Guys what fucking timeline is this? What's going on?

Guys what fucking timeline is this? What's going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxiXzbmEHTQ#t=10m16s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we won the culture war without firing a single shot.
(((they))) should have shut down the internet when they had a chance

Is Jon the barrier breaker we needed?

He also made an /ourguy/ joke earlier in the video. He definitely browses here

Pewdiepie was the barrier breaker, now all the other youtubers are following suit because they know they can get away with it

Every time you mention him in a serious context in a conversation it immediately looks autistic, even if he is more recognized; Jon is less edgy and generally a very respected creator so I think he does a lot of good.
He also made a Zionism joke in the outtakes he threw in. He really is something

Nice link and time stamp you fucking leaf.

Lol it reminds me of when you first take the redpill and cant contain your power level in conversations.

No wonder he left gamecucks

This a hundred times

It's not over until the enemy admits defeat or there's no one left to do it. There will be more generations of cucks unless education is cleansed of social justice types giving lectures.

JUST

Sure but...When we finally have ethics in gaming journalism?

I think Jon is pretty popular among 13-16 year olds. I don't know him but if he's subtly pilling kids heil hitler

Goddamn she is not attractive

ahh the good ol' days

Here it is without all its make up.

This is the ayy lmao picture getting people banned. Ayy lmao's confirmed.

Our memes are becoming more powerful than elitists who spend centuries contacting entities.

GIMME A LINK

I miss when he did shit.

The Awesome series was some of the best stuff on Newgrounds.

youtube.com/watch?v=bxiXzbmEHTQ#t=10m16s

The war just started, don't get cocky. The left thought they had won the culture war without firing a shot too, and that was only a couple years ago. They thought they had won the internet too, and that was only a couple years ago.

Until education, television, the arts, vidja, and literature are all firmly in our control, the war rages.

It's real!

Jon went on Sargon's stream before pewdiepie started getting shit on

jesus fuck, what a dumb cunt Arin is for getting married to that, and so young too

ad what a surprise, she got married, then got fat

Wtf is ego doing. He is pretty fucking e-famous he could be balls deep in some 18 year old gamer girl pussy.