Who /blindfollower/ here?

I can't even name 1 (one) criticism of Trump.
Can (you)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
konformist.com/1998/jquinn/phoenix.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, shareblue. Saged.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

no

absolute preservation of the Obama administration's anti-math campaign

it is irrefutable

I've taken calc 3 and ode. What the hell is this?

He doesn't stop winning.

It's been over a month and animu still isn't real...

absolute proof of the unification of Einstein's theory with the formalism of quantum mechanics. I solved this problem in 2012 and Trump has continued Obama's policy of pretending I hadn't, and he is not prioritizing the next gen technological applications... is how it looks to me

here is the full paper: "Quantum Gravity"
vixra[.]org/abs/1506.0055

it is fucking irrefutable

He hasn't gassed any Jews as of yet.

Hai

the thing about this is that is overly attached cunt was all ready to be a meme right away, it must have been been building on some preexisting memes

Fucking nigger

I wonder if she thinks she and her people will have descendants that exist in the future?

What's shown on these photos?

This is some next level shit. Pretty impressive bro. How do I become you? I'm a sophomore in college and I'm only at physics 2 (thermodynamics, electrical fields, coulombs law) and diff eq

He eats his steaks well done which is objectively the wrong way to eat steak.

This same topic again? I smell shareblue

He's not terribly forward thinking.
He thinks too much about what he says and doesn't think about how to say it.
Yet I still support him. We aren't blind followers. We can admit he has faults. I doubt, however, that you'd be willing to accept Hillary Clinton's faults.

He might be winning too much

I don't like how he's cracking down on drugs. Let it be legal so niggers can OD and die AND you kill the spic drug cartels

The figure on the bottom shows why humanity remains basically enslaved by limits of fossil fuels. Fossil fuel is the best thing because every time we try to make a nuclear fusion reactor would herald an entire new age of human history, the turbulence in the plasma makes it too hard contain and the reactor never works.

On top, they recently developed a new method of quenching those turbulent plasma spurs. This was shoertly before Lockhhed announced that they will have a working nuclear reactor in about 10 years.

Plasma instability is a difficult problem because the best theories are deterministic but turbulence is, essentially, stochastic. However, after I wrote a paper about how could generate stochastic processes with determinism, they were suddenly able to control the plasma.

have a look at this correlation and consider the influence of the place of the price of oil in geopolitics

and even though I have read 10 article a month for the last 20 years about how a scientist farted and thinks the small might explain dark matter, someone has decided that that my discovery deserves no public attention

The problem I solved is the one Einstein famously did not solve despite working on it thorughout his final decades.

I did solve that problem: the most famous problem in physics. I solved it in 2012. It is known, but not spoken of. Why? Who benefits by retarding the progress of science?

All the documents are here:
Go to vixra dot org. then add /author/jonathan_tooker

>Literally no one in this thread who is a trump supporter can offer any criticism

You repulsive faggots, how fucking stupid do you have to be to suck a politicians cock without even wondering whete it's been?

Here, I voted for Obama and would do so again, but his Affordable Care Act was a fucking travesty that didn't nearly go far enough and it boggled my fucking mind that he was pushing for TPP.

That's not even touching on the problems I have with the proxy wars he engaged in, or his handling on domestic surveillance.

Now, please, you retarded Trump supporters. If you aren't being paid to shill offer a criticism of some weight on Trump, I can think of at least three off the top of my head which are fucking huge problems.

Surely you could imagine one?

Weed and psilocybin need to be legalized and taxed. Refugee numbers should not be cut in half but simply changed to religious minorities only. Arab Christians are based as fuck, born and raised to hate both Jews and Muslims

I am trying to accomplish the mission of the messiah. Of course most people hate anyone else's success, but who do you think has the most (((THE MOST))) interest in making sure that mission is never fulfilled?

Ehhy, look!

First poster in this thread with reasonable criticisms. That implies he actually weighs Trump's policies instead of just suppressing his gag reflex to slurp them all down.

Any other Trump supporters that actually use their brains?

He thinks global warming is a hoax, thats it.

That makes 2/18, not countring myself or OP.

