Well-done steak with ketchup

>well-done steak with ketchup
what's his freaking problem?

He doesn't want to ingest drug resistant parasites

wtf is catsup

How do you like your Muslim penis done? Rare?

The poor brother of ketchup

>Trump gives a shit about how you prefer steaks to be done

With that said that's the most pleb steak preference I've ever seen

He's the president, he can eat whatever he wants, how ever he wants

Also steaks with ketchup aren't too bad

Catsup is the historic way to spell ketchup.

According to an anonymous shitposter, OP was a huge faggot yet again.

Naw a well done filet mignon is by far the most pleb..at least the bit of fat on the NY strip will lock in some juices

I don't give a shit if he's a russian stooge, bans muslims, shocks gays straight. I really DGAF. But this....

IMPEACH

sounds like slander and hearsay to me

We have to keep his hands off the nuclear codes!

My knowledge of steaks only extends to knowing that well done is worse than 9/11

Therefore I have no way to counter your statement because I have little to no knowledge on the subject

I bid you a good day, sir

I know sven..I lived in Sweden as an exchange student all you fags have is pork steaks..

Only girls and faggots eat a filet mignon

Ugh, that is fucking sad.

Hence my post.

Ribeye master race here

>imagine being in a country this shitty

>this is the 3rd thread today about this non important bullshit
I think it might be a slide thread
>1 post by this ID

All these threads are actually making me want to try some well done steak with ketchup.

oh really

Have you faggots not connected the dots yet? Trump's favorite meal is meat loaf with ketchup. He probably doesn't even like steak to begin with, but eats it once in a while to keep up appearances.

This is honestly my biggest gripe about him.
God bless our President, the master of shitposting.

I like my steaks well done also, but ketchup? I'll take some A1 sauce.

What the actual fuck

If that's true, I wouldn't have voted for him. I would have done a write-in. That's disgusting. What shit taste, he should have stayed in Crooklyn.

It's nice. Ketchup is poor man's A1 but still nice, as long as you don't drench it.

not gonna lie, former ketchup user here. it's funny watching his steak crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear sauce.

>shitting on the president because he does what he wants with his steaks like a man
Sometimes eating medium rare steak gets tiring and eating it with overly processed ketchup is the way to go if you want to visit flavor town.

Hell yeah man. Plus it tastes good with mostly everything. It gives it a acidic taste.

I use buffalo sauce with everything. Shit is fucking good