If you aren’t sitting down, take a seat before you read this

If you aren’t sitting down, take a seat before you read this.

Assange released a statement this morning saying that Wikileaks intends to release 23 more ‘acid washed’ Hillary Clinton emails next week after releasing the first last Tuesday.

Assange characterized the email as “bizarre and truly evil” rousing the anticipation of many eager spectators.

Luckily, you won’t have to wait until next week to get the first one because a Wikileaks staff member snapped a photo and leaked the email this morning, saying that he believed “The American people deserve to know the truth now, not later”.

It reads:

“Huma,

Please bring the hammer and the toy I like to use to Comet tonight. Also, if you have time, swing by the office and grab my inhaler. Nothing gets my heart going like sacrifice night.

HC”

The email, although cryptic, paints a new and more violent picture of the Washington pedophilia scandal.

While there are several closed investigations of the scandal, pressure is mounting for officials to open a full scale public investigation.

Other urls found in this thread:

undergroundnewsreport.com/the-truth/wikileaks-assange-new-clinton-emails-bizarre-truly-evil/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inspect element

sage

bullshit.

You know the drill
>source

Yeahh... i call bullshit. No source. You earned this sage.

fake news

>HUGE FUCKING BREAKTHROUGH
no breakthrough
>HUNDREDS OF CP PICS FOUND
nothing found
>SURELY ARRESTS ARE COMING
everybody still free
>WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
because
ZERO PROOF
ZERO EVIDENCE
GIANT CIRCLEJERK
SAGE ROLE PLAYING THREADS
PIZZATARDS BTFO
PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Old news, here's the original post

undergroundnewsreport.com/the-truth/wikileaks-assange-new-clinton-emails-bizarre-truly-evil/

Not a very good source i suppose.

Guess i knee-jerked this post too hard.

Kinda just copy-pasted this from what i thought was a reliable friend on FB.

Nice try, faggot.

FAKE NEWS

nice new shilling tactic to make people think all of pizzagate is made up but you really should have not let the term fake news out of the bag because even the most normal normies know to look for soruces now

we can dream tho

Well this came up for the text search. This is OPs source. Not saying its legit but was curious enough to look

>implying anyone would believe this

forgive me op
I swear I bumped the thread here and didn't sage. Honest

this
>if I take a photo of my screen, it will look more legit

>Tinfoil hat thread
I love those.

The fakest fake that ever faked. Dude, the font is different between the header and text, and the margins are all wrong. Plus,the header has to much jpeg. Did... did you make this in Microsoft Word? You couldn't even edit the elements in the web inspector? This is actually kind of impressive in its shittiness. Ancient Soviet propaganda techniques left over in Gypsistan.

>no source

OK

... I will freely admit I thought the Belgian flag was the Romanian flag.

I apologize.

I said earlier that i copy-pasted this from what i thought was a reliable source on FB.

Guess not, come to think of it kind of retarded of me but w/e

Mods delete plz

Fake and gay

Disinfo trying to discredit real pizzagate breakthroughs.
Sage
Hide

Well the royal family did have really close ties to Jimmy Savile and it is documented the Clinton's going to convicted pedophile billionaire Jeffery Epstein's private island. This is all from mainstream media and verifiable. The rest is assumption that sounds like this shitpost but can't entirely be ruled out.

still a fucking pizzamongoloid shitpost

true, have they really announced a leak for the next week ?

>Wikileaks PGP keys changed
Assange is gone.

Sauce or sage.

The source is to be discredited, not the notion of this actually happening

do people still believe images on the internet?

No way is this true, it's too on the nose, and gets too many things wrong. Remember that shitposting just needs a little seasoning.

sage

this is clear BS trying to muddy the water with the real leaks when the jew media starts paying attention

>real
>pizzagate
pick one, faggot