Apologize

youtube.com/watch?v=54uSD67M-Zo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/
webmshare.com/99Ywy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sorry you are a faggot OP

Why is it a daily thing to post this sack of lard here?

Someone post his ripped up asshole.

Boogie can be alright.

>Blaming everyone else for your problems because you were too much of a lazy fuck to pick yourself up and climb out of the chasm.

OBLIGATORY FOR EVERY SINGLE BOOGIE THREAD:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

APOLOGIZE

>Boogie gets sucked off and laid but you remain a hugless, lossless, virgin.

Why live

I hope it dies soon.

h-he's big guy . . .

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

ABOUT SOME FAT FUCK NAMED BOOGIE2988

NEVER! He must learn to make the change he wants to see. He is the overall reason he is still fat and unhealthy. If he truly wanted out of that fat husk of a prison he calls a body, he would actively put in the effort to improve himself and burn the extra fat.

wtf I love black people now

A FUCKING LEAF
to the hippo in the video. waaah. cry me a river fatty mcfat fat

I like this nigger, whoever he is.

For everyone

Holy shit

Canada should nuke America

With what nukes?

when he dies another mentally-ill, suicidal sack of fat shit will take his place

these gluttons need to be purged

if you are fat you are telling the world how sick and selfish you are, in addition to how easy it would be to kill you on the spot

i'd sooner live in a town filled with fit shitskins than a town with fat slob white people. they should be murdered

LOW

>tfw stopped eating carbs 6 weeks ago and lost almost 40lbs so far

Losing weight is fucking easy, you just need awareness about nutrition and self control.

I bet he actually tries hard, but his wife probably feeds him crap and puts lots of butter into everything without telling. Gotta get rid of him to cash in the Youtube money.

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO TO SOME FAT FUCK

Contrary to popular belief butter is actually good for weight loss. Fat is a much healthier source of energy than sugar/carbs.

>muh psychological illnesses that I have no control over

literally a slave

why do neckbeards wear close-cropped goatees? it only serves to accentuate the disgusting glob of fat over the adam's apple.

Don't mix up a keto diet with putting butter into your regular food. That shit will make you fat really quick, unless you do the keto thing.

TIER

it's always going to be calories in vs calories out

keto just keeps insulin flat which ensures one of the strongest growth hormones is fought-off

insulin spikes also track right with appetite

keto has built-in satiety. and i will bet my life that in 10 years eating carbs will be viewed like smoking is today.

he's the fat one, why am i apologizing?

dead man walking

sitting*

What a fucking horrible video. You should feel shame if your so fat you are on diabetes and blood pressure medication before 60. You should feel shame if you break chairs because it wasn't designed to hold the weight of 4 people simultaneously. Standards developed because over time we figured out what was good for society and what was bad. Inb4 bbbbut fat people were idealised in society a thousand years ago!! They would be fat by today's standards. Fuck they would be considered thin by some of Americans standards today, the historical level of fatness that was looked up to was "husky" or a little chubby. Not fucking jabba the Hutt.

I hope he dies for trying to normalize self destructive behavior.

>mfw finished my creatine for the day and want to work out again.

He still alive?? How in the hell..

Does this end with a joke?

That music... this has to be a joke right?

imagine the smell
I feel terrible for his doctor and pretty much all doctors in the south.

>built-in satiety

Can confirm. I've been eating a loose version of keto for 6 weeks now and I don't feel hungry anymore, I didn't even realise that I used to be hungry all the time until I wasn't, if that makes sense.

I got over the pizza and chocolate cravings after 2 or 3 days and I don't even want them now. It's crazy.

I think you're right about the smoking thing too, sugar especially is pure poison.

Boogie has legit suicidal depression, plus a laundry list of other psychological conditions on official record. The point he makes in this video is probably correct, where layering on the shame and abuse isn't going to help. You can be honest and disapproving of someone's lifestyle without being abusive about it.

