Back To Europe General

2nd thread..
"I honestly think that whites in America should be going back to Europe. I feel like America is no longer worth our time and effort to continue providing for the minorities here, and instead we should focus on reclaiming our homelands. I am probably in a minority on this but ah well."

I honestly think genocide for leafs can't come soon enough.

It's more likely that Europe will fall to foreign hordes and Whites will flood to the North American shanty nation as the Jewish plans would have been complete

My wife has an EU pass from Germany and I'm french so she is now in the process of learning french and we are returning to my French homeland.

So yah, I think this is a decent plan because the case is easier made for a white Europe than it is for a white North America especially since we are more or less the epicenter of progressivism.

Canada's official policy since 1976 or whatever is that we are now a "multi-cultural nation"

This being said it's not like they make it easy for people to return to their homelands so I feel for you guys.

Maybe we should get a website together where business owners that want to help re-patriate whites to their homelands can offer positions to white foreigners looking to go home.

At this point the only way to get home is to a) Get a work visa or b) Marry a Europoor like I did

I think that the art/culture, architecture, and especially THE FOOD is much more diserable in Europe. All of our food is GMO frankenfood that tates like garbage and is probably giving us all cancer

This country is too fucking beautiful to jump ship yet. I like the idea user, but let's see where this new road takes us first

Why are you using a fucking inter milan picture

no retreat

no surrender

I agree all non Anglos or others who cannot trace at least one line of descent to a settler from before the Revolutionary War should leave immediately. But for those of us who founded not only this republic but the 13 colonies before it this IS our ethnic ancestral homeland at this point. We are staying.

You really think Europeans would want or allow white Americans to migrate there ?

I'm just continuing this from previous thread because I actually am doing this so the original post is copy and pasted

Both sides of my family were founders from France here in Canada.. Both Norman. My greatx10 grandfather was the Kings Notary here

Well, USA pretty much is the babylonian empire continued, the EU is pretty much fucked up at this point but most likely is the continuation of the german reich with nazis still influencing it. However trump probably just conquered babylon for the nazis so it might be worth waiting it out

There are also indicators saying that the EU is the continuation of the holy roman empire, implying the nazireich was too

I consider all major western cities to be a part of global babylon. All of them have the same corporations and progressive culture

My 13th or so patrilineal grandfather was an English settler in Connecticut in the early 1600s.

Why should you or I leave to go back to Europe? Our families made our countries, literally. Everyone else lives here because we allowed them to come here (foolishly). We are like the exiles who left Numenor before it sunk beneath the sea for its transgressions just as Europe is now falling.

More than half of them want all immigration from Muslims stopped as shown in the recent RIIA study.

So it's safe to say that more than half of them would either prefer North Americans be the ones immigrating or to just stop immigration altogether.

I hope that they go in the later direction and insentivize all darkies to go home.

I'd love to go back to Europe, although I'd want to head into Spain instead of Sweden for the simple fact of I hate snow.

>FUCK WHITE AMERICANS
>Oh, Achmed my wife's in the bedroom

It would be a personal choice I guess. I would rather that we unfucked our immigration policies and pushed the darkies/slants out but even if we could od that I personally would want to go back to France for the reasons I stated in posts above..

Also, this is more desirable for Canadians because in case you have heard the weather here SUUUUCCKSS.. With my wifes Europass I can go live in the South of France with palm trees and shit as opposed to this frozen shithole

Somebody in the previous thread was remarking how the North fo the US is more white but the more desirabler land in the South is overrun. I live in Cali for two years a while back and if I was a US citizen I would definitely be living somewhere with a lot of sun.

This. We're going to be moving to Cannes probably as opposed to Normandy where my ancestors originally hail from.

Another good reason to go home is that youre just a short train ride from the beautiful diversity that is whiteness in Europe.. In Canada or the US you're going from... what? McDonalds to McDonalds? A lot of diverse cultures art food architecture in Europe.

In Southern France I imagine you'll have to put up with a lot of shit from African and Middle Eastern immigrants.

Personally I plan to move to the Northwest or Alaska some day and live among my own kind.

I'm currently living in Toronto which is over 50% FOB immigrants(it's less than 50% white) so the South of France will be like the Third Reich to us.

>Toronto

It sucks bro. Apparently only non whites are allowed to have their own countries. White nations belong to all peoples!

Good luck canadanon

I think that the sentiment you are referring to is going to become less and less convincing in Europe before it ever loses its luster in North America(the nation of immigrants, diversity is our strength, etc..)

They can tell people to get the fuck out and not have somebody come back at them and say "you first"

>our
>inb4 poo in loo

Both Canada and the United States were considered to be countries for whites only until the 1960s or so. The nation of immigrants thing is a myth that needs to be fought.

I used to think vancouver is bad.

Vancouver is literally a thousand times better than toronto.

>fob immigrants are 50%+
>cunts are 80%+

Read up. I'm pure Norman blood, family has been here forever

Yah but who are you trying to convince? A bnch of shitskins and liberals.. In Europe at least you have the fact that it is actually our homeland.

This. 50% FOBs. That's not counting 2nd or 3rd generation. That's fresh off the boat. I fucking hate this place; can't wait to leave.

Fuck off Burgers and Leaf, we don't want you.

Unless you are

>educated
>NOT overweight
>willing to learn the language
>willing to shut the fuck up
>able to adapt to our customs and way of life
>qt white breeding machines

Other than that, fuck off.

>Yah but who are you trying to convince? A bnch of shitskins and liberals.. In Europe at least you have the fact that it is actually our homeland.

This is our homeland user! It's been 400 years! America for Americans, Canada for Canadians!

this

I know that but same with the original poster I think we might be better served picking our battles in this case. I think having more ethnocentric states in Europe is more of a possibility than in North America

I don't see any US or Canadian politicians gaining any traction when it comes to immigration reform anytime soon whereas I see that as a major possibility with people like Le Pen in France and geert in the Netherlands.. Britains got the Britain First people too

FUCK OFF AMERINIGGERS WE'RE FULL

Enjoy your Arabs and Africans then. This thread is dedicated to discussion helping you guys push those undesirables out

>Retreat???
Never canada cuck. It is our mission to defend our land.

>tfw descended of Dutch & New English settlers
God bless

62% , you're doing a bang up job there shart in the mart. Your country is doomed when it comes to whiteness. You have better chance of fighting for Canada with it's 86%

N. Americans are all part shitskin, and terribly low IQ. They will fuck up the genepool all the same as niggers and pakis.

Would be beter to send al Europe's mud people to N. America and let them have it.

Sure, as long as the pure bloods get an exemption

send all leafs to europe and then make canada 51st state.

Why do you reject us brother?

That would be 90% of all whites in America. The US would become Brazil overnight.

Canada is 86% white so this would be better immigration policy than the one Europe currently has

>Germans
>Italians
>Catholic Irish
>(((white)))

If you're only counting the I-phenotype as white then only scandinavians and some of Northern France would be white

Europe wouldn't want you guys man, you could always go sea-steading

According to a DNA test like 75% of my ancestry is from England and Northern Ireland which seems to match up with the genealogy research I've done. I doubt the UK wants me though.