Is being amish the final redpill?

>live free from minorities
>hard and proud labor plus good food
>sexy virgin women that wont steal your money
>no phones or other degenerate technology besides a computer

They re more inbred than Muslims...which means they are absolutely fucked

Would happily add some genes to it then.

They won't let you. The reason they live separate from us is because they think they shouldn't live amongst the damned

Those Amish women are gorgeous. I'll bet after a hot day on the farm, there's a great smell coming from under their dresses too.

MFW I'm never marry a qt Amish chick and deep dick her hairy smelly hatchet wound on a nightly basis after eating a delicious home cooked meal paid for by the money I earned with my own fulfilling hard work.

We might all end up living like the Amish in twenty years when machines make modern life unlivable for humans, and we have to have a Luddite culture to have any purpose.

Absolutely not. Even if you ignore the inbreeding and that some groups of them have even begun adopting black children to boost their numbers they're sworn to a life of pacifism which means they'll do nothing against the foreign hordes conquering our nations.

Mmmm, yes, that's good. I would also sniff their feet. Their having a lot of kids, remaining white, Christian and traditional are great. The non-use of technology will always keep them behind.

bitch looking like jay leno from the nose down.

Most Amish groups allow conversions but I doubt they get many takers.

We are reaching levels of nose that shouldnt even be possbile

Since they are christ cucks they will probably reject you if you tell them the real reasons, i.e. I dont want to live along niggers and degenerate trash

are they allowed to get their pussies eaten, or is it somehow forbidden?

I'd marry an Amish chick if I knew I could eat one out.

In my amish breeding fantasy its like that:

>her pussy is only for procreation
>once she conceived her pussy is forbidden
>have to fuck her asshole til next impregnation

I like your idea better. Maybe I can mix the two. Eating pussy and fucking the ass. What are their rules on sodomy?

I haven't had as many interactions with the Amish as I have with the Mennonites. The local Mennonites here many moved because blacks started moving into their area and robbing their farms. They told me it was due to "The Lord telling them to move on" but it was obviously because they were losing a lot of money in equipment and goods in their store to them.

I hope they're pro-sodomy. If not, I'd at least want them to allow me to sniff their toothole.

Having lived in Lancaster, PA for 3 years I can tell you that Amish women are not sexy.

Not to mention the high birthrate

Would also be hot if it was some kind of pervy amish tradition where her mother watches both of you during the wedding night to ensure you fuck her daughter well

If Gods wants niggers to rob me he can go fuck himself.

They obviously didn't want to blame their race so the Mennonites just moved to another city. A few are left but I've noticed the ones that stay also lock up everything a lot better than they used to.

>They obviously didn't want to blame their race

Then they deserve to get driven off.

I mean I am not even christian but didnt God destroy Babylon and seperated all the races?

a friend of mine went to a fertility event they hosted where you fuck their women behind a sheet to prevent inbreeding

Would you want it hairy? I think if it's an amish chick she'd keep it plenty hairy. I don't think they get a lot of lady Bics in Amish country. Then again, it's part of the fetish from what I'd imagine.

>driving to relatives house in NW Iowa
>pass by Amish furniture "store"
>over 120 wood chairs outside
>painted all different colors

What the hell man? 120 chairs will take like 10 years to sell. Almost stopped and bought some canned goods from his 1750s wife tho. Would have thrown some timber desu

redpill me on the mennonites

>dicking the ass
>eating pussy
Hello Spring-man, how flexive are you?

All the amish women that ive met were suprisingly beautiful and strong and independent kind of way

Less extreme than the Amish. Very productive people who make amazing food and drink and sell it for reasonable prices. They use some technology but nowhere near the amount modern man uses. Nice people but clearly not aware of race issues and like the Amish the pacifism bothers me.

Looks like a baby bird

>is being amish the final redpill?

No, having the industrial capacity to overwhelm our enemies is the final redpill.

>refusing to advance beyond a more primitive era

Sounds like nigger shit to me

>120 chairs will take like 10 years to sell
you'd be surprised. local Amish guy here sells those chairs on Ebay. Has his neighbor do all the online work and he makes the chairs.

>Don't want to call niggers niggers in public
>Deserve to have their stuff stolen

Yeah your country has no shortage of that, you fucking faggot. Kill yourself

>tfw a tripfag got it right

>have first amendment
>dont use it
>wonder why you are 56%

really made me think

Praise jesus

Common misconceptions. Mennonites use just as much technology as anyone else (although in Canada there are some Old Order Mennonites, who are more like Amish). Actually, they probably use more technology than most people, as Mennonites value education and consequently tend to be fairly wealthy, or at least well traveled.

they abuse their women and children, and by that i mean rape child abuse not smacking child abuse. so I guess its the final redpill if you are pedophilic misogynist. your fellow bretheren will shun the shit out of you if you dare go to the police or make a big deal out of molestation of small children.

Groups vary but the ones who live near me don't use TVs or computers or phones or anything like that. They will use old trucks and vans, some power tools, and stuff like fridges and freezers. I remember when they decided to get a modernish cash register for their store and all of them were in awe at it. It was definitely interesting to see. Of course other groups can either be more conservative leaning towards like the Amish or now there's ones so liberal they look no different from anyone on the street.

No, because you make your race vulnerable to every other race. They can't possibly defend themselves. They exist because we have created a society which allows them to exist. If all white people became Amish, we would go extinct within a year.

Is this a real thing? This sounds so hot.

I live a county over from Lancaster where the amish levels are some of the highest in the country and went to school over there for 2 years. They men are all fucking retarded inbreds that barely know basic math, and the women are fucking ugly. Like a 5/10 to us is a 10/10 to them.

Do they use condoms and recreational sex? Blowjobs? I-im asking for a friend

no and no, also most likely no

>muh blowjobs

they suck

What if it is all a big ruse, and they are secretly kinky as fuck behind closed doors

see so yes

>besides a computer
No.

Feminists need to study up. these women actually work. I have seen them drive teams of mules and cut grass in full amish garb. They have the skills to make their kids clothes and feed them all without gubbmint checks. They do all they can to make sure the men of the house are well cared for and teach the young ladies how to make some amazing food.

Top it all off- they don't talk back!

in new jersey they represent at most farmers markets. those tasty pork ribs might be enough to marry one. if they provide the sercret to those tasty ribs. always confused by the rabbit on the menu.

>>live free from minorities
>>hard and proud labor plus good food
>>no phones or other degenerate technology besides a computer

>Most Amish groups allow conversions but I doubt they get many takers.

I really hate it when anyone mentions Amish or Mennonites, so many unbelievable misconceptions. Yes, most "allow", but really do not at all encourage conversion because they know it usually ends in failure or the person is a lunatic with some sort of agenda. Leave them be and stop projecting what you want them to be onto them

it's just beak at this point

This supposes that they had concealed their deviations from all who try to escape from it.

This, op's photo is comically inaccurate, literally all the Amish are descended from the same 200 people