Notably, the opposite of fat shaming is even worse, where people delude themselves into thinking they're healthy and should be proud of their morbid obesity. Boogie's not one of them. He opens the video admitting that he's killing himself.

wtf I love black people now

And a lot more people would be a lot more receptive to not completely shitting on boogie if boogie made and ACTUAL effort to lose fucking weight. Peep this, boogie was offered a once in a lifetime opportunity to receive 5-star training from no less than FIVE (5) different fitness coaches. He fucking turned every single one of them down. Diamond Dallas Page, WWE Hall of Famer and master of DDP Yoga, who has saved countless lives and completely rehabilitated the previously walking trainwrecks that were Jake Roberts and Scott Hall admitted in his own words that boogie is a lost cause

If DDfuckingP can't help you, then I don't know what the fuck to day. boogie deserves every single bit of criticism he gets. He started his channel as a fucking weight loss channel, and surprise surprise, he's gotten EVEN FUCKING BIGGER

shamming is the best way to get things done.

People act like little bitches, but this shit works. It opens your eyes to reality and that something ain't right.

Fatpeoplehate was always a great motivator when I was skinny-fat.

pay for your own insulin shots, fatty.

omg, that a jewish female?

Why are you posting a 4 year old video and acting like its a new development?

When you get that fat it takes literal work just to keep the weight.

Just existing with a body so large will burn off the fat unless the person eats an ungodly amount of disgusting shit.

Who's the woman in the photo? She looks very familiar

his inheritance receiver.

Dude... please tell me you didn't fall for the meme and are still eating some carbs. You are fucking up your liver, kidneys, and pancreas in the long run otherwise.

what is that circled? a gun?

Well who's the husky fellow?

his wife's BBC dildo. Take a hint.

Didn't he sit on a chair, break it, and literally tear himself a new asshole?
Also, Matt's top friend.

that's some good shit

I get a small amount of carbs from vegetables, I'm just not eating grains and sugary stuff. I'm pretty balanced in what I've been eating.

Did he ever wash out the taste of that white boys dick?

Only if he does a remake of this video now - that video is when he was skinny, compared to now.

PS - I will never apologize to a man with G sized cups.

I doubt a mouth or vagina has been near Boogie's dick in over a decade.

>that fucking nose

what in the fuck happened to it

In what video can you see it?

>20 years and $40,000 later he gets sick
>$10,000 bill
"Worth it." says the good goy.

Butter is okay on a low carb diet. It's awesome. Slather your steak with butter, throw some on your vegetables, it's all good. So is sour cream, and cream cheese.

I would be it's like My 600 Lb Life. All the fatties cry about how "hard" dieting is - and then they show them shoving huge amounts of food down their throats. One of the fat bitches was crying because she couldn't walk - and then they showed her walking her fat ass to the kitchen for food.

I was surprised, the doctor puts them on a 1200 calorie a day diet...but it makes sense when he said "low carb". A half pound of steak is like 500 calories, a huge salad is 2-300 - you can eat a LOT of the right foods in a day and still stay under 1200, but they show all of them eating carbs, carbs, and more carbs. The one of the 600 lb woman sitting at the sink eating a whole fucking pie while crying cracked me up.

All they do is sit all day and eat. Just like Boogie.

If there's a betting pool, I bet he doesn't see 2020.

Boogie's life is better than it's ever been by his own admission, but he still hasn't had any significant net loss. Last I heard, he's down something 7 from his starting seven years back. He's had significant ups then downs during that time. He wants to get surgery to help, but doctors don't want to do it until his net losses become large enough to prove his mental problems are under control.

At this rate, he's going to get the operation done in Mexico or something, then relapse into depression when he realizes no surgery can fix a lifetime of conditioning.

It's insulin, it's also entering ketosis, it's depleting the glycogen in the liver from carbs, so the body burns alternate fuels - fat from the diet, proteins, and stored body fat.

