Based Ben Stein BTFO CNN

This Jew can stay.

youtube.com/watch?v=vACfwwisps8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3UgZt6ShYU
politicususa.com/2016/08/20/conservative-economist-ben-stein-trump-vote-democrat-time.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would not mind having Ben Stein's money

Don't get red eyes. Get clear eyes.
Woooooow.

I love mark steyn

Ben "Our Guy" Stein has been destroying libcucks for years.

>He said the media is the enemy of the people
Will CNN ever stop lying

>Ben steins money
God damn nigga you old

Yup, everything Ben (((Stein))) said was true. Can't argue with any of it.

And is she reading off a prompter or something? It's like they're feeding her arguments against Stein (which he deflected brilliantly). That shit ain't right. There shouldn't be someone behind the scenes trying to contradict a guest when they're not even there having to interpret the interview on the spot.

What does this guy do? Ive seen him everywhere back in the day, never knew what his thing ever was.

Great show, also only time when Jimmy was funny.

How old would someone have to be to remember this?

>being old enough to remember 1997-2003 is old now

Bueller?

>I was old enough to watch Win Ben Stein's Money when it premiered in '97 and get most of the humor.
FUCK I feel old.

I'm 27 and remember watching it around age 11 or 12. Ben would sit in his booth in the final round and say, "I shall do my best."

It was the first I ever heard of Jimmy Kimmel too.

feels

Anyone? Anyone?

He was a speech writer for nixon, then actor, then tv gameshow host , im sure wiki has more

Why does Ben talk like he's constantly eating a pastrami sandwich?

Author, commentator, lawyer, teacher, actor, voice actor, humorist, game show host, comedian, screenwriter, speechwriter, producer, consultant, composer.

(((Ben Stein))) is only sucking up to Trump because he won, like every kike he was pretty anti-Trump during the campaign.

>Sup Forumstards in charge of remembering things

>mfw I'll never get to be on Win Ben Steins Money, Supermarket Sweep or Shop Til You Drop

Supermarket Sweep was a fun game show

>1997 was 50 years ago

Vote Pixies 2020

You have to go back.

fuck you young fags, I'm old enough to remember watching ben stein in ferris bueller's day off in the movie theater.

>mfw no Bueller

How do you feel about Paul Ryan wanting to take away your social security?

>You will never get to do the Toys R Us/Nickelodeon Super Toy Run
Why even go on living?
youtube.com/watch?v=y3UgZt6ShYU

Wasn't he in the Mask?

For those who do not know. Ben Stein are one of the very few based Jews in America.

Don't care, I have a shitload of money already saved for retirement because every job I've had since I was 18 had a 401k.

When I was a kid I used to watch supermarket sweep, I desperately wished I could be on it and help my mom out. Those fuggin hams...

Yes

> tfw I'll never get to be on Masters of the Maze or Double Dare

Your Wojack needs some gray in that beard gramps.

>Beuler... Beuler

Wow impressive

Ben Stein on election night

CNN host-Does Trump get it done tonight?

Ben Stein-Not a chance it''ll be a short night

Ben's been in Hollywood and Comedy Central, how is he not a total leftist megajew?

sauce?

Based jew, a jew, but based, but a jew.

He took the Steinpill

Hey Sven

>This Jew can stay.
No exceptions.

t. kike-enabling shill

He fucked up invoking Nixon. I knew she was going to do what she did at the end.

He didn't fucked up, that's exactly what he wanted.

>falling for dirty jew tricks

Someone def told her to push the Nixon thing. She didn't write it down when he said it she just happened to bring it up after looking down at her desk.

You don't get to speak for America, leaf.

I cant find it on youtube but, I remember the morning of election day he said it. I think it was on cnn

stroke

Bueller....

nice try

Former Nixon lawyer.

He doesn't even think he's better than Bob Hope.

This reminds me of when Nickelodeon used to have kids run through Toys R Us, or whatever, and grab as many toys as they could.

God, I wanted to be on that show so badly.

oh shit what a filthy kike

politicususa.com/2016/08/20/conservative-economist-ben-stein-trump-vote-democrat-time.html

just when you think you finally find a good one, you really can't trust the bastards

>LOOK AT THIS B A S E D JEW!!!!!!!

remove self pls

This, the (((Alt-right))) still don't get it, even after seeing the true nature of the jew over and over and over again.

>those comments

Holy shit that was painful to listen to.

It sounded like he had to clear his throat the entire fucking video. Jesus fuck.

