The call that saved Canada

Max isn't relatable to Libs only Oleary can gain enough votes to beat Cuckdeau

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0nERTFo-Sk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111111111/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

former Sup Forums poster here. not gonna lie, it's been fun watching this board turn into reddit, but Donald Trump seriously can't have the nuclear codes. Hillary won the popular vote by 7 million votes, she should be our president. Rural and suburban retards ruin everything

Looks like CTR has been outsourcing :^)

we shall meme it boys... we control the world.

lel

Id almost vote Trudeau if o'Leary gets it, just so he won't have a majority government

If Maxime Bernier isn't chosen I'm voting for Trudeau. Fuck O'Leary

The call that saved Canada

Fuck off globalist shill.

I would rather throw my vote down the gutter and vote marijuana party then vote for this kike pet.

O'Leary will tank the country even worse than Cuckdeau. O'Leary is anti-gun, and very pro-immigration (even more than King Cuck is).
Bernier's the only option.

Pic related, a vote for O'Leary is a vote for giving our country to a globalist cryptokike who isn't even white.

He needs to be stopped

>Oh shit, the fucking stupid shit I've said in the past is spreading!
>Better do something to make myself look less anti-gun!
>A shooting happened?! SHUT IT DOWN!

> thinking that removing the weapon from the killer will somehow make him not want to, or stop, or even fail to kill people in a room
idiot
they'll just step up their game to explosives, toxic gas reactions, or just good old fasioned medieval melee shit.

/thread

>Has never been elected in any riding
>Spends more time in the US than anywhere else
>Thinks he knows what's best for Canadians despite this
>Wants the federal government to be MORE powerful and provinces to have even less control over their own affairs

He's basically Michael Ignatieff, but with the worst French I've ever seen from a person who wants to be PM, reality tv "cred" and is running in the wrong party.

You Hang up

>no you Hang up 1st

>> no You Hang up...

> dont make me call my Brother...

>>> Dial Tone**************

>Block exits of building
>Light it on fire
>Many dead/wounded

>Build explosives using easily obtainable components
>Blow up crowd
>Many dead/wounded

Both of those methods are easier, less costly and more easily gotten away with since you're not even there once people realize what's happening.

Also, while we're on the subject of French, this motherfucker says he's going to learn that complicated a language in less than two years. He has been on a talk show in Quebec and he just spoke English the entire time and they gave him subtitles.

He joined the leadership race late to avoid the majority of the French language debates and is actually skipping out on the next one.

How the FUCK do you expect an election to go when he can't even pretend to speak the language with pre-written soundbites like half the other candidates do?

>t. wang chung
>t. deepak pajeet
>t. ahmed abdul
>t. rominov romanchovic
>t. josh bobo putang

Redpill me on O'Leary. I only know him from Shark Tank.

Massive globalist. Wants to sell us out to immigrants.

He wants to bail out Bombardier, just like the Liberals.
He wants to increase immigration, just like the Liberals.
He wants to ban guns, just like the Liberals.
He wants to sell us to China, just like the Liberals.
[Fill in the blank], just like the Liberals...

The only significant difference is that he doesn't want a carbon tax, but guess how many of the candidates running for CPC leader don't want a carbon tax? 13/14. Not exactly sticking out in the best ways.

The only guy in the race who is more of a Liberal is Michael Chong, but at least he holds a fucking riding.

Who is the redpilled option for Canada?

They are just as fucked as your country. There is no one.

Maxime Bernier.

He's known as "Mad Max", the "Albertan from Quebec", etc. He's libertarian as all hell, wants to weaken the Federal government in favour of Provincial government, wants to free trade between provinces, wants to cut taxes, cut spending, make us more competitive on the world-stage, wants to loosen gun laws, etc.

He's a fucking 10/10 candidate. Even after the worst fiasco of his career, he managed to keep his riding with over 50% of the vote and won the last election with almost 60%, the highest majority of all CPC MP's in the province.

Kevin O'Cucky wants to enrich Canada with muslim cock

Check this out from his platform.

He's the only one who wants to reduce immigration.

Bernout better win the fucking leadership bid, the only way the conservative party can survive into the future is to go full libertarian. That is all anyone who votes conservative wants in the first place - lower taxes, lower government spending, less bullshit regulation that interferes with our daily lives, that's it.

Kellie Leitch

He sounds based as fuck. Has he any chance of winning?

Explain to me how the fuck this retard is like Trump in any way other than his made-for-TV antics? Bernier is the only choice.

t.fucking retard who wants to ruin Canada

so how does the CPC leadership vote work?

Members get mailed a slip to vote for the candidate.

You must be a party member to vote
Membership costs like $15

Received the most donations of all candidates with the highest amount raised and that was BEFORE his mad genius at fund raising really took form.

Here's an actual email he sent people.

