Despite the fact that this movie is about a gay nigger...

Despite the fact that this movie is about a gay nigger, La La Land is pleb normcore bullshit for people with low IQs and this is a beautiful and poetic movie for high IQ viewers only

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5QX-rSLkQRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll take some normcore with excellent score over a homosexual person of color any day

The score for moonlight is better

youtube.com/watch?v=5QX-rSLkQRQ

i haven't seen it but I liked La La Land and Manchester by the Sea those are the only two I saw

>gay nigger movie
>two white heterosexuals falling in love

Really makes you think

The sad part about all of this racial pandering is that people of color at judged by their skin and not by their character

true the score for moonlight was dope

and moonlight is an excellent movie you fucking degenerates, I hope you're not unironically calling it shit, but we never know with you basement dwellers.

Watched last night. Related to it. But nobody punches my head or smack talks me and gets away with it. Main character too dossile. Didn't like the freudian memes either. Showed a nice dick measuring contest and circumcision jokes to show how faggy fucken everybody is. You want a nasty fat fuck degenerate shit eater? Get to know a homophobe. And yeah I agree. Musicals are shit. What else. They could have shown some peen. The futures of the two men rather than just ending it. And he didn't need to be shown wiping his hand in the sand. Lots of Kabbalistic memes. Water=males. Sand and dirt=males. Moonlight is women however. I see through this shit all the time but it was a good movie. Main character is ballsy as fuark. Like all faggots

You guys support abortions because black people use em. So why not their faggotries if they have to use a surrogacy like Ronaldo did?

Riding a wave of anti-Trump hysteria, black Hollywood all but bullied the Academy into awarding Moonlight the Best Picture award - an award so undeserved that surely even the filmmakers themselves in their most honest moments will realise was the result of tokenism... a blatant attempt to appease those who unashamedly and repeatedly played the race card in the run-up to the Oscars. That isn't to say Moonlight is a terrible film. It isn't. It's a good film but no more than that and certainly not one remotely worthy of the most prestigious award in filmmaking.

Set in a world we've seen many times before - junkie single mother with a kid who is basically fending for himself, etc - the only thing that set Moonlight apart was the gay element of the story. This, however, was dropped in with no foreshadowing then discarded only to be reintroduced at the end as a means of tying things up. That's a very simplistic description, granted, but this is a fairly simplistic 'rites of passage' tale with very little new to say.

In most other years, Moonlight wouldn't even have been nominated but in a year where being born white has suddenly become the most heinous crime anyone could commit there was always a chance something like this would happen. It was a cowardly decision by the Academy to award its highest honour to what is, at best, a decent film. All it has achieved by doing so is put a huge dent in the credibility of the Academy Awards. How fitting then that the announcement of the winning film was every bit as farcical as the decision itself.

Criminally underrated post. You should be a writer my friend

i second the motion

I'd like to lie and take credit, but it is a review from IMDB unfortunately. Whoever wrote it is a great writer, I agree. I'd like to see if they are right by watching the film, but I don't wanna.

TL;DR the Truth. Dude you perfectly nailed the reality.

The logo to the video looks like egyptian computer meme if you freeze frame it

This sounds like a segment from a bizarro world move industry where all the critics are conservatives

it was a good and well made movie.

subtle, but makes you think. not an in-your-face massage movie.

didnt really care for gay part, but it was done in a subtle manner which was good.

>be OP
>prefers faggot niggers over a normie film

wtf I hate La La Land now

Only rural and suburban retards watched Moonlight.

City people actually have sex with niggers in real life and get AIDS

Both really bad films IMO.

The next winner will be about a transgender nigger muslim

i dont watch nigger movies

>Despite the fact that this movie is about a gay nigger, La La Land is pleb normcore bullshit for people with low IQs, none of you are talking about AL-QAEDA winning an Oscar for "white helmets"

keep being easily distracted plebes, fucking retards
>Discuss.

Take your word for it as nobody has seen either film

faggot nigger movie

I think that really tells you all you need to know about it.

That´s intolerant user... I love it!