I know it's a shill thread and my opinion will be unpopular here but w/e. I have only ever supported Trump for four reasons:
-immigration policy (building the wall/stopping immigration/deporting spics)
-economic protectionism
-isolationism and rapprochement with Russia
-I enjoy sjw tears and hate fucking trannies and "poc"

However, I don't support more defense spending and I don't support Trump's dubious collusion with people like Mnuchin and congressional Republicans in general don't seem to have a very different agenda. And while I like Sessions for going hard on niggers I don't want him fucking with my plants. The real redpill is realizing there's no perfect movement (yet), you just have to embrace realpolitik and support politicians until supporting them is no longer beneficial to you.

what is the significance of your findings? Impressive breadth of work by the way, not that I have any way of understanding most of it

Interesting

>However, after I wrote a paper about how could generate stochastic processes with determinism, they were suddenly able to control the plasma.
Do you mean that you made it public, it deserved no open attention, and then they just (((coincidentially))) used your principles?

Dunno, it's probably they have some secret club science, with only purpose of making them power to hold

My most significant finding is the mathematical formalism that I developed and posted above. There is a well known problem in physics about quantum mechanics and gravity are incompatible theories. The main reason they are incompatible is that, prior to 2012, no one had a way to convert an expression written in the language of one theory into the language of the other.

Btw user while you're at it, what's the best way to photograph microwaves?

It's called loyalty you stupid bitch.

If I say that I'm all in, then I'm all in.

Hail god emperor etc

I have just 1 criticism of Trump. He is saying Iran deal is bad, and he want's to go after Iran, saying they want to build nuke so they can nuke Israshit, witch is total bs.
On other hand he wants to be good with Russia, but Russia and Iran are allied now, so yeah, he should just gas the kikes.

>mom, I posted it again!

>some secret club science, with only purpose of making them power to hold

I intend to render judgement in that regard

Iran was a shit deal. What the fuck are you smoking.

Posting the same low-effort thread over and over again is an incredibly lazy way to shill. Whoever you're working for clearly doesn't understand how any of this works.

people usually record microwaves through what is called a horn antenna, but I am not an engineer

loyalty is a two way street

No, no it wasn't. It keeps Iran a threshold State, which it was anyway, and gained an ally smashing the ISIS sand niggers. This is why Trump has not changed it nor will he.

Nope not really. Most of the complaints people have about Trump are extremely petty and childish, stuff like "he isn't eloquent", "he should be more Presidential", "he uses Twitter too much", "he eats KFC incorrectly", "he's anti-semitic even though his daughter and son-in-law are Jewish and even though he's best friends with Benjamin Netanyahu for over 15 years", on and on. It's like those people that want to criticize bad grammar, who will reply to your post with "THEIR" or "YOU'RE" as to feel intellectually superior in a contest that only they are participating in. It's pathetic.

And yet every one of these threads gets over 300 replies.
Funny, isn't it?

/blindfollower/ since day one here. Lost friends over my (sometimes aggressive) support of Trump

Oh btw I didn't yet read that, what happens inside black holes?

Too close to Jews

I was about to believe you. Minutes later I was struck with the urge to pray. I have not generally been a praying man so this was a most unusual occurrence. I prayed to God who is also called Elohim and Allah, and asked him to reveal the truth to me if it was there. I returned to my desk and immediately realized you're full of bullshit.

Fuck is that a trap?????

It's just because geometric user is here

What's up, Shareblue?
How's your night?

he's deporting illegals instead of executing them

user, pls explain what your screenshot indicates? I'm not picking up what you're putting down.

Can you explain the implications of your quantum gravity paper in terms a non-physicist can understand? You lost me when you get into the part about hilbert spaces and gel'fand triples

Standing with Israel and allowing legal immigrants from Mexico.

He thinks it's one guy making these threads when it's really the birth of a new meme

>Can (you)?

Lock Her Up!... Still waiting...

no man, that's how it happened.

