Most underrated President of all time?

Most underrated President of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PBmFnIruDig
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/notes-indicate-nixon-interfered-1968-peace-talks-180961627/
youtube.com/watch?v=uvtC_qzHVM4
youtube.com/watch?v=8qRZvlZZ0DY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump tbqh.

>refused to renew the central bank.
>shit on by intellectuals ever since

The first AMERICAN president. Those dirty limeys who came before him don't count.

>Only President without Irish ancestry

Should be gassed tbqh

This guy was a badass who didnt give a fuck

this would be my contender

>anyone who knows even a little bit about Andrew Jackson has a positive opinion of him. I wouldn't call that underrated. Nixon has near unanimous hatred despite being one of the most based presidents ever.

true but he sucked

Watch the Ben Stein CNN interview?

Is Carter deserving of all the hate he gets?

>badass
lolno

yes

Any particular reason?

His niece married Van Jones

the soccer player?

That's Vinnie Jones.
Do NOT piss me off Aussie.

why did the Jews hate Nixon so much?

Lots of people shit on AJ because "muh injuns". I once heard someone say it was "scary" that most Americans object to his face being replaced with some nigger on the $20 bill, and everyone in the room agreed. Then again it's probably just because I'm in leafland.

you know how you and Saudi Arabia 69 each other despite your cultures being diametrically opposed?

Nixon started that.

lol what a fuckin fag

Underrated by the general populace?

Polk
Cleveland
Coolidge ( though he is highly regarded by the right )

Coolidge in particular is pretty based to read about because he adhered to the constraints of his office during the 20th century when you had guys like Theodore Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson who were trying to redefine the Presidency as a position of supreme power. He also wrote all his own speeches and vetoed everything. I recommend Amity Shlaes' biography "Coolidge."

Who are you quoting?
What the fuck is this?

Get off Sup Forums you fuck.

2020 Presidential Cabinet composed of:
Trump
zombie Nixon ,George Washington, Abe Lincoln, Andrew Jackson

Hillary Clinton as desk secretary, nothing special

Nixon was the best president of USA. Roosvelt, Nixon and Putin and Trump are the best.

Newfags listen to the Nixon Tapes on jewtube. He was so based.

Polk is criminally underrated, hated for taking 1/3-2/3 of Mexico. But remember, he got the Britbongs to sell us Oregon after threatening war

Had the telegraph been around during Polk's time, he would've taken ALL of Mexico.

Nixon also underrated, shame that all his accomplishments are overshadowed by his fall from grace, and is only hated for muh Watergate.

1/2

There's nothing bad with using special agencies against your enemy, enemy of the President = enemy of the State = enemy of the people.

This is who we need now more than ever.
Video extremely related.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PBmFnIruDig

2/2

Top jej, especially coming from you Ivan

Literally the single worst president. Created all of America's current problems for his own personal glory.

My granddad was serving the state, and I'm proud of him. Lack of harsh policies against enemy of the people these days. Sad!

ShareBlue spams us with one-posts and one-line writing prompts. Plebbitfugees and newfags take the bait. Good content is driven out by bad. Remember what goes in all fields.

Very.

>won Vietnam (which the Dems later sabotaged)
>saved economy from complete and total collapse due to Johnson's spending
>stole the South from the Dems
>made hippies cry
>redpilled on the JQ

>Remember what goes in all fields.

niggers?

Jackson is the most underrated President of all time. He's reviled because of "muh racism!" but he is the visionary who helped the South economically explode. He also did what was necessary to give us plenty of lebensraum across America. 10/10 President and these faggots want to take him off the 20.

Also the only President who spoke English as a 2nd language... before Obama of course.

Eishenhower was truly the last great president

>Was a badass army general instead of some lawyer or career politician
>United the country against communism and strengthened American nationalism
>Deported millions of illegals
>Key member of the space race and NASA
>Rarely any leaders dared to challenge him

t. russkie

He was the rock star on the House Un-American Activities Committee during the Chambers/Hiss case that basically exposed that the Jew-led Communist Party had infiltrated all corners of the New Deal Government.

