Nupol = reddit cancer

How do we solve the newfriend problem?

>appeal to tradition

>nupol

this isn't nupol, and just because we have always been for the white race doesn't mean other people don't come here. kill yourself shill

>Sup Forums is satire

>Sup Forums isn't satire

We're being raided

most oldfags left in the 1st exodus and went to eightchan

>just because we have always been for the white race doesn't mean other people don't come here
Hi plebbit.
>kill yourself shill
t. nupol shill

>implying you can ever leave
This isn't a house or a city, where people physically leave, and can't come back. Its a fucking website. No one ever "left", they just started shitposting in two places.

by not responding to newfags
or at least sprinkling herbs on your reply

>all walks of life, ages, races united

Yes as long as you are a low-IQ rural and suburban retard you are a Sup Forumsack, regardless of race, gender etc.

Your image is cringey OP, but I suspect that you are a faggot.

It's time to educate people instead of having a good circlejerk.

look at all the faggoty cancer ITT, no wonder the board has been such pleb-tier shit lately: HWNDU was some kind of ad campaign for non-whites to "get fashy" lol

You just KNOW

Sam Hyde committed genocide on that pussy

i remember this i have that image as well

Guess ur getting cucked on ur favorite board, eh friend?

>Sup Forums isn't simultaneously satirical and serious

>uncle toms for uncle adolf
>thinks he's cucking le wyatt mane
top wew

they tell themselves its ironic racism as a coping mechanism

>posts something from HWNDU
>calls OP cringy
You faggots are worse then all the Sup Forums hookup threads that happened before /soc/ became a board. Sup Forums is an anonymous forum, not an attention whoring forum faggot.

unironic stormfags BTFO

>is ironically racist
lel

>muh satire meme
Get out. Sup Forums has plenty of good content in between shitposts from autists in their 30s who were formerly Sup Forumstards a decade ago. Hating jews is also not satire. Just fucking leave. Go back to the Breitbart comments section

It's the Americans and Canadians
Sure, I respect white Americans of pure lineage, such as 100% German, but your "white" mutts, such as 25% Irish 25% Scott and so on, want to bring a whole new meaning to ethnic nationalism. They seek to establish the idea ethnic nationalism should be based on skin color solely, as they lack an ethnic common denominator otherwise.
Thus, a light-skinned Persian would be considered white to them, if they didn't know their country of origin.
It gets confusing, as you eventually get mixed babies. You could have a brother too dark to be considered white, while his sister would pass as one, when they share the same parents. It makes no sense.
The lack of sense in the North America ethnic nationalist movements bring into play the next concept: civic nationalism. From there, we know where it goes.
The issue is, even though these mutts are "race realists", they fail to see the concept of race goes beyond skin color, thus delegitimize the whole idea behind ethnic nationalism.
To solve the reddit problem, we must go for the good old divide and conquer.
For example, the next time a German wants to tell a French he's not white, go for: "You're not German" instead. That way, you would slowly implement the idea you consider Germans to be superior to the French, and vice versa. Eventually, you'd subvert the whole board into fighting for their actual race, while we could all agree any race out of Europe is totally inferior.

Sam Hyde was there, and I enjoyed the trolling.

I didn't call OP cringe. I said his image was. I did call him a faggot though.

I was just ribbing you, son. Newfriends like the one in your image should be met with contempt because they're tracking in the mud from outside. I think you are afraid of discourse from people though.

It used to be hilarious that these morons believed our "ironic racism" taqiyya. You had to be dumber than a rock not to realize it was real. How long have most of these asshat been lurking without figuring out the "ironic racism" meme is just shitposting.

>I was just pretending to be retarded
No, you literally are.
>I think you are afraid of discourse from people though.
That must be why I started a thread that only attracts faggots who get triggered by my scorn. Get fucked nigger.

>/nupol/
>lurking
If that was the case, all these worthless slide and bait threads wouldn't get a single response, but of course faggots who don't know how Sup Forums works wouldn't understand that

It's been the problem of the white man since time immemorial. We build something great, then it gets flooded with shitskins

Goddamn your rage is pallatable. What exactly are you scorning? Sup Forums isn't your safe space. It's not an echo chamber. Newfags come and go.

You are all bent out of shape because literal kids are coming here thanks to HWNDU and shitposting. You want a solution? Sage, hide, or make them look stupid. You seem smart enough, so why are you shitposting so hard?

Trust me, they're here en masse, and they're lurking.

In Soviet Russia, newfriend problem solves you.

>Goddamn your rage is pallatable
But I talk like this when I'm happy, what's with all you little snowflakes? Were you raised by single moms?
>What exactly are you scorning?
What am I NOT scorning, faggot?
>Sup Forums isn't your safe space
No, it's my fucking hurt locker. You're feelings are smashed by a few randomly placed "fucks" in a sentence? fuck off nigger.
>It's not an echo chamber.
Boy, I hear that so fucking often, its like theres a fucking echo or something. Of course its an echo chamber genius, that's why you all spout the same dumb answers in response to the same dumb shit, no matter how hard anyone rubs your retarded faces in counter-propositionals. Pay attention, its not hard to notice what a fucking echo chamber this is.
>You are all bent out of shape because
I enjoy shitting on your birthday cake. Its really as simple as that.
>HWNDU
fuck off, i dont care.
>Sage, hide, or make them look stupid.
No shit sherlock, would you like to redpill me on how to get "the little blue reply thingy with the (you) and the (OP)" ? Gee thanks.
>so why are you shitposting so hard?
Because this isn't a safe space, you histrionic little girl.

Getting real motherfucking sick to death of them and their daily Christian hate/blupilled threads.

We absorb them.

The more redpilled they are, the better.

With that said, shitskins need to die and fuck off. Sup Forums is a white mans board

>Snowflake
Weeeeeeeeeee

>What am I not scorning?
I can't tell exactly what point you are trying to make, so I can't tally rogue with you. I could go back and forth and do the "faggot" thing with you but that's boring

>more hostile shitposring
Weeeeeeeee

>Echo chamber rebuttal
Your OP contradicts what you are saying. This is a place for discussion. It's not your hurt locker, you edgy little ball of anger. Leave your shit thread and go put that energy to good use.

Can't really argue*

>so I can't tally rogue with you
That's a unique turn of phrase.
>I could go back and forth
OR YOU COULD DROP IT AND FUCK OFF BECAUSE THERES NOTHING ACTUALLY BEING ARGUED HERE, YOURE TRYING TO ARMCHAIR PSYCHOANALYZE ME BASED ON A POST.
>Your OP contradicts what you are saying.
No, you think it should, but it doesn't, and if you lurk a bit more, the reason why will become obvious.
> It's not your hurt locker
I guess it's "an" hurt locker, I should have used the indefinite article.
>you edgy little ball of anger
Cupcake, you're the only one that's got emotions, and needs to talk about feels like you're my girlfriend. Maybe its time to find another thread, since you're not much for bantz in this one.
>Leave your shit thread and go put that energy to good use.
I made this shit thread to bait retards like you. Maybe you should take your own advice.

Okie doke sperg you have a good night.

nite nite bitch

yeah nonwhites are here faggots
what are you going to do about it but get cucked out of existence