come.

They are certainly the lowest tier of dog a person can have, behind a Staffordshire bull terrier. A big living symbol that says " I am a low value human being"

amen brother. We need more diversity in Movies

Your dog is a nigger.

DOG OF PEACE

Maybe you are to blame.

The only people who own pits are nigs/spics/white trash.

Heskies are better because you can fuck them up the butt and they not only won't try to kill you they enjoy it

Not true. My future GF has one
eww gross

and the little rascals

christ, my sides. you all have jokes for days.
personally I dont think pitbull are great for any owner, they have to be ready in case the dog snaps. The redpill on pitbulls is seeing back to back reports of pitbull attacks.

I have a dog who's half pit. Honestly, she's the nicest dog ever towards people. They were used to babysit kids in the old days. She does attack other dogs though if they're really small and/or anxious. Only aggressive towards people if they're trained that way, which is actually harder to do than in other breeds like German Shepards.

I grew up around pits. Still own one. I learned early on to respect them and I've never had a single problem with them after that.

The issue is that what people call 'pit bulls' today are not pits. You have to dig to find a breeder with a clean bloodline. It is really, really hard to do. And once you find them, you can expect to pay a nice chunk of change for 1. If you go about getting one any other way, you are 99% certain to end up with the niggers of the breed. It is almost guaranteed.

A well-trained 'pit' is the best dog you'll ever have.

Now about that term 'pit bull'.... /yawn

Here's a good short read for you.

wow youre a faggot

Systemic discrimination against Pit Bulls. He was a good boy, putting himeself through college, bout to get his life together, need mo money for dem programs. He dindu nuffin.

>My future GF has one
i have bad news for you...