People have a misconception that keto doesn't restrict calories - it does, but you don't have to count them, if you stick to nutrient rich, low calorie foods like vegetables and lean meat, you can't eat enough to eat too many calories.

The insulin issue is more complicated than that, but I won't write a book here - the info is out there how it works.

Carbs will never go out of fashion. They just won't. We may see people eat less - and if they're in healthy weight ranges, carbs are fine.

It's great, right? Protein takes longer to digest, so you're "full" longer - have a hamburger for lunch, just don't eat the bun - and you'll have plenty of energy and be awake, with no carb crash an hour later.

Your brain likes fat as a fuel, it prefers it. A keto/low carb diet with healthy fats like olive oil are great for staying alert longer, or studying. I learned that in college - before a final, have eggs and bacon, no carbs. If you have a bagel or cereal, you'll be sleepy in an hour.

I can go all day with a huge 4 egg omelette with cheese and sausage for breakfast.

>type 1 diabetes since I was 16
>can run a 7 minute mile
>bench 180
>squat 200
>dl 190
>I'm 185 lbs, trying to bulk

Ive a shit back after a car accident, and yet I make it to the gym 3 times a week. I have absolutely no sympathy for fatties. None.

I have zero sympathy for someone who is not going to make any effort. Fuck this idiot.

>Last I heard, he's down something 7 from his starting seven years back.

Pathetic.

why is this shit up, zero politics in this
fuck you OP niggershit, fuck the fatwhale leech that hopefully will die soon

More proof that people named Matt are GOAT

I believe people should be free to eat themselves to death, I also believe that healthcare should be a free market.

That's his Zelda Master Sword.

How the fuck do you know that?

look at it closely, it's clearly the same guard.

>not eating carbs/sugars

kek, the brain needs sugars and carbs to function, that's all it runs on. If you're not eating carbs your body has to break down proteins to make the sugars which means your brain isn't getting the energy it needs to function at it's highest level

enjoy self-induced retardation you fuck wit

yeah you fat fuck apologize and that bitch too shed better apologize right fucking now man

Why do you have so much of your brain power dedicated to remembering fat person videos, or are you a wizrd?

Who the hell eats to feel good? This has never happened to me once. I get sleepy from carbs, that's about it.

It's the Zelda sword you dip.

When will this calorie-thief die?

The only thing I know of the man is what I see here. Some other user is the one with issues, but he did post evidence of the dildo looking thing actually being the master sword.

When Youtube stops paying his medical bill.

fucking soon I hope
I bet the YT community won't even blink an eye when this fat waste of life finally kicks the bucket
he's literally only relevant and popular because of that WoW freakout video and the fact that he's the size of an elephant

>ek, the brain needs sugars and carbs to function
Laughably untrue. Read a biology book sometime. The body is an amazing thing, it runs on all kinds of fuel - and the brain prefers fats.

And, the body does NOT break protein down to "sugars", it breaks it down to glycogen, which is not sugar.

Low carb has been used for decades safely, with no ill effects if done correctly. Weight lifters, athletes, actors, musicians, ordinary people use it to lose weight, control diabetes, and lower cholesteral every day.

But you keep making shit up, dummy.

>omelette

That's a great idea. I absolutely hate cooking; that's the only reason I could ever see myself getting a woman.

If you look closely you can see it's not a dildo.
If you play more than one Zelda game you would recognize the master sword.

How about he stop whining and does something about it. Playing the victim doesn't change anything.

Go vegan - plant based diets have been shown to be the best for weightloss, longevity and overall health.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/

And why should I feel any sympathy towards that fat lazy fuck? Especially considering how many animals he kills.

is he transforming into pudge?

No

He broke a chair and fell on the floor.

Especially when you weigh 500 lbs like boogie. His TDEE is over 4000 calories a day just maintain all that mass. If he were to cut that down to 3000 calories, which is still in way too, he would lose hundreds of pounds without even exercising.

Boogie and his wife caught in cam:
webmshare.com/99Ywy