I'm not sure. A question I find more intredasting is how on could use math to describe something entering the interior of a BH from its exterior. No one figure that one out yet, and there is (((YUUUGE))) mathematical problem with Hawking's theory about it

pretty much exactly this

GET OUT CTR

How about "He declared war on one of the three branches of our government, the judiciary". Or "His White House is so heavily compromised by Russians Intelligence Officials are withholding their juiciest material to prevent it from falling in Russian hands."

Or perhaps: "Donald Trump has expressed disdain and hatred for our first ammendment, and is the first president to actively curtail major news organizations from being debriefed to try and control the public message."

Are those "petty" and "childish" grievances?

Not to mention the irony here that you're using that argument to defend a man whose primary attack on Obama concerned his fucking birth certificates.

>In that case, Perelman's (and Hamilton's) proof of the Poincare conjecture as the sphere theorem proves that the 3-sphere is diffeomorphic to the real universe
oy vey

who is this fluid druid?

>being this new

this is a dude? For the longest time I thought the pic was of some lesbian chick, but never bothered to try to figure out her identity.

>first president to actively curtail...
Read up on what Lincoln did in Maryland, my dude.

nigger, please. It'd be like me attending a BLM dinner. Nothing good is going to come of it.

This thread is meant to basically knock you off the Trump train. This is how you're brainwashed over time. The Vietcong did it to Americans.

Start small, make them feel like they came to their own conclusion, and ridicule/shame/punish them if they don't follow suit. All one needs is a foot in and the persuasion can begin.

The fact that it is so direct and constantly repeated on this board leads me to believe it is done purposely by a third party group to turn moderates away front trump and dislodge staunch supporters back into a place where they're more suseptible to outside influences line the MSM and social pressure.

Sage these threads and I recommend not participating.

Thank you friend.

His followers are all white inbred trailer trash

>muh Russians are in my underwear

Retard.

Did you make these threads daily on rebbit when Obama was president? Fuck you.

i tend to think that we should shut down myriads of military bases in Italy and possibly Germany+elsewhere to save some shekels; mildly displeased at the proposed military spending increase but am well-aware that our percentage of GDP spent on the armed forces is lower than in the past

mildly perturbed at the mentioning of re-opening CIA "black sites" but not frothing over it

besides these 2 relatively small issues, only upset about his frequent twitter use, especially for non-political related things (such as his daughter getting shafted by Vanity Fair or w/e)

all in all breddy gud :DDD

Did those stupid bitches ever take into account that perhaps I wrote those messages on that one site like that because I enjoy writing, and I am a writer?

>myriads of military bases
sounds better like "myriad military bases"

What was that Christian Slater movie where he had a radio station and the woman was like, "I'm just surprised he knew how to use the word myriad?"

Trump hasnt nuked israel yet is my only complaint.....also hasnt said it ok to shoot protestors after 3 verbal warnings.

>Nuh uh!
>A president over a hundred years ago who presided over the war with the greatest loss of American life did something similar!

Really?

Fucking really?

That's why Flynn is now the shortest serving National Security Advisor in US history, right? He resigned because it's retarded to think he was compromised.

War is no excuse to suspend habeas corpus and ban the press.

>flynn

But maybe he was saying gimme the data, gimme the data, gimme the data, and then he had the opportunity to say, I am the man now, give me that data today, and he got it and now he has it.

I would love to study your brain, geometry-user.
You're quite clearly in an altered state of consciousness.

it's an ordinary state of consciousness. They call it
>complete subject matter ignorance

fuq, you're totally right and that's one of my special signal terms to let everyone know that i am not a mental midget

but it looks like my mental stature is smaller than i thought, no idea about the movie tho

PI is wrong my dear.

ctrl+f "tooker"
I moved there in 1994

konformist.com/1998/jquinn/phoenix.htm

Please explain.

I don't like his tariffs, I don't like his views on the Internet, I don't like that it's been a while, and the wall isn't being built yet

Too many spics are still here, and the shitskin ban wasn't really a shitskin ban

Why would anyone make a webpage with that headache-inducing color combo?

He's racist

He sucks jewish dick

Look at these two people, numbers 12 and 13, and consider that Phillips Gibbs runs the website that publishes my research

Also Gerald O'Docharty is probably Geraldo Dougherty