Can we please end the racism meme...

Can we please end the racism meme? I understand why you American southerners hate black people and I would hate them too if I grew up where you did. They treated you like shit in high school and they continue to be a blight on your communities, but if we all just give up racism and appreciate the relationship between race, evolutionary psychology and history, we'll be better for it and further legitimate our positions, something we want to do because it will be funny when everyone realizes that Sup Forums was right all along.

Skim this:
www2.idehist.uu.se/distans/ilmh/Ren/mach-mandrag-sources.htm

Do you see now? If we step outside the walls of our biases we will be free to see the world for what it actually is. We can start with racism.

The Atlantic slave trade began a few hundred years ago. In Africa, tribal people were being taken out of the tribal environment their bodies and minds evolved for by people who evolved elsewhere on earth. The westerners that bought captured African's from wealthy African captors evolved in Europe, an environment suited for giving rise to traits in humans that ended up producing civilization, complex societies and complex technologies. The slave traders ability to buy slaves and take them home for use in agriculture was s just the result of the circumstances (ecology) westerns and Africans evolved in.

That brings us to today. We're now living with people that were brought here as tools for agriculture in a bygone era. If it weren't for those African captors and western purchasers, the black people in Chicago would still be in Africa. If the west just never went to subsaharan Africa a lot of those people would still be living in tribes. I know almost nothing about evolutionary psychology, but I know the principles that apply to the rest of evolution still apply to the human mind. There are traits of our minds that have been in humans and pre-human ancestors for millions of years.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race.pdf
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most of the black people living in the U.S. today are only a few hundred years removed from a tribal environment. Compare that with westerners who have been civilized for thousands of years. There's no doubt this discrepancy has resulted in differences in our minds. Once you realize this is obvious why black people behave more compulsively and tribally than white people. But remember, it's all a result of the circumstances our ancestors lived in, there's nothing special about white or black skin. Be the bigger man, so we can all get along please.

Or not, who gives a fuck. A race war in America would actually be hilarious since we'd btfo those chimps so easily.

Can we end this thread

Well Shlomo you earned your 0.2 sheckles, but I'm still going to sage.

well to technically be racist you have to be in a position of power

most of you fuckers here are still figuring out how to get that 3 day old cheeto that's been crushed into your mom's basement carpet rug out

so i dont think anyone here is racist

just a weird mix of autistic and bitter

I'll give up racism as soon as black people that comprise only 13% of the population stop committing 56% of the violent crime.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Yeah, fuck free speech and freedom of information. Fuck you

Oh, come on. Tell me why I'm wrong.

>well to technically be racist you have to be in a position of power

If you use a specific definition of racism that comes from a certain school of thought in sociology.

>as soon as black people that comprise only 13% of the population stop committing 56% of the violent crime

Didn't you read what I wrote? It's not their fault, they should be living in tribes in sub-saharan Africa right now.

>racism meme
>natural biological instinct to distance yourself from an inferior and tribalistic sub-species whose negative image is reinforced only by their own malicious actions

Fixed it, and no. If we wanted to repress our principles to gain ground in a corrupt system, we'd be neocons.

>Fuck free speech and freedom of information

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Everyone is racist and prejudice, it's not just a black and white thing. It's because most of the stereotypes we paint each other as are mostly true. It'll never change. Sorry kid.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

One thing I find amusing is that no matter which way you approach it, anyone who becomes really focused on their cultural identity comes to hate the jews. Hotep blacks, here on Sup Forums, white nationalists, the list goes on and on and on. Liberals are coming to hate Israel.

Until niggers stop committing so much god damn crime where ever they go, I won't stop hating them.

Are you getting paid?

Is this bait?

Or are you just retarded?

Okay, then can we end this equal rights meme? I understand why you Swedes want to help uplift other peoples and I would too if I grew up where you did. You grew up around only other Nordic Aryans and have only ever really experiences a homogeneous community, but if you just realize that heterogeneous societies only lead to conflict and appreciate the relationship between race, revolutionary psychology, and history, we'll be better for it and further legitimate our positions, something we want to do because it will be funny when everyone realizes Sup Forums was right all along.

Skim this:
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race.pdf
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf

Do you see now? If we step outside the walls of our homogeneous gated communities we will be free to see the world for what it actually is. We can start with equal rights.

Holy fucking redpill. I've heard this theme all the time but this image really hit it.

Yeah, the slave trade was awful OP.
You done with your divide and conquer bullshit?

The Atlantic slave trade began a few hundred years ago. In Africa, tribal people were being taken out of the tribal environment their bodies and minds evolved for by people who evolved elsewhere on earth. The westerners that bought captured African's from wealthy African captors evolved in Europe, an environment suited for giving rise to traits in humans that ended up producing civilization, complex societies and complex technologies. The slave traders ability to buy slaves and take them home for use in agriculture was s just the result of the circumstances (ecology) westerns and Africans evolved in.

