Know some dopey Dutch antifa bitch from uni

>Know some dopey Dutch antifa bitch from uni
>She cheated on my best friend, broke his heart, still hasn't had a gf since
>Out of the blue got invited to her houseparty where we have to pay a $5 cover for some tranny charity
>Basically begged me to come "for old time's sake"
>She obviously wants to fugg
>Has a manlet Puerto Rican boyfriend
>A dozen other easily triggered commies/Antifa will be in attendance

How do I ruin her reputation in front of her Antifa gang? Suggestions are welcome.

Literally shit on her

go but don't pay.

Shit in her kettle.

Fuck her, take nudes, post the nudes here for our amusement.

Listen to this man

Saged. Get this stupid kiddie drama bullshit off Sup Forums.

Make sure you put a MAGA hat on her when shes blacked out.

Arson

shit in her toilet cistern.
take the lid off the toilet, take a shit inside the tank, and put the lid back. You can even leave the toilet paper in the top too for maximum benefit.

Most obvious trap Ive seen

be sure to livestream

If you bitch out on arson this is okay

Come dressed as a Nazi, then tell them she invited you there to talk about Mein Kampf and how the Holocaust never happened. If you can't do that, get a MAGA hat and start gushing about Trump in the same way.

Buy an AR15 and shoot them up faggot.

We call that an upper decker here in burgerland.

Bring a sharpie. Swastikas on everything when people aren't looking. Hide the in places to be found later - much much later.

As juvenile as this tactic seems, it causes antifascist serious emotional distress. The swastikas still the number one symbol.

Grow up, Josh. David had a small dick and he loved getting pegged, that's why I broke up with him. I'm not sure why you have to come here to get ideas, you're always such an arrogant faggot when we hang out.

Quit larping fag

too bad... it's all fucking children here. 20 year old know-it-all faggots.

I was thinking of sneaking a Moonman track into her playlist. Which would be the most triggering?

Is the antifa bitch's Puerto Rico bf actually Puerto Rican(as in actually born and raised on the island) or one of those pretentous shithead from New York that pretend they are Puerto Rican

You can really piss him if by telling him he's not really Puerto Rican if he's the New York variety

Show up literally dressed as fuckin Hitler. Say you thought it was a Halloween party or something.

For added effect print out the attached pic and put it under the windshield wipers of their cars parked outside her place

New York variant

>dutch
Bring up Zwarte Piet/Black Pete all the time. Also, ask her if she will ever visit her homeland again because I can punch her in the cunt when she does.

Knock her out real good

This is a bait that can work is presented right. The idea that he is not related with his ancentry but his local culture, making him defend his identity of an outsider living in NY, making the logic that he is more than a human in NY. After that is setted, claim your flag/identity and argue that is the same process that he used for himself.

Call and report underage drinking, also dont go fuck those people.

Be as American as possible, show up with a AR-15 rifle on a pickup truck with a "I love capitalism" bumper and playing shitty country music while dollars and beer cans are falling from your boot, then say you fucked her like their country

I don't have all the answers, but the one I DO have is that you NEED to stick her toothbrush up your asshole and fill her shampoo bottle with asparagus piss before you leave. Maybe shit in a hidden place if you can muster it.

Is that what the brits think of us? Pretty accurate, good intuition

Too obvious, the best ones are always subtle but shocking.

I knew this massive faggot at uni who always did my head in to be around and always made little cheap shots at me. So this one time he has a house party and I begrudingly go with some of my housemates knowing he's goig to be a twat but think 'fuck it, I'm just going to fuck his shit up' after a few drinks.

So I wait for him to crash out drunk and then get to work. Gave the skidmarks in the toilet a good scrub with his toothbrush, pissed in his orange cordial, partially unscrewed his bed to collapse and to top it off fucked with some pipes and turned the hot water off for his en-suite shower.

Safe to say, the faggot got absolutely rekt and there's several lessons you can apply there to this antifa cunt.

Sleep tight nigger.

Sleep tight nigger

Bang her, then do whatever else people are saying to do