Fukushima Fallout

No body seems to be paying attention to the fallout from fukushima. This seems too be a lot worse than it is given credit for. What do we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/08/unimaginable-levels-radiation-fukushima-pacific-ocean-leaks
globalresearch.ca/fukushima-a-nuclear-war-without-a-war-the-unspoken-crisis-of-worldwide-nuclear-radiation/28870
theguardian.com/environment/2017/feb/03/fukushima-daiichi-radiation-levels-highest-since-2011-meltdown
globalresearch.ca/28-signs-that-the-west-coast-is-being-absolutely-fried-with-nuclear-radiation-from-fukushima/5355280
youtube.com/watch?v=FxVDk4ji3TY
ansnuclearcafe.org/2017/02/07/radiation-levels-not-soaring-at-fukushima-daiichi/#sthash.wmYFP2ZV.dpbs
hiroshimasyndrome.com/
endoftheamericandream.com/archives/northern-hemisphere-potentially-in-great-danger-as-fukushima-radiation-spikes-to-unimaginable-levels
radiationnetwork.com/index.htm
safecast.org/tilemap/?y=44.4&x=-114.56&z=6&l=0&m=0
youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0
apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/78373/1/WHO_HSE_PHE_2013.1_eng.pdf?ua=1
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/01/11/national/radioactive-cesium-fukushima-fish-government-limit-2016/
snopes.com/photos/technology/fallout.asp
denverpost.com/2017/02/08/fukushima-radiation-levels-japan/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disaster#Radiation_levels
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shhhh we dont talk about it

People just stopped talking about it a year or so ago.

Can anybody provide a credible source that states exactly how much radiation was released, how it compares to other events (Chernobyl, Three Mile Island, etc) and what the current status of the situation is?

Is it really that bad? The last thing I remember is that they couldn't stop the shit and were just dumping sea water on it.

Who gives a shit people are still getting cancer from chernobyl, we'll see in 20years

Its an ocean release, not much that can be done

hope that all of commifornia gets some kinda cancer.

Within the last week there was a statement released that in the one wounded reactor, it was releasing the highest amount of radiation ever recorder.

It's honestly too late, damage is done, I don't know when the world will end but you can bet this will be a major factor.

Source?

insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/08/unimaginable-levels-radiation-fukushima-pacific-ocean-leaks

RADS are a useless unit on that map as presented.

>it was releasing the highest amount of radiation ever recorder.
NICE

This is a decent source. Had a few more looking for them

globalresearch.ca/fukushima-a-nuclear-war-without-a-war-the-unspoken-crisis-of-worldwide-nuclear-radiation/28870

>it only hits the hyper liberal west coast
good lmao rest in piss

Oh my gosh!

Just keep shit posting, and watch the world burn, user.

wew

Just take rad-x and radaway.

What a meme. You know that water is literally the greatest insulator of radiation on the planet, right?

And this isn't fallout because the reactor didn't explode into the sky. There's nothing falling. Spent fuel leaked into the ocean.

If the reactor were releasing high levels of radiation in such volumes that it would show up on the west cost as even a one magnitude increase in background levels then your average joe with a Geiger counter would detect it. It would be easy to prove, and it would be everywhere.

Unfortunately Californians and Mexicans aren't getting a sterilizing dose of rads. Its not happening.

stage one, dam and pump out whole beach to tanks

stage two, take responsibility for your shit fucking nip government.

Don't worry Nyan it's not that bad...Here in Japan you can barely feel it.

theguardian.com/environment/2017/feb/03/fukushima-daiichi-radiation-levels-highest-since-2011-meltdown

Leak intensity due to Wigner Effect?

It is a lot better than people say. Even if the entirety of the Fukushima was vaporized and spread like it does in your map then you are still talking about a few parts per trillion per square mile of radioactive material, an immeasurably small amount.

globalresearch.ca/28-signs-that-the-west-coast-is-being-absolutely-fried-with-nuclear-radiation-from-fukushima/5355280

Not that all of these are probably from fukushima alone but it is weird

Because it's literally nothing.

Yea we're cool too, I feel GREAT

Evolve into super human.

We can make radx but not rad away yet.

poor dags

youtube.com/watch?v=FxVDk4ji3TY

Well Prussian blue may be considered more radaway. The thyroid stuff to me is more radx

>nips being relevant once in his life

wtf... haha kek

Fucking A. The west coast may finally be destroyed.

Mexico, you can have it back now.

That link is a complete mess, it might as well be vegan times.
Are you actually so fucking stupid that you can read every bullet point on that list and think its logically sound?

Speculative statements, blatant fear mongering, a nonsensical infowars report.
Simply saying radiation is present in something is not an argument. Literally everything is radioactive. The degree is what we're concerned with, and that is conveniently not any of the headlining statements in your list. The only tangible bullet points are the first couple directly relating to wild life, and the weasel wording contained within tells the whole story. It is confirmation bias. They may have nothing to do with the occurrence of the reactor incident. Bears frequently get mange, fish populations fluctuate. If they're not directly pulling up data from prior years to show an abrupt change to highlight a real correlation then they're full of shit.

Use your head for once in your life.

Oooooooh noooooo, radioactive fallout in California, ooooh nooooooooooo...

That map is measured in centimeters though.

Is that dog mutating?

ansnuclearcafe.org/2017/02/07/radiation-levels-not-soaring-at-fukushima-daiichi/#sthash.wmYFP2ZV.dpbs

hiroshimasyndrome.com/

some good sources of information

>effecting leafs and west usa.

