/po/ BTFO yet again

/po/ BTFO yet again

What part of illegal are they not understanding?

1 post by this ID

> your shit is indian

I dont mind LEGAL immigrants

my pizza is american (new york)

Here's a challenge: show me one illegal immigrant that hasn't broken any laws.

What part of our great civilizations did modern Mexican's invent and contribute? What part of our great society did modern radical Muslims invent and contribute?

>you have goods from these nations therefore you should allow unlimited immigration into your country

Wait a second are you trying to paradox me?

Kek.

You faggot.

>I don't mind if my country is invaded and my culture and people are displaced, just as long as they have a stamp on their passport

>What part of our great civilizations did modern Mexican's invent and contribute?
the chimichanga? or maybe the pinata?

Oh wow, she's realizing that global trade is a thing! They're evolving.

Im dead

The only relevant shit on that list is all EUROPEAN. America is an immigrant nation, a EUROPEAN IMMIGRANT nation. English, dutch, Irish, Italian, Polish, German.

Better keep those people in their countries so we can keep trading for those goods.

actually our coffee is arabic :^)

>/po/ BTFO yet again
Good! It's about time those goddamned papercrafters got taken down a notch or two. They think that the only thing paper is good for is for folding and making shit. Nice to see a woke consciousness observer come along and show them that you can actually make a sign... a whole fucking sign, using paper. Fuck /po/ and fuck origami. /po/ on suicide watch.

FUCK YOU WERE KEEPING MEL

FFS sage these bait threads. Who cares about what some worthless Aussie thinks.

Go back to fucking kangaroos you god damn criminal.

Well played, sir.

How does purchasing goods from foreign countries obligate us to harbor their people? How does using a numeral system or elements of a political system from widespread cultures a thousand years old obligate us to let anyone in our nation?

But none of those products are just allowed to be sold, they need to be inspected and according to liberatic logic we shouldn't do that and fuck who gets hurt from it.

This bitch surely doesn't know how to make signs. Who the fuck is going to read that shit?
Maybe people who want to give her the d.

>/po/