That brings us to today. We're now living with people that were brought here as tools for agriculture in a bygone era. If it weren't for those African captors and western purchasers, the black people in Chicago would still be in Africa. If the west just never went to subsaharan Africa a lot of those people would still be living in tribes. I know almost nothing about evolutionary psychology, but I know the principles that apply to the rest of evolution still apply to the human mind. There are traits of our minds that have been in humans and pre-human ancestors for millions of years.

Most of the black people living in the U.S. today are only a few hundred years removed from a tribal environment. Compare that with westerners who have been civilized for thousands of years. There's no doubt this discrepancy has resulted in differences in our minds. Once you realize this is obvious why black people behave more compulsively and tribally than white people. But remember, it's all a result of the circumstances our ancestors lived in, there's nothing special about white or black skin. Be the bigger man, so we can all get along please.

The irony here is that what you're describing is the evolutionary history of why niggers are niggers, which only really servers to undermine your own argument.

>natural biological instinct

That's our own tribalism. As humans we don't like anyone who isn't part of our in-group. This can be racially based or based on anything else.

>inferior

Not inferior. The concept of superiority/inferiority doesn't make sense if, like me, you view this situation with objectivity. Your view of the world is as limited to a worm in a blood vessel and you're doubling down.

>tribalistic sub-species

Same thing. Although they do have a greater proclivity for tribalism since they would be living in tribes if they weren't taken out of Africa.

>negative image is reinforced only by their own malicious actions

Their image is negative because you see it as negative. If you reframe your view to an objective one you will understand that they are people controlled by external influences just like everything else in the universe.

>repress our principles to gain ground in a corrupt system, we'd be neocons

Okay, so what do you want? Just tell me and I'll leave

You suggested my thread be deleted because it has ideas that you don't like. You're no better than the leftists at Berkeley.

>Everyone is racist and prejudice

I'm literally not. I'm not prejudiced against apple and oranges. They are just fruit. Black people and white people are just humans. They look differently and act differently because of the forces of the universe. I don't have any bias as I look at that fact with objectivity.

In my day to day life I prefer apples in my mouth because oranges taste gross. Same with my avoidance of loud, smelly black people. I don't like them, but that doesn't mean I can't understand the situation from a birds eye view.

How can you expect David Duke, a man with a vested interest in spreading racism, to give an objective view of race? He is no better than the capitalist Jews who control people for their own gain.

>blacks comprise of 13% of the population
>they commit 56% of the crime in the country
>Its not their fault
I refuse to believe stupidity at such high levels can exist

I simply stated that your thread should end. Not be forcibly taken down or anything of the sort.

Its so idiotic that it might as well just be deleted to save some Sup Forumslacks like myself from contracting cancer.

Why are people so in love with that utter bullshit Hitler doc?

I agree that superiority is a nonsensical belief but going against human nature and in fact, arguing against it you're losing your own humanity.

>if you just realize that heterogeneous societies only lead to conflict

I'm not clicking on your links. If this is true, prove it and I'll leave.

I'm just a guy looking to learn more about the world. No agenda. I only push my own ideas so hard because that illicit the best responses from others - like how competition in the market leads to production of the best products.

>going against human nature

Explain

>you're losing your own humanity

I agree with this in certain contexts*, but I don't think race-based tribalism is essential to my humanity.

*I think traditional gender roles are great.

>I simply stated that your thread should end. Not be forcibly taken down or anything of the sort.

Sorry, misunderstanding. I thought you were saying that it should be forcibly taken down.

>it might as well just be deleted

But then you say this, so I'm not sure that you understand your actual position on this, moron.

>That's our own tribalism.
Natural biological instinct, exactly. You admit it's a human aspect.

>Not inferior
You used the example of blacks, and I replied with a picture that explains the situation pretty well. I'm not going to pretend there aren't formidable and respectable races that aren't European, but ethnic Africans certainly aren't one of them. They are fuck-ups at a fundamental level, where while I could argue for the well-rounded positive and negative aspects of East-Asians, Arabs and Persians, or the various sub-groups of American, and even my fellow Europeans, I cannot make the same argument for Blacks. They are, and will continue to be, colossal fuck-ups. Respectable blacks are exceptions that validate the rule. It doesn't take much to be superior to them.

>their image is negative because you see it as negative
Fuck off with your moral relativist bullshit. With and without the influence of us or (((them))) on their community, they are fuck-ups, and they are fuck-ups because their behavior and mindset is shit-tier.

>What do you want?
I want you to understand that your centrist-style argumentation and interpretation of the situation does not make you the one in the right, nor the arbiter of what is a correct mode of thinking or not. You understand -- to some degree -- why we think the way we do, and you also want us to gain traction, but in the process you're telling us to abandon a mindset you don't personally agree with, and want us to abandon our principles to appeal to normies. I use the neocon example because neocons submitted to the ideas and agenda of their enemies, and became indistinguishable from them. That's not what we're about. We're about realism, and exchanging genuine ideas. Forsaking our position over "muh normies" and "Well, I think it's culture" is foolish. The only reason we would have to abandon our position is if we were to find legitimate reason to, which you have not provided, because this is a subjective matter.

>I'm not click on your links
>Prove it
Are you stupid or something? Why do you think I posted the links in the first place? Get the fuck out of here.