Stop being against feminism

Stop being against feminism

She deserves rape!

why should I support a movement started by a wealthy elite playboy bunny CIA asset?

fuck off toothpaste

Men and women are equal.
Women are paid less because they work different jobs that are of less benefit to the good of society.
In fact, talking to a women about "what's good for society" is useless since make-up and hair dye servery affect critical thinking.

No

>Men and women are equal.
fuck off.

Women are children in adult bodies. they never mature mentally.

>Women are paid less because they work different jobs
indeed. lower paying, more secure jobs. and they work less overtime so they get promoted less.

Feminism is a scam to lower wages and used for population control. Women weren't oppressed before feminism. Women had jobs, and women today still do those same jobs.

Stop being a feminist. Find a good, heroic man, and start a family with him.

>Women are children in adult bodies. they never mature mentally.

most men are children in adult bodies as well, most people never mature mentally, this wasn't always the case, but (((they))) ruined women first, to break up the family structure, their greatest enemy

in terms of potential.
If a woman acts like a child she should be considered a person acting as a child. As far as nederland is concerned I have toch never a sane dutch woman met.

>most men are children in adult bodies as well
maybe in your country

>in terms of potential.
hahahha fuck no.

with equal training and everything the same. the best male athelete is always better than the best female athelete.

Who should get paid more: a female school bus driver who works 38 hours a week or a male orthopedic surgeon who works 56 hours a week?

the female because she's oppressed XDDD

They also take more leave than men. They have kids and some never return to work.

>Men and women are equal

Only safe, industrialized societies, which happen to be built and maintained by men, can afford women the privilege of being equal.

If your society if constantly fighting off barbarians and wild animals, with the men building shelters, building walls, hunting big game, inventing tools and military tactics while the womyn pick berries, do you really think men and women are equal?

>multi millionaire woman as a teenager complains about how oppressed women are

made me think

OBJECTIFY THOSE WOMEN! SUBJUGATE THEM HOES!

>no b tier threads
Why the fuck do mods not delete this shit??????

RIP Patrice

Fuck off Watson, nobody pays me to be cute.

Ok hermione

STOP SHITPOSTING

Shit, sudden urge to check /weg/

yikes, she isn't aging well

I'll be as pro-feminism as you want if it means I can nut inside you while you're dressed as Hermione.

Emma truly exemplifies that inverse correlation between physical attraction and intelligence.

feminism is a sex-supremacy ideology

feminism is not ordered toward equality (that ideology is referred to as egalitarianism)

feminism attempts to set the two sexes in competition with each other

feminism does not protect baby girls from gendercide

feminism is a brainwashing tool used by cultural marxists

truths

Be against this dick bitch

Id still impregnate her.

She's like the worst fucking person to play Belle, she looks like a goddamn little boy and not a beauty as the names implies.

Once the artificial womb is created. Femanism will die off. And women will be striving for a mate. Because they will have lost their only purpose.

No.

I second this motion.

Stop telling me what to do
> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP NOW!