You read "Witness," Chamber's autobiography, and practically every Red is just one Jew after another. Chambers couldn't bring himself to see it, because his wife was one. Nixon saw it though.

Because of Nixon, there was a saying in the 50s: scratch a Jew, find Red. The truth is, it was probably the opposite.

give some respect to the peanut farmer

He sabotaged McCarthy. He was the father of cuckservatism.

wrong president

Certainly. People only remember him because of Watergate, but he was pretty based desu

Him and Buckley were the grandfathers of the cuckservative movement. Patton should have been the 34th

R8?

It actually makes me so sad that Patton died in that car crash because if he had survived he probably would have been a fantastic American nationalist in the political sphere

This

Read the details of his death, he was killed. For sure.

Yes, that was...unfortunate.

Nigga opened trade with China

He was engaging in some pretty serious thoughtcrime as the war was winding down. I've always flirted with that theory myself. Whenever a high ranking government official dies in an automobile "accident" there's almost always foul play

>It actually makes me so sad that Patton died in that car crash

such an unfortunate (((accident)))

Paranoid liberal cuck.

But wasn't America extremely nationalistic during the 50s?
It wasn't until LBJ that the hippie movement and flag burning began

pros:
>Economy healed under him, although it would probably heal under any president
>first black president (?)
>gay marriage if you care
>Bin laden I guess, not really that relevant anymore, and the dude was going to die soon anyway

Cons:
>executive over reach
>middle east even worse
>terrorism still a thing
>shaky relations with Russia
>Made his party the weakest it has even been in modern politics after his term
>no legacy (obamacara is being repealed)

He is highly overrated.

What is 1965

First Democrat - Best Democrat.

Cuck Prime who signed the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965. He's the cause of America's demise.

He's overrated if anything. People often don't believe me when I say that he sabotaged the Paris Peace Talks to make Hubert Humphrey look bad.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/notes-indicate-nixon-interfered-1968-peace-talks-180961627/

Sure, but he is not particularly underrated.

I mean, he didn't fuck anything up.

Mostly due to McCarthy. Joey Mac got Ike elected then Ike betrayed him because he wanted make a "consensus" with the Dems about fighting the Reds., and thought McCarthy was hindrance to that. That "consensus" is what kept the Cold War going for 50 years because one side didn't really want to fight it. Reagan was successful because he rejected the "consensus".

You have to start wars to be remembered i guess.
youtube.com/watch?v=uvtC_qzHVM4

List of great presidents
>Washington
>Jefferson
>Monroe
>Jackson
>Polk
>Lincoln
>T. Roosevelt
>Wilson
>F. Roosevelt
>Truman
>Eisenhower

The rest are either mediocre, irrelevant, or complete shit

>FDR
You put this in here for trolling purposes, didn't you?

>Lincoln
I used to like him.

Woodrow Wilson as in the man who sold our country to the Jews Wilson? I respectfully disagree, sir.

FDR as in the man who sold our country to the Jews Roosevelt? I respectfully disagree, sir.

Harry Truman as in the man who sold our country to the Jews Truman? I respectfully disagree, sir.

Dwight Eisenhower as in the man who sold Europe and our country to the Jews Eisenhower? I respectfully disagree, sir.

I also think Lincoln is mostly a meme. His Presidency is significant because he led us through the Civil War but the end result was extremely destructive in the long run. He also died before he implemented his most masterful policy position: sending the blacks back to Africa. If he did that successfully, hands down he would be the greatest world leader the world has ever seen. He's "good" but not "great."

You don't know anything about jackson

He wasn't american he was Dutch

>Most underrated President of all time?
No actually Trump is reviving Hate the Press meme that started with Tricky Dick.

Nixon told the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, "The press is your enemy."
youtube.com/watch?v=8qRZvlZZ0DY

It's incredible how little things have really changed from then. The same tactics they used back then are being used today. If you repeat a lie enough, people will start to believe it.

No, Calvin Coolidge holds that role. Nixon was definitely underrated though. Fucking hippies!