HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

What a bunch of losers..theres nothing wring with steak and ketchup wtf is wrong with you people? Do you care if I hardboil or softboil my eggs too? is hardboiled = redpilled?

>not wanting all your food to taste like the same thing makes you a pretentious hipster

okey dokey buddo

>rural and suburban cuisine

>theres nothing wring with steak and ketchup
Do you put ketchup on pork too? Fucking faggot.

>soft boiled
Get out

>Fp6CCUky
>cucky
nvm..clearly kek told me im a cuck, so rare with no sauce it is!

If you don't eat steak rare you are a numale or a woman.

I give trump a pass on the SQ because he's old. He can do what he wants.

I like medium rare.

Pretty sure everyone does who eats a hot dog. Idiot.

Damn I hate ketchup now my refrigerator needs to be red pilled asap should I get rid of the lettuce

Fp cucky

>tfw I had steak with tomato sauce last night.

I'm cultured as fuck senpai. Even eat with my fingers sometimes.

I cant think of anything more miserable then hanging around hipsters and "sophisticated" types who have to watch everything they do out of fear they might offend their peers.

truth. I put ketchup on everything. Objectively the best condiment/sauce on the market. I Usually order my steaks rare and eat it with katsup

Yes because lettuce has no real nutritional value. It's literally the leafy Jew of the produce world.

lol

Any sauce on steak is heresy. Fuck your A1 bullshit ruining the taste of something as delicious as a steak. Rare. Medium Rare AT THE VERY MOST

personally i have my steak rare, and cover it in salt, pepper, mayonnaise and balsamic vinegar.
what the fuck are any of you gonna do about it

lol

Everyone likes mustard on hot dogs, cunt.

BUT HOW CAN HE BE MY PRESIDENT IF I EAT MY STEAK WITH A1??? I'M SO SUPERIOR BECAUSE I EAT AT RESTAURANTS AND STUFF.

>Steak and ketchup

>pork hot dogs
u wot

I am a chef, if someone uses ketchup on my steak I want to slap the shit out of them and tell them to get the fuck out of my restaurant.

Just drink ketchup you trailer trash.

>PJW
>quality opinions

This guy is a loser. Does he ever criticize his daddy?

the goyim will eat anything wont it?

>Steam
>Not using A1 sauce!

PLEBS

ketchup only goes with fries and occasionally hotdogs
anything else and your retarted

I bet you like getting fucked up the ass too.

They're pretty good with chicken tenders.

IMAGUN MUH SHOGG

I think you're missing something (hint: your flag).

It's the same excuse every time
>waaa I don't like all the blood
Guess they don't like flavor either

The only reason I would give a fuck about anyone's food is if I'm going to eat some, or it is going to kill them.

ketchup in general is just shitty

He's not wrong, and while were at it what about the pretentious movie snobs?
They're the worse, pretending enjoying bad movies makes them sophisticated.

dijon mustard on hardboiled eggs is patrician tier.

I hear peanut butter isn't bad on them either but never tried it.

lol

You buy the jew dogs then

I guess that proves the point of this article.

lol

lol

Most hot dogs are made with pork. And various other "meat" products that should be in pet food. All beef are best but hardly anyone buys all beef.

I hate this guy more than the liberals. What a pathetic little man.

tomato on burger, no ketchup
you're welcome

For the truly and innocently ignorant...

It is inadvisable to put ketchup on a steak because you're dealing with a prime cut. The purpose is to taste the quality of the meat which is why it's so often prepared rare or medium rare. Steak is one of the handful of meats that is advisable not to cook it past medium for this reason. Ketchup would not be advisable because it would smother the flavor of the steak.

With that being said...if you've got a shitty steak you should do whatever you want with it. I'd doubt that Trump is eating a shitty steak, however.

you're a homosexual person and I mean for you to be emotionally unsettled by my saying so.

