Have you sorted yourself out yet?

No :(

close, brother. close.

upvoting this quality post

Soon

(checked)
Trying my best user.

I have begun the process in salvaging my father
I have my heart on my sleeve and God behind me, I will not fail.

Nope.

Love, your son Australia.

frantically sorting myself as I type

Upvoting

Through the grace of Our Lord Jesus Christ, everyday is My Struggle.

Upvoting

Almost

Has anyone gone through the Self-authoring process? Is it helpful, review?

trying to man. Trying to change my ways. Looking into learning a trade. Weather has been nice here, really mood uplifting. Waking up to birds is nice. Sometimes I wish I could be one of those birds. Those birds have it all sorted out.

Working on it using the Based Doctor's advice. Love that guy.

I'm have slain the dragon within the mythos of the truth

>will I ever sort myself out?

What's the point?

Deep leaf....But is true indeed.

I stated the self authoring a few days ago

Some people fall into the underworld and never come back user.

“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you shall eat or what you shall drink, nor about your body, what you shall put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?

What's your method for listening for just audio not video?

How is the self-authoring program?

No, not really. Finally got (((antidepressants))), though I had reservations. They do seem to help a lot though.

Most never do.

thank you

keep us updated on your sorting situation bro. all the best

I find that I have to watch the video lectures he does, I would get too distracted just listening to audio

>Sup Forums is enamored with a guy who hates fascism and uses nazis as an example of how evil humanity can get

I guess it was all ironic after all

Dont let ideology pull your strings

This man is changing my life. I just started reading Beyond Good and Evil. Found friends to start playing chess, and I'm juggling my STEM classes in the meantime.

I have problems with Catholicism, but he has also made me return to more faithful ways.

I'm trying senpai.

Now just to break that crippling internet addiction.....

If you use Chrome/Chromium try getting stayfocusd (extension). If its productivity you're struggling with, try to start using timers while you're working -- I find myself being much more critical of my work ethic when I pay attention to the time I'm using.

>85158
Thoth seemed to like his post.

Having just kicked my SSRI's after 5 years; do yourself a solid and do some actual research on what you are putting into your body.

They should only be used if you are going to sudoku, and even then it should be a temporary fix. Drugging yourself should never be the answer to your problems.

Yes, I did.

I believe I have.

Yeah I purposefully avoided SSRIs, and don't intend to stay medicated indefinitely. I'm using Wellbutrin, which so far hasn't negatively impacted me at all. No reduction in sex drive, no weight gain, etc.

It's so abzurd

RESCUE

Same

no. i'm a failure. even my shitposts are shitty.

Is Peterson the best father figure?

He is the father Sup Forums wished it had

Where did this fucking meme come from

where can i get the "sort-yourself-out" form or whatever it is?

No, I'm a total fuck up

God have mercy on me

Still trying to rescue my father.

VOREFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Went to college
>Graduated with real degree
>Got good job
>Paid off student loans
>Bought house
>Bought car
>Got engaged
>Realized I work 48 weeks a year in a cubicle
>Realized I have 38 years of this shit left
>Sold car
>Bought beater
>Switched to part time
>Golf daily

Yep. Shit figured out.

Anti depressants make you not a real person

Sup Forums like all boards and Sup Forums as whole is not a monolith.
If you do not understand that then you are a newfag.

no i am a fucking hot mess. my apartment is littered with old fast food bags and dirty laundry. there is clutter everywhere. There is the mild smell of cat piss. I have't showered since friday. I smoke cigarettes (not inside). I work as a substitute teacher but i have been rarely going lately and had to ask my parents for money to pay the rent recently. I have applied to about a hundred jobs this week but very little response. one job said i wasn't a candidate because i live to far away and they won't consider me because of that. you fuck. i politely wrote that my lease has transistioned to month to month and am prepared to move. Fuck you for that. I missed otu on a different job because of a typo when i responded to him asking when i would be available to speak. This is what i get for being a lazy pathetic slob all my life and getting a meme degree from a shitty state school. I see no way out expcept to take my cats to a shelter and jump off a water fall

What would be the point? There's nothing valuable to work for left.

like peterson says, change what you can. Start small work your way up, don't stop the job hunt.
I'm trying staring small too and hoping for the best.

>you will never find your golden ball
>you will never rescue your father from the underworld
>you will never sort yourself out

keep on keepin' on
find something to hold on to

i don't kno what that is but i tried that. when i moved out and into a perfectly clean apartment i pledge to myself that i would not "live in filth." i even wrote it down. two years later and i still live in filth. When i was very young i would throw shit around and never bother to clean up after myself and i was observed by a child psycologist at the preschool and apartnly she told my parents that iwould be that way my whole life. Indeed i have. i need a job where you don't have to be organized at all. maybe i should just become a fucking welder but i am so clumsy

Back to /r9k/ faggot

bumping this, considering buying it

PPL ITT: Have you tried being less of a faggot?

I'm the same way, the best way to fix it is not live alone, find someone who will call you on that shit, I like a lot of people here am lazy to my core but you can change, the only way to change is to start acting like the person you want too be.
It is simple but also the hardest thing in the world.

Let's see:

Today at 5:30am i missed a call for a job for the day because my phone was accidentally on vibrate.

I woke up at 9:30 and drove to a gas station and bought cigarettes, a large black coffee and a giant box of doughut (six servings).

I drank my coffee and ate some of the doughnuts and posted on Sup Forums bitching about the oscars

I then downloaded and watched manchester by the sea and silently wept the entire time

Then finished eating the doughnuts and posted on Sup Forums while downloading la la land

Then I listened to Politics Ghost Show

Cigarette breaks mixed in

Now im about to smoke a cigarette and watch la la land

Im not gonna eat another thing all day becuase im not painfully hungry and all i have is rice and there's some frozen fish in the freezer that would have to be de thawed

Tomorrow is another day, but it it will be a similar day

How am i doing? BRB gonna go smoke a cigarette, see if i got any (you)'s, then watch la la land and probably cry at anything remotely sad during it. might cry during some of the singing/dancing scenes becuase they are beautiful.

>(you) (me)

>Have you sorted yourself out yet?

Sorting ourselves out is our forte.

IF YOU SHOW A RAT A CAT

Why do you weep so much. Also you should stop smoking the tobacco jew

Man i gotta read the Bible. Seems that over the last year or so i figured out that the bible and religion aren't just for hardcore christians who protest gays.
Turns out it's just a way for people to understand what is good and what is bad in the world. A way for people to live happily. I'm down with that.
Thanks for the quote

Can I get a quick rundown on Jordan Peterson?