This time will come...

he didnt fuck up.

he was sewing the seeds of doubt.

>Everything you know is wrong, and its wrong because you listen to CNN

he probably began the redpilling of 5% of the audience... based on the audience of that show that's at least two or three people.

R-RARE?!!?!?!!?

Most people believed polls back then. Can't fault someone for that.

>Trump =/= Bob Hope

good line

he still has to go though.

i'm cool with them having their own country with a big wall round it in shit n sand land. works for me.

true

Wtf i could have sworn Ben Stein died like 2 years ago.

Is this my Mandela effect?

>Sees media as an unelected aristocracy

This guy nails it with absurd ease.

We all wear masks. Metaphorically speaking.

Just because he thought he couldn't win doesn't mean he wouldn't support him. He probably thought the mediatrashed him so hard his odds were slim.

I swear this
>alt-right is a jewish operation
didn't start before a few months ago.
>inb4 Alt-Right was invented by Hillary Clinton.
Go to any goddamn Sup Forums archive and search for "Alt-Right." It goes back many years. I learned of the term "Alt-Right" on Sup Forums more than a year ago. I sometimes think there is some sort of COINTELPRO going on to keep Sup Forumsacks jerking eachother off instead of starting any IRL activism. That and a major goal of COINTELPRO was to keep similarly minded people from coalescing together.
>Milo
>Coexist
Do you even know what the principles of the Alt-Right are?

You guys have too much irrational hope that normies will out of nowhere start accepting redpills. Arguing the past is pointless, it's much easier to effective to point out media hypocrisy int the present.

wow it's almost like all jews aren't following the orders from the same ones who want us dead

>Stein
>Caster doesn't lose his connection
I see nothing wrong here

Is Ben Stein slowly morphing into Henry Kissinger?

Ben (((Shapiro))) is kind of pro-Trump now. He doesn't ride his dick but, he's not automatically against him either.

>Do you even know what the principles of the Alt-Right are?

Minimal government, maximum freedom, anti-political correctness, anti-racial guilt, pro-gun rights, anti-Drug War, closed borders, anti-masturbation, venerating entrepreneurs, venerating housewives, and reinstating a spirit of Western chauvinism during an age of globalism and multiculturalism.

>Trump acts incompetent
>LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! ONLY SAY NICE THINGS!!!!

WTF? The press doesn't exist to suck the president's dick. You fags loved when Fox news did this to obama, so why is it a problem for CNN to call Trump on his bullshit?

>Inb4 fake news
Give me a fucking break. Show me an article from cnn that is a complete fabrication.

this, tying Trump to Nixon is actually a good strategy, Nixon was a popular president until the media piled in for a scandal that wouldn't have probably never seen daylight on Obama. Even Fast & Furious was a wet firecracker. Yet they milked it for all it was worth just for the express purpose of destroying Nixon.

Now they're doing the same to Trump. To fight the war against the media people need to remember how the media ruined everything since at least the Spanish-American war. Reminding people how the NYT used to run pro-Stalin and pro-Castro propaganda, even going so far as calling Fidel Castro an anti-communist hero, is a good thing too.

Not all Jews want to rule world.

fake news

oh, so we can count on that little kike's support only when everybody is already giving their support. That's real useful.

Again, only because he won. Even ((((BILL KRISTOOOOOOLL))))) was sucking Trump's dick for a brief period after he won. All filthy jews are literally the same.

One of these things is not like the others...

>Hands up don't shoot

>This Jew can stay.

unfortunately no. There is no such thing as a good jew.

I'm 28. I member

I forgot he was on that show

You god damn retards. This is an obvious plant, CNN would not allow him on if he was contrarian to their points.

>"Trump is great, just like Nixon. Stop hating him. He's like Nixon, great."
>remind people why they hate nixon
>namedrop watergate
>"Yup, great just like Richard. Nixon."

Obvious tricky jew is obvious

He made a shitty documentary dissing evolution and got infamous for it

>Actor appears on fake news for pre planned emotional manipulation segment

>mfw a literal mexican is more intelligent than the average Sup Forumsack

None of them get to stay. They will only burn last.

>There is no such thing as a good jew.

Actually, there's millions of good jews. Pic related.

let them have an ethnostate like Manhattan or something, blacks can have lousiana and maybe some other parts from neighbouring states.

Well, I generally sum it up as identitarianism, anti-egalitarianism, and neo-traditionalism.