Low hanging fruit guy is wrong. The final redpill is realizing that even so much as salting your steak is degenerate; don't mess with the meat.

lol

unaceptable, ketchup on a steak wtf trump!

Well i saw somthing much worse on the airport several years back.
A burger girl bought a 'bocadillo de jamon jabugo' that shit cost like 20$ on an airport and is supposed to be a delicatese, she opens it and puts fucking kechup all over it!!!!!!!!

wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!! burgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That'd mean a lot more if you didn't drown your prime rib in tomato shit.

I prefer medium well, but when I'm out with clients I get medium rare to not look like a cretin.

top kek

Hes actually right, you have serious issues if you got upset over someone eating ketchup with steak.

MANG SKREEM MOTHER FUCKING METEOR

REMINDER
This is guy unironically believes in the "le wrong generation" meme

I like my steak to be rolled in salt and pepper, cooked well done (but not burned on the outside. no charcoal pls), served thinly sliced and DROWNED in worstercerstershire sauce.

Debate me brochacho.

lol

You're clearly baiting, but nonetheless your disgusting

lol

Youre literally a Culinary Jew. You wouldnt kick him out he's spending his precious sheckels to eat there.

lol

lol

They made that article because of all the fucking steak threads that happen.

I'm guessing that literally no one in this thread who calls it disgusting has even tried it.

I have. It's bad.

>He's just like you! He eats his $475 steak well done with ketchup just like you!! :^))))

>not using soy sauce

Why would I ruin my dinner?

the steak in question was well aged and likely cost more than any portion of meat you've ever paid for.
do what you want with your skirt steak. i prefer my homemade cheap shit with mccormick montreal seasoning and A1, but the best i've ever eaten was aged, medium rare, with nothing on it.

Only put ketchup on your steak if the steak tastes like shit but it's your parents cooking.

If it tastes like shit but it's any one else, throw that shit steak in their face.

If it's good, ketchup is a cuck move.

My steak recipe

Marinate the steak in Worcester Sauce, 1 tablespoon Seasoned Salt, and 1 tablespoon Garlic Salt at 2 AM.

Put in fridge

Get grill ready

Iron Skillet

Olive oil it up and get oil hot as fuck

Sear the steak

To your prefered cooklength (Medium-Rare for me)

Suppertime has arrived.

Goddamn steak is good

ketchup is nice with chicken and fish, and is acceptable on a bacon or sausage sarnie every now and again

Tomato sauce on steak is somewhat common here, albeit not as much as other sauces

you mean GOY sauce

Lol look at this pretentious boy cunt

i thought that's how everyone basically makes steak

But tomato sauce on steak is legit horrible. Gravy would make a better alternative than that shit.

The only reason to put ketchup on steak is if the steak is disgusting.

Don't put anything on your steak. Shit ruins the taste.

It tastes like fucking shit

Pfft get your McDonald's ketchup packet sucking inbred ass out of here.

Thank you, kek. Bless you.

seriously though, you DO NOT PUT KETCHUP ON A JUICY STEAK. burnt steaks are ok, but at that point you should cut it up and make a steak sandwich.

kekk'd

>he doesn't make a pan sauce with the fond
pleb

Medium rare patrician choice. Its not about the blood, but it needs to be cooked enough to improve the texture of the meat, whilst not hampering the flavour. For this purpose, medium rare is optimal.

LOL! Uncultured swine who eat food in a different way are so stupid, nothing makes me laugh harder!

wait, guys, whats this!? The serfs aren't voting for us! Don't they know we know what's best for them! HOW COULD THIS POSSIBLY EVER HAPPEN?!?!111

>wasting aged, expensive meat by turning it into literal rubber and coating in tomatoes with high fructose corn syrup

yeah, we're the morons

For fucks sake. Sup Forums had millions and millions of 'yeah if you dont eat rare youre a fag' endless circlejerky threads and suddenly everyone respects well done meat

> t. Ketchup on kebab

God I hate this faggot so much, he makes being right wing so cringey