There needs to be a fukushima 2.0

Very, very little reached the mainland US.

why are you posting a fake map, OP?

it's in RADs, the one in centimetres is the other "radiation" graph that idiots like OP post

And we eat seafood you dingus.

It's payback time, WHITE PIGS!

Radiation isn't real.

who the fuck builds a nuclear plant right next to the ocean anyway? and in a fucking country that is known for savage earthquakes and tsunamis

Obvs the Nips, silly. The wounded reactor is releasing 530 Sieverts an an hour. That's enough to kill the average man in 60 minutes.

the environmentalists are too bust taxing cow farts and flying to paris to have a meeting about it

Japan BTFO by the atom once again

*busy

shouldn't Japan be getting rad-cucked most of all?

If you read this you will want to kys

endoftheamericandream.com/archives/northern-hemisphere-potentially-in-great-danger-as-fukushima-radiation-spikes-to-unimaginable-levels

How about that spike in Iodine-131 in northern Europe.

nice thumbnail.

I already want to kill myself?

fuck off TEPCO shills

radiationnetwork.com/index.htm
no idea if this is trustworthy

the epa and canadian equivalent increased minimum radiation recs/alarm levels as the disastar was made public, i dont have a source though you can probably find one if you care to

Well at least we found out why the west coast has been so cucked lately

Good, I hope the entire west coast gets brain cancer.

Oh wait they already have it.

I don't care, doesn't affect me. That's a west coast problem.

Who cares. It rots away California which is a piece of shit state and British Colombia the leaf version of California.

You better watch what food you consume then. A lot of food comes from Cuckfornia

safecast.org/tilemap/?y=44.4&x=-114.56&z=6&l=0&m=0
currently more radiation around yellowstone than the west coast according to this

what to do ? burn more coal, enviromental stuff is just a myth anyway. Why dont you buy some clothes of ivanka trump ? i mean, are you against america ? How about some alternative facts like that the fallout is just a myth ? maybe hillary clinton has something todo with this all, shouldnt she be in jail anyway ? Maybe the chinese can help you, you know, there is also only one thing to call china, never said anyone everything else.
How do i benefit of all this ? Oh, the 10 million golf playing games we have every weekend with our friends are a myth also.
I dont give sources because press does not exist.
You really should focus more on the important things you know.

collect ammo to fight off the nuclear californian abominations

this meme needs to stop California provides very little of the food the average person eats

What are you doing now? Keep doing that because you and I both know neither of us is in a position to do anything about Fukushima.

shit, i forgot my picture. I can change my opinion and publicly expressed opinion anytime right ? so i just add this

Yes, insects are about to die off. We're fucked.

Pretty sure that's a graphic from 2011 in a worse case scenario. Most of the radiation goes into the sea.

Been watching a Youtuber who's been documenting and discussing this disaster since it happened.

Talks about no fish being caught along the coasts, tide pools being wiped out, all forms of life are dying on the western coast.

This, mixed with over 50% of Coral dying off, and an estimated 100% by 2030. Half the earths species are expected to go extinct within the century, probably less. WE'RE FUCKED!

Seriously, fuck politics, fuck leftist regards, we're killing the planet. We are in the ride towards collapse.

It's probably best that man kills himself. The earth is being bloodletted, and it's for the overall best for the health of the planet that we leave.

there is nothing to fear, radioactivity is safe for your health
Witness the nuclear fear scam. Scientist eats uranium.
youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0

I firmly agree, we're a blight upon this land and by some pure chance of hell we spawned to desecrate that which we were meant to protect.

I just hope it's not too late for the planet to recover when we're all gone.

we don't live on a planet
only you is a blight.

Article is just an advertisement for the author's prepper book.. fuck off.

>its nothing to worry about untill you start seeing double headed nips....sips saki

Cancer can't get cancer. God willing it acts like chemotherapy and kills every city on the left coast.

????

This website is full of alarmist bullshit.

Popcorn, Lulz.

> Japan allows Refugees
> Refugees offered mosque
> Given jobs at Fukushima clean up.
> Help build Cement tomb for nuclear plant
> get buried inside
> Japan helps with refugee problem and avoids nuclear disaster.
> WIN WIN

apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/78373/1/WHO_HSE_PHE_2013.1_eng.pdf?ua=1

>releasing

They sent a robot in to where the fuel melted down. There's not more radiation, they just got closer to where it is. It's like saying a fire gets hotter as you approach: it's the same temperature, you're just closer.

Kekked. But they plan to clean Fukushima up, not entomb it.

Lodgick

The melted fuel always had that level of radiation, getting closer for the first time has let them know that, it's not suddenly giving off more radiation

>Canadian education
>Too busy learning pronouns to into science.

>Youtuber
>Talks about no fish being caught along the coasts,

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/01/11/national/radioactive-cesium-fukushima-fish-government-limit-2016/

Destroy Japan. This is completely unforgivable.

It's fake. And 6 years old.

snopes.com/photos/technology/fallout.asp

You probably get 100x more radiation standing in front of your microwave.

Nothing of value is projected to be lost

Here's a recent article...
denverpost.com/2017/02/08/fukushima-radiation-levels-japan/

530 sieverts per hour in the reactor vessel
Most registered at Chernobyl was 300 Sieverts per hour per wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disaster#Radiation_levels

That map is fake. It originally showed wave heights as a result of the tsunami.

It may be fake. But snopes? You gotta do better than that

It doesn't work that way. Models have shown that rather than evenly dispersing the radiation tends to gather and redistribute its energy, so there would be high levels of radiation and particles that occur in storms.

The other problem is bioaccumulation. Eat the wrong food and there's a good chance of having a particle stuck in your system.

I'm pretty comfy anons, how bout you?