In recent polls, he is either #1 or #2 in pretty much every province. Since it's a ranked vote, that's REALLY good.

We just need to make sure O'Leary doesn't make it in via name recognition.

Make sure to become a party member before March 28 or you won't be able to vote in the leadership race.

In all seriousness, we need to meme him to prime minister.

I paying 92$ fucking dollars for a single SINGLE video game

You have to be a member PRIOR to March 28th. If you want to get involved, do it quickly!

>only Oleary can gain enough votes to beat Cuckdeau

He'll need to learn to speak French well enough that the people of Quebec think he's putting in effort (it doesn't need to be anywhere close to good, as Layton showed).

He'll also need to focus on job creation in Ontario and Quebec. Specifically not part time. Good reliable jobs for the young.

That's the only way he stands a chance of winning.

his meme game seems pretty weak

The guy is a madman. He's had interviews with the CBC in which he actually talked about defunding them.

Seriously. He has massive balls.

How cucked are french people? Many fellow canucks on here praise how red pilled Quebecois are but many will vote liberal

>C(WOAT) POSTING

B&

Good, cause its practically an arm of the liberal party at this point.

Lietch is deliberately catering to us as a constituency.

O'Leary is the closest to literally Trump, but he's a bit of a globalist.

Bernier seems pretty sensible. I'm a bit worried that he's an establishment plant.

the shitposter to redeem canada

Harper's French was bad, but he's a Torontonian in Calgary and we could still understand what he was saying.

O'Leary couldn't even manage to say that his French was improving in the language on air when he clearly rehearsed the line.

It's a fucked up province. Born and raised there, moved out after about 25 years. What, specifically, do you want to know?

WHY DO WE NEED CAR'S THAT GO OVER THE SPEED LIMIT!
NO ONE BUT ACCREDITED SPEED RACERS NEED HIGH SPEED AUTOMOBILES!
THINK OF THE MANSLAUGHTER GOYM!!

In fairness one of his campaign managers did have to resign for calling his opponent a fucking cuck, triggering many liberals. I don't think even Kellyanne Conway went that far.

why would anyone care about quoting salma hayek?

Hey, Mexico... WHERE ARE THE FUCKING STREET CARS?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>but many will vote liberal

No. There's no real way to predict how Quebec will vote. And even big "waves" never get any sort of homogenous result. People say Quebec "all" voted for Trudeau, but he barely won half the seats in the province. The prior election, the Libs barely got any seats in Quebec. Before that, almost half the province always voted for the Bloc.

Quebec is a good place to fight for votes because nothing is set in stone. There's a few Montreal districts that will always vote Liberal because they were stuffed full of migrants by the Liberals, but there's a few districts in Quebec city that also always vote Conservative. Everywhere else can swing to whoever tackles the current issues best.

In case you don't actually know... It's F. A. Hayek.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0nERTFo-Sk

i actually dont know, thanks for the post. i have better odds of getting an answer when i make the replier appear better than me, rather than simply asking

>gets fisted by a female but firm fist
>in contact with gays
>the Rothschild think he's gay
>the first Trudeau children will be adopted refugees
>has the cure to aids but prefers to spread the disease instead of cure it
>secretly wants to fuck President Trump
>is a cuck

holy fuck that's some good shit

>Mfw this thread has opened up my eyes to Maxime as the best choice.

>Expecting Bombardier to ever deliver.

Bombardier is such shit. And the Gov. keeps giving them fucking money.

>we could still understand what he was saying.

The only way to ever win Quebec is to talk to Quebec about Quebec issues. You can't expect Quebec to care about Canada-wide issues. You have to target them specifically, and show that you're putting effort in trying to speak the language. Again, it doesn't need to be perfect, it just needs to show effort, and understanding of Quebec issues.

Yeah. Trudeau literally had the safest seat in the province... Montreal's gay village.

No joke.

When the NDP exploded in Quebec, it was a combination of people being tired of the Bloc's bullshit and Layton's popularity. As soon as Mulcair was head of the party due to Layton's untimely death (who then tried to run it like the new BQ...), the party imploded and the vacuum was filled by the LPC in the 2015 election.

WTF, I'm a Bernier-out now

Mad Max

It's not a subject most people really know about, despite it controlling their entire lives. No worries.

If they can't float on their own, they should just fucking die. So fucking tired of tax dollars being fed to keep them alive.

>The only way to ever win Quebec is to talk to Quebec about Quebec issues.

100% dead-on. The media there is only concerned with Quebec, unless they get a good target to fling mud at or for cute fluff pieces, and even then.

You get English channels on TV there and everything, but the language barrier has been pretty fucking thick. It's not as bad these days with the internet, but growing up... Man... Most of my friends thought the Simpsons was a Quebec production. They didn't believe me at first when I told them it was American, but I was the only guy they knew who COULD speak English.

