Can someone please explain to me why anti-Semitic views have lasted throughout history?

Can someone please explain to me why anti-Semitic views have lasted throughout history?
Why should I, realistically, hate Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=CEAmtWd6aD0
youtube.com/watch?v=xIq09qhSsOk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_tax_conspiracy_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=UhFvfW3Pai0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you are not Jewish then you are going. The talmud teaches that non-jews are essentially slaves to Jews. Look it up and you will see that they look at you and see nothing but cattle that should be used for their own convenience and service. If that doesn't piss you off enough already then I don't know what to tell you. You are nothing but goyim to them.

You are goyim*

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Jews. Don't listen to autistic rural retards.

Good to know.

Fuck off Goldberg

Most globalists are jews.

Not all jews are globalists.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Christ really?

Kill yourself

Jews are convenient and easy to hate; and entertaining too. But there's really no reason to hate them.
> pic: That's a Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=CEAmtWd6aD0

Oy vey totally not true amirite
For real though, hate zionists and zionism. Plenty of good jews out there, it's zionism that is the problem.

>David Duke
If it was someone else, if it was ANYone else, even someone I'd never heard of, I would watch that video.

But I was born & raised in Louisiana, and David Duke is such a fucking goon and has been an embarrassment to my state for so long, I refuse to listen to him.

Duke is a sweetheart, what specifically has he done to make you dislike him?

Jew here. Completely and 100% untrue. The Talmud is a commentary book on the bible. It's got hundreds of back and forth discussions between rabbis ranging from various ages of scholars. What morons like you do is take false quotes or incorrectly contextualized one to make this crap up.

that pic reminds me of this
>its just a (((coincidence)))

Watch the vid linked in Those hasidics seem to plainly admit it.

What this video shows is a fringe sect of Chassidic Jews that live in Israel and are a massive thorn in the sides of religious and non-religious Jews alike. It's like finding trailer trash rednecks and pretending they represent white people. This board cries about that shit every single day. Notice how the recorder is also an Israeli Jew trying to show them how retarded they sound?...

Fair enough. The channel this comes from is pretty great though, he walks around Palestine/Israel and asks people on the street questions people have sent in, it's very insightful into both Israelis and palestines attitudes, I think the dude filming is american.

But pure theologically speaking though, aren't they right? I've seen jewish sources saying those quotes from the talmud are true. I'm not saying every jew belives what these freaks are saying, but is it not true theologically speaking? Does the talmud not say that?

curious, not trying to be a dick.

ya he's a real sweetheart alright..... he's a fucking phony informant. He's a dead beat father whose daughters are both trainwrecks. He's a literal cuck and works for the guy who married his wife and raised his kids. He's a faggy gambling addict who used donation money to gable in LV and has had more facelifts than joan rivers. The retard cant even run a chintzy radio show. He also thinks pic related is the funniest satirist of the last 100 years lol..... oh and he's a plagiarizing cocksucker. RIP Dr. WLP

youtube.com/watch?v=xIq09qhSsOk

Not in the slightest. Half the damn bible is about welcoming in guests and treating them as your own. The "founder" of the faith, Abraham, even has a story in there about how he welcomes in 3 "wanderers" who were angels in disguise, gives them his best food he has to offer, and is rewarded with a message from God.
The Talmud doesn't ever say to treat Goyim as cattle or any of that crap. Usually what the idiots on here do is make up a false quote and source it like "San Hadrin" which literally means high court. It's not a verse. It's a dialogue between the court. One that circulates on here comes from a case where a Jew kills his non-Jew slave and the court is questioning him if "he thinks he can kill a servant like cattle because it was non-Jew."

The Talmud is just rabbis commenting on Bible verses. One example regarding non-Jews is the use of a fire on Shabbat. A Jew isn't allowed to make a fire on the Sabbath. But what if he stumbles upon a fire made by a non-Jew during Shabbat? Can he? That's a like 50 page discussion in the Talmud.

Well jeez, alright, David Duke sucks then.

Hmm, interesting. Thanks for clearing that up for me. What about the Jesus boiling in excrement in hell bit, though? I've tried to find any information on that from anyone other than religious lunatics, it's pretty damn hard.

lol read this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_tax_conspiracy_theory

then think about how some jew spent all that time writing that article defending jews. the whole argument is "When companies pay for Kosher certification, this increases their market share and the price comes down for everyone."

Literally "Pay us Jews or we won't buy your product, goys."

Why don't we start a church of Sup Forums where we refuse to buy anything unless the company pays our high priests.

Why didn't jews decide to get rid of blacks instead of trying to get rid of white people?

Cause they won't beat you or shoot you for your insults.
People who hate on Jews do so cause they're too scared to take on real enemies like muslims or niggers.

Given that Judaism doesn't even believe in a hell, probably not the likeliest of truths?.... The closest thing we have only showed up as a concept after Christianity spread and the notion of hell appeared in that faith. It's called "Gehinom" and is more of a purgatory than a hell. It's temporary and isn't this "eternal pain" concept that Christianity created for theirs. Some fringe sects follow what's referred to as Kabbalah. It's a cult within Judaism that follows the teachings of Moshe De Leon who tried to cash in on the preaching of an excommunicated rabbi named Shimon bar Yochai. His followers are easily identifiable because they graffiti Israel with their stupid ass teachings everywhere.

You posted this retarded shit yesterday and got BTFO then.

Jews aren't doing anything like that. You're mistaking all of us for social and fiscal elites.

And if I openly hate all of the above?

I don't hate most jews, but most of the people i hate are jews

youtube.com/watch?v=UhFvfW3Pai0
What about these rabbis and Jews saying it's ok to kill goyim

Leftists will say that it is because they are a tight knit minority.

We will give you Talmud qoutes, numerous historical examples, and then call you a kike

Thanks for your information my dude, It's pretty hard to find information on this stuff outside of fringe conspiracy theorists, so I appreciate it. Guess I'll have to track down some local jew or just read the whole damn talmud myself to get all my questions answered.

>Can someone please explain to me why anti-Semitic views have lasted throughout history?

jews for most of history had no homeland, have the highest IQ of any group and don't have any religious commands against certain banking practices like muslims and christians do so are usually in charge of other communities finances which is who people look to when things start to go wrong

basically goys are butthurt they're not as good with money as those friendly merchant outsiders

My boss is a jew, my life is hell. The stereotypes are true.

Be glad you live in bliss.

good goy

"Cited rabbinic sources"
Doesn't name a single source. It could be anyone from any rabbinic school. Excommunicated or not.

In fact, I looked up your second guy, Haim Drukman. He's a known leader of militant right-wing Jews groups that have been ostracized from Judaism as a whole. They gained some strength in parliament (2 seats, Israel has proportional representation) but faded out again. Again, it's like finding some redneck fucks in Alabama and asking them how the bible should be interpreted. Notice how they forced the guy protesting out and everyone not part of their group is condemning it?

Not a problem, mate. The talmud is a weird book. Super dry but sometimes it's got some really cool ethics questions.