"RACISM DOES NOT EXIST"

youtube.com/watch?v=wiUHX2XY3hs
wnd.com/2017/02/angry-liberals-cant-handle-truth-shut-down-my-speech/

I work with a student-run organization by the name of JSA. You may have heard of us, may have not. We operate with high school campuses all across the country, and our aim is to engage students with what's happening around them – politics and government, foreign affairs, the law and education. JSA was created by and for these young people.

We're well aware that many students join solely for the hormonally charged escapades; mix overnight hotel stays, unsupervised after-parties, adolescents, go figure. But we keep JSA going because we truly are on a mission to build a generation of critical thinkers, young adults who can think for themselves. We want students to leave us not only with a distaste for being blindly fed biased bullshit, but as citizens who can facilitate intelligent discussion, especially when topics of differing views.

And here's where we had a recent problem. I work with the Southern California board of faculty, and last weekend at our Winter Congress event, we had Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson speak.

He spoke on "Barack Obama, Donald Trump, race relations and the state of the culture. He explained that Black Lives Matter is worse than the KKK, and that Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown were THUGS. He also said there's no such thing as "'LGBT rights.'" And to quote his video's description again, "the millennials freaked out." His walk was shut down 20-something minutes in.

Much of the SoCal board is trying to sweep this under the rug, get the videos taken down, and I'm hearing from students that teachers don't even want them bringing the matter up. This goes against everything that JSA is supposed to stand for, and I think this is all a sign of a much bigger issue at hand with our organization.

-- cont

--
The reason I post this here is partly because of the anonymity factor and partly because I used to browse this site in my teens. And I'm curious Sup Forums, regardless of whether you care about any of this, how do you think we should properly engage the younger generation with global issues and political affairs? I'd like to compile some of your suggestions and send them to hq.

Look at all those whities getting triggered.

When will Sup Forums realize the root of the SJW menace is themselves. Whites have a particular mental illness to them that leads to them to adopt narrow ideologies - whether it be white nationalism or SJWism it's the same dumb shit.

This mental illness is called the destruction of family values.

Gen Z BTFO.

This guy is spared on the day of the rope.

He's just mad that people don't go church.

You've come to a board that's full of explicitly and unabashed racists to ask for the proper decorum in dealing with members and topics that show explicit bias?

Sup Forums exists because they're not interested in decorum or having a proper discussion. They gave up and decided liberalism is a mental illness.

Present them both sides of the argument and encourage all aspects and opinions to be considered, not just one side. Play devils advocate, suggest an alternate point of view, or inform them of the views held by those on the other side of their stance. The problem isn't liberalism or conservatism, but rather that only one side is being considered, and all other points of view are either racist, sexist, liberal trash, etc.

Engage in thoughtful discussion and debate rather than insults and shit talking. Encourage a higher standard of dialogue

A sledgehammer my not be the most effective way to undo years of scholastic and media indoctrination. No one likes having their entire worldview attacked and many will put up psychological defenses.

Just to add one more point:

Modern "progressivism" is a cult. These are people who have been programmed and indoctrinated just like any cult member. I would suggest adopting some of the psychological tactics of those who rescue people from cults. They need to be deprogramed.

Huh. I'd be interested in seeing that Reverend speak a sermon without being screamed at.

Looks like OP has abandoned the thread.
Why even start the thread if you are jut going to leave?

Single out the white kids and call them racists for not adhering to the correct views

Racists don't excise, so I'm not real. Mind blowned

Still here, and I find your point interesting about the shattering of worldview and reactions that follow. Cherished beliefs are an important psychological factor to consider. What haughty animals we are to think we know what truth is; there's a little Pilate in all of us, and I think we ought to work on getting students to embrace that more, to embrace skepticism so they can "deprogram" themselves over time.

femanon detected; in what fucking universe did you think I was going to read all this bullshit?

tl;dr kike leftist youth indoctrination program wants pol to give a fuck about its problems

>(this is the second time she assaulted him.)
wew, alt right sure is touchy and protective over their "based exception negros" give me a break.

Disappointing you didn't bother reading the entirety, I can't possibly see how you could say "properly engaging the younger generation with the political sphere" is a "leftist youth indoctrination program" problem.

>antagonizes some poor bastard by asking him if he loves his estranged father he never met.
okay? fucking BASED CONSERVATISM FUCK YEAH?

>Michelle Fields was totally assaulted gaiz!
>Drumpf is finished.
>Wat?? This isn't an assault! You guys are so touchy!

>White people can't take a joke, haha, gettin so mad.
>WHAT, DID YOU JUST SAY "NIGGER?"
>I'MA KILL YO WHOLE FUCKIN FAMILY YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT.

It's almost like leftists are hypocrites or something.

The point wasn't antagonism. He was basically trying to refute the point of the kid that he didn't need any father figure growing up and he seceded. He caught him in a lie ("I love everyone!") and then made him admit that he really did hate his father, which is precisely the point that he made in his speech; that this hatred exists naturally in children of single mothers.

Just keep making the white kids angry. They'll be much easier to recruit.

A lot of this

>skepticism

That is a good place to start.