>>gets fisted by a female but firm fist
>>in contact with gays
>>the Rothschild think he's gay
>>the first Trudeau children will be adopted refugees
>>has the cure to aids but prefers to spread the disease instead of cure it
>>secretly wants to fuck President Trump
>>is a cuck

Newfoundland and Nova Scotia are pretty hyped for Bernier. The reason we don't vote conservative even though we're generally right-leaning is because conservatives fuck us in the ass and have done it for decades.

Bernier seems to be the exact opposite desu. He wants to give our provinces more power and more choice instead of letting cucks in Ottawa make our decisions. The reasons Atlantic Canada's so poor is because of retarded cucks in Ottawa telling us what we can and can't do.

Bernier will save Canada.

kekspeed to him

Checked.

Also, quick reminder:

>but I was the only guy they knew who COULD speak English
Either you were raised in the 60s or they were making fun of you. Learning english is mandatory to get out of high school, we cultivate the language barrier to piss people of.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111111111/

>He wants to give our provinces more power

For the entire 2000-2010 decade I kept praying that other Provinces would copy Quebec and make their own Bloc parties pushing for smaller fed, more Provincial independence and power.

That never happened... And now the Bloc is dead, and the Liberals in every Province they're in power, and at the Federal level do everything they can to make Provinces more and more dependent on the Fed. It enrages me to no end.

I have no one I currently want to vote for Federally, but anyone pushing for decentralization and smaller Fed will instantly get my vote and the votes of the dozens of people who come to me for Political info.

I was raised in a 98% Francophone area.

We started English classes in 4th grade.

I had one classmate approach me one time to ask me about that new movie that just came out... "American Pee". After about 10 minutes of trying to figure out what the fuck she was talking about, I realized that she was trying to say "American Pie"...

To say they weren't very good at the language is a massive understatement.

Bernier will get the Newfoundland vote because Newfoundland, despite being a welfare province really wants to separate itself from the rest of Canada and be strong on its own. Newfies are fucking pissed with how the liberal and conservative party have taken turns fucking us in the ass and shutting down our industries. I know a bunch of people who think if Bernier gets elected Newfoundland may be able to reopen its codfishing industry and be rich again.

>doesn't speak French in an election where Quebec will play a huge role
>doesn't even live in Canada
>anti-gun
>wants open borders

He's NOT our guy. Stop shilling him. Don't even mention him.

She wanted your golden shower. You missed the opportunity of a lifetime.

how dare you tarnish His name

Even if that were the case (and it really wasn't), I'm not into "watersports" or scat or any of that stuff. There are fetishes I understand even if I don't have them and some I just do not understand. Those fall into the latter category.

He was pretty authoritarian, man... He was what we deserved, not what we needed.

>united the right
>led party from opposition, to minority gov, to majority gov
>steered Canada through global financial crisis of 2008
>opens the oil markets
>brings dollar to usd parity
when did it all go so wrong?

>tfw I actually want to Feel the Bern now

He is half Lebanese. How about fucking no bud?

CPC membership only costs 15 maple pesos. If you want to make sure he's party leader for the 2019 election, become a party member before the March 28th and make the vote.

kek

the nips that saved canada

I'm with you on that. Gamer gate and mootikins leaving really turned this place into shit. Nu/pol/ is cancer

Daily reminder:

You can't actually vote for the leader of the country unless they are in your riding. We actually vote for MPs to have a seat in parliament. So be careful...A lot of cuckservative MPs don't deserve your vote. I won't be voting for mine.

>The call that saved Germany

got my membership. Bernier will be my #1 choice though im torn as to who to put as #2.

Canada, nation of white trash pedos faggots who have accomplished NOTHING

Daily reminder
Leafs are stupid faggots who have IQ lower than niggers.
They know more about america than canada.

You're all white trash

Got your membership to the white trash kid fucker party?
That's all canadian politicians are.
You prob been ass raped by your moms bf.
Faggot.

since its ranked voting who else is a good candidate

Nation of white trash pedophile Irish/Scottish exiled faggot scum.

That's all canadians are.

Your country progressed like Africa compared to USA and Europe

Cause you're all too fucking stupid and lazy to do anything but drink and smoke crack.

Nation of white failures

You people have accomplished NOTHING

NATION OF WHITE FAILURES

INSULT TO THE WHITE RACE

there are still people who aren't muslim voting for jeaudeau?

>t. lee dae won

---------

also for the rest of you fucks, I realise max is best but there is no way an immigrant libtard will vote for him

an immigrant libtard WILL vote oleary.

I would bet my last canuck buck that he's a kike

I don't find him exactly inspiring, but I think only Chong has any chance of toppling Trudeau in the next election. Neither populism (O'Leary) nor doctrinaire conservatism (Bernier) have any traction in Canada. The CPC needs to recapture the centre as the Liberals under Trudeau have moved so far left (at least